ugly people

Posted by Foppy D

I was looking at the Member Pictures board and a lot of you guys are really ugly.

Maybe if you spent time exercising or doing something constructive instead of sitting around smelling the puss from your popped zits you wouldn't be such grotesque mongrels.

I used to be a fat turd when I was in middle school, so there's hope for all of you uglies.

Posted by Dexter

lolary. This means serious war.

I've been looking healthier and healthier as the years go by. I was a slightly goofy looking teenager but I'm turning into a decently handsome Armenian adult. There's good colour in my face and my eyes look healthy and bright. I don't like the dryness that has come over my hands for the last couple of days, but that probably has to do with the environmental change.

But yeah, getting outside and being active does wonders for the body. Pregnancy does something attractive to a females face, too.

Posted by Foppy D

Oh your Armenian. Just shave your head to the exact length of your 5 o'clock shadow and get a gold chain that accents your collared button-up sans undershirt and you're set.

Quoting Dexter: Pregnancy does something attractive to a females face, too.

Makes it fat and/or sweaty?

P.S. honestly pregnant snatch is the best.

Posted by Dexter

No. It's something else. Something natural. I think it's so the husbands don't find them overly repulsive and leave them, leaving the child as well. It's another natural survival occurrence that we possess. Look at a pregnant girl's face. It's not fat, it's bubbly and shiney or something. I don't know what it is, but pregnant girls are teh hawt. I'm going to research this and find out if there's any truth in it at all. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has noticed this female quality.

And did you see my pictures? Do I look like I go outdoors at all!?

Posted by Foppy D

Quoting Dexter: I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has noticed this female quality.

And did you see my pictures? Do I look like I go outdoors at all!?

Yeah it's called "glow". Like everyone ever talks about it when a woman is pregnant.

And no I didn't see any Armenians in the picture thing I saw some pics of NES Girl and she's ugly and a few other nerdy bell head guys who are also ugly.

Posted by Foppy D

I saw a picture of that Angelwing girl and she's not very ugly. There was another thread where she posted a bunch of stupid pictures of cats. And doesn't Fate have big boobs?

I'll look through more pics and see who is okay looking.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm freaking beautiful.

Posted by Fate

I delete my threads after a while. I take new pictures but they're usually reserved for my public MySpace. The newest one is my current avatar.

Posted by Dexter

I've never heard of anyone talk about this glow, but that's what it is, isn't it. What do people say about it?

Go look at the handsome Armenians. And I haven't seen your image for a long time.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Pregnant women are disgusting, in every way shape and form.

Ive sort of gained a bit of the fat I lost in bootcamp back, but i8m still nowhere near what i was before it, and am still in way better shape.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Lord of Spam: Pregnant women are disgusting, in every way shape and form.

so true.

yesterday morning on maury this 23 year old had a lie detector test. a question asked was if he found his 16 year old wife's stretch marks from pregnancy a turn off. he lied and she got so offended, but it is the truth. that ****'s gross

Posted by Linko_16

I'm downright grotesque.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[quote=Linko_16;843894][COLOR=indigo]I'm downright grotesque.
[/COLOR]

Oh, Linko.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

it's spelled "P-u-s"

Posted by Last Fog

Foppy why don't you post a picture so we can all see what a beautiful person looks like.

By the way, exercise doesn't make you good looking. There's no cure for the uglies.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

foppy's the sex

Posted by Borealis

Foppy's probably has layers of pus.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

i am a ****ing model

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/DoYouWearTheMark/ghay.jpg[/IMG]

but than i got kicked out of my modeling agency.... BOOOOOOO

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/DoYouWearTheMark/newhc.jpg[/IMG]

i am sexy as hell and i dress better than most milfs.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

****ing lol'd at the pigtails.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Foppy D;843613]I was looking at the Member Pictures board and a lot of you guys are really ugly.

