Punctuation sucks

Posted by Foppy D

I am still a big stickler for grammar, but using punctuation properly sucks. It's such a pain in the *** to go out of my way and make sure my phrases are comma-ed right. I really like everything but the stupid comma. Question marks are good because sometimes people make ambigious statements. Quotes are also useful. Slashes can be funny every now and then. I never use the ampersand and brackets but I understand their respective uses. I just really hate commas. And I feel like such a hypocrite when I don't use it. Whenever I try to make a run-on for a humor device , I just stare at it for like 30 seconds after I write it and I think to myself "is it worth the added voice? Should I fix it? No, they won't get the joke unless it sounds rambled..." But at the same time, the commas I am currently using are just so annoying.

If I don't use them I feel so tartuffe but...it just pains me!

ALL OF THE COMMAS I USED IN THIS POST CAN GO TO HELL

Posted by Pit

commas hate u 2 son

Posted by WillisGreeny

w,h,a,t?

Posted by Saruman

I hate grammer and punctuation in general. I wish I would have payed more attention in school.

Posted by Foppy D

That is my dilema! I consider grammar to such a high regard yet I hate using **** commas.

Posted by Foppy D

wow that's a stupid word to asterisk

Posted by Poco

Quoting Foppy D: I am still a big stickler for grammar, but using punctuation properly sucks. It's such a pain in the *** to go out of my way and make sure my phrases are comma-ed right. I really like everything but the stupid comma. Question marks are good because sometimes people make ambigious statements. Quotes are also useful. Slashes can be funny every now and then. I never use the ampersand and brackets but I understand their respective uses. I just really hate commas. And I feel like such a hypocrite when I don't use it. Whenever I try to make a run-on for a humor device , I just stare at it for like 30 seconds after I write it and I think to myself "is it worth the added voice? Should I fix it? No, they won't get the joke unless it sounds rambled..." But at the same time, the commas I am currently using are just so annoying.

If I don't use them I feel so tartuffe but...it just pains me!

ALL OF THE COMMAS I USED IN THIS POST CAN GO TO HELL

cool. a whole bunch of words im not gonna read

*skates outta dis thread*

Posted by Skitzo Control

In Soviet Russia, sentences punctuate you!

Posted by Poco

Quoting Skitzo Control: In Soviet Russia, sentences punctuate you!

"very nice"-borat, "no blunts for old men", 2001

Posted by Jesse Smith

Grammer is much worse!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Breakman

the english language is the stupidest thing ever

realize this