GTA 4 robbery suspect

Posted by neofreak91

this fuc----- crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPeuRuopWFg&eurl=http://megaline.wordpress.com/
__________________:-D

Posted by Skitzo Control

And they only blamed it on video games for like half the cast! SHOCKING!

Just when you think, "Hey, finally, people just see gamers as normal people that like to play games," some idiot pulls a stunt like this at the worst time possible.:(

Posted by Bebop

Ermm..they didnt blame it on the game once? Always annoys me when gamers freak that a video game be mentioned in a news bulletin.

I think the more worrying thing about this isn't the pepper spray robbery the scoundrel performed, but the fact it made the news. He basically stole like what, 3 games? Must have been a slow day at the broadcasters.

Posted by Pit

so what other games did he steal?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: While the grand theft auto fanbase is not entirely composed of genetically arse-faced morons whose parents didn't beat them enough as children, it does include the lowest of that particular demographic.

Posted by Skitzo Control

My biggest problem is this guy probably doesn't realize he just fanned the fire of those many politicians who want to see a ban on violent video games.:(

Posted by Iris

I'm angrier that he thought getting a bite to eat was a good idea immediately after robbing a store.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Yeah, it would make so much more sense to... you know, play the ****ing game.

Posted by Degeneration

Well, he had to restore his HP somehow.

Posted by crelda64

Quoting Pit: so what other games did he steal?

Cooking mama and Ninjabread man.
He doesn't even own a 360 he's just manipulating the media so they dont mention the other games!

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Quoting crelda64: Ninjabread man.

If there's a game that can make someone into a violent psychopath, it's a game by Conspiracy Entertainment, yes. Picked up Counter Force the other day for $16. I paid $100 too much for that game.

Posted by nintendope

Quoting Skitzo Control: My biggest problem is this guy probably doesn't realize he just fanned the fire of those many politicians who want to see a ban on violent video games.:(

it's not going to happen. if they were going to ban violent games they would have to ban violent movies and even the news itself. they arent going to waste their time. games are just like movies nowadays they have ratings and it should be up to parents to keep them out of their childs hands.

video games arent geared towards just children anymore and politicians know this.