Maybe if you spent time exercising or doing something constructive instead of sitting around smelling the puss from your popped zits you wouldn't be such grotesque mongrels.

I used to be a fat turd when I was in middle school, so there's hope for all of you uglies.

You actually look at everyone's pictures? Thanks for admitting you're a faggot, the door is that way.

Posted by Bebop

And black people. Don't forget black people!

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Last Fog: Foppy why don't you post a picture so we can all see what a beautiful person looks like.

By the way, exercise doesn't make you good looking. There's no cure for the uglies.

foppy d has kids

Posted by Dexter

I have some old images of Foppy. I thought it were teh funnies.

Y2K is the only male I know who can pull off the pigtails.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting JuNiOr SeNiOr: foppy d has kids
...and?

Posted by mis0

He's got stretch marks, of course!

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting Dexter: I have some old images of Foppy. I thought it were teh funnies.

Y2K is the only male I know who can pull off the pigtails.

dex my man! when we gonna get back on live and GET FUNKY! Did I scare ya??

Posted by Apathetic

My only advice is to cluster bomb because that mofo's going to transform on your ***, yo.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Y2kMISFIT: dex my man! when we gonna get back on live and GET FUNKY! Did I scare ya??

I'm back! I just passed you on the leaderboards for CoD4 yesterday! Going to go through the rest of single player tomorrow and probably finally start Vegas 2 on Sunday.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Last Fog: ...and?

he has no time for photographs of himself if the camera is being used on his children 24/7!!

Posted by Poco

Quoting Speedfreak: You actually look at everyone's pictures? Thanks for admitting you're a faggot, the door is that way.

nice attempt to derail this thread you troll :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how about you just go back to the rick you crawled out from under from and quit trolling:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw you're prolly the most average person on vgc. you're the inoffensive skinny white nerd who has an irrational need to argue about video games. quit trolling :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Posted by Linko_16

[quote=Poco]i bet you think borat is hilarious too

Borat is terrible, and it's the epitome of douchebaggery that they would trick those groups into signing releases under false pretenses.

Posted by Ant

I liked it a lot :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

Posted by Poco

Quoting Linko_16: Borat is terrible, and it's the epitome of douchebaggery that they would trick those groups into signing releases under false pretenses.

"you are funny man.... NOT!"-boartat,borat the movie, chuckl bros. enterprises, 2008

Posted by Skitzo Control

Foppy, I'm really not all that ugly. I mean, I'm no prize-winner, certainly, but I'm still pretty good-looking dude.:)

Posted by Dexter

People are ugly in general, not just here at VGC. People just expect more from images online. Like when someone creates an image thread they expect instant celebrity beauty, but that's not the case.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: People just expect more from images online.

That doesn't make any sense. It's the exact opposite really. Should be anyways.

And fact of the matter the majority of the planet is ugly. So the majority of any community should therefore be equally as ugly, if not more so considering this specific community.

Posted by Foppy D

I didn't admit to being a faggot, i admitted to looking at people's pictures.

best looking dudes on here: Y2kMisfit, BJ and The Badness

Junior Senior is stupid looking.

Posted by CrystalPain

There isn't a thing to gain from pretty and healthy VGC members... Maybe someone might be able to keep postings for a while longer.

Posted by WillisGreeny

From the pictures I've put up here, all I've been told is that I have a big chin. I suppose I'm healthy, but I haven't used wii fit to know for sure! :horse:

Wii Fit only calls you fat and tells you whether you have good balance or not.

Posted by WillisGreeny

That's why I'm waiting to see if it'll call me fat, because then I would know.

You're in luck, because it will. Even my buddy who's super fit was called fat by Wii Fit. Needless to say, I lol'd

Posted by s0ul

I'm probably the best looking person I know.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'll agree with Soul. He's probably the best-looking person he knows.

Posted by Breakman

this thread is almost as silly as the member pictures board

btw my signature is me irl

Posted by Foppy D

this was a good thread