GH3 friend codes

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

I was wondering if we had a GH3 FC thread already, but if we don't then i'll just use this one.

anyways, i currently have gh3 for the wii so if anyone wants to play just post your fc. that is, if you have gh3 for the wii.

Posted by Panic!

I'm gonna add you. Please tell me you're good at playing on Hard. I have yet to be beat at even a single song on Wi-Fi on Hard so far. I am looking for a challenge.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

i actually play really well on expert. the only song i can't beat at all is Through the Fire and Flames, but that's the intro's fault, which i am slowly mastering...

Posted by Panic!

Sweet. For some reason, I lost my Wi-Fi connection, but hopefully once I get it working again, I'll hit your up for a round of Expert Pro Face Off. There are a few songs I can do. There are like 4 bonus songs, 3's and 7's, Cult of Personality, Raining Blood, Cliffs of Dover (which I might be able to do, I haven't tried in a while), Number of the Beast, and One.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

sux that your wifi's down. right now, i can only do TTFAF if i have someone else strumming so i can use both hands for doing the intro, because if i try to make the fast switch from strumming the first note to bringing my right hand to tap the red, yellow, blue and orange frets, i seem to always fail.

Posted by Panic!

I can actually do the intro to TTFAF on Expert.. if I use a rubber band to hold down the green button.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

yeah i heard the rubber band trick works well actually. It works better than 2 people on 1 guitar. I'm gettin better to where I wouldn't need the rubber band though. I can actually get 2x multiplier and if i'm lucky i'd sometimes get 3x multiplier