SPECOPS HAS RETURNED...

Posted by specopssv44

Back in America, again.... Its nice to be able to use a computer without having to wait in line for 2 hours :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

omfhi!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

wb

Posted by Speedfreak

GTFO

Posted by Skitzo Control

/me agrees with Speedfreak.

At least you didn't die. That'd be rather unfortunate, I guess...

Posted by specopssv44

yeah I know it wouldve broke both your little hearts if i hadnt made it back... fortunatly for us, im Invincible

Posted by junior senior

oh

Posted by Lord of Spam

Is it fun to serve in the womens department of the navy?

wb man

and lets all remember what marine stands for, My *** Rides In Navy Equipment

Posted by Skitzo Control

Marine is Navy, except with less homosexuality and more appearances that the public school system has failed us.:)

Posted by Ant

you got married, how's that working out for you?

Posted by Linko_16

'Sup, Specops.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Is it fun to serve in the womens department of the navy?

Dude We rode over in a Navy ship, they f*cking retarded sometimes.... Anyways everyone in the service knows were the best. If you guys dont believe me thats cool, ive had this argument a hundred times, enlist and see for yourselves...

Quoted post: you got married, how's that working out for you?

Its workin out good man, no complaints.... Imma try and get ahold of everyone tommorow if I can, go out and grab a few beers or something.

Posted by The Judge

I'm sure your wedding was great. WISH I WAS INVITED.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoting The Judge: I'm sure your wedding was great. WISH I WAS INVITED.

yeah complicated story man, ill splain later, no excuses from me, I wish you guys got the invites too, but certain people in the planning process decided to leave me out of the loop, but i owe you guys for it big time.

Posted by Poco

too bad the british marines are better then the us marines.

Posted by The Judge

Oh Poco.

Posted by Poco

no seriously my boss was in the marines and he quit because it was a bunch of psychotic people like specops.

Posted by Bebop

Naivee ish foogh faaggeetss

Posted by The Judge

Eh, none of you actually know him in person so your opinions regarding his intelligence, demeanor, and actions are moot. What you see of him online is very different from who he is.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting specopssv44: Dude We rode over in a Navy ship, they f*cking retarded sometimes.... Anyways everyone in the service knows were the best. If you guys dont believe me thats cool, ive had this argument a hundred times, enlist and see for yourselves...

[url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=29876]hi2u[/url]

everyone knows seals are cooler anyway:P

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

can't we all just agree that the coast guard pwns all?

Posted by Shade

National Guard, man. National Guard.

Posted by specopssv44

actions... and by actions i mean combat history... speaks louder than words.

Posted by Lord of Spam

While I'm not trying to say that what you do isnt vital or important, its not the end all be all of military service. What I do (lame as itmay be at the moment) is every bit as needed for projecting military might as being on the frontlines with a machine gun.

That being said, how have you been, man. I assume you've managed to stay physically together, but how you holding up overall?

And no, **** the coast guard. puddle jumping nubs.