Miley Cyrus Photo scandal

Posted by oxpecker123

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/ap_en_tv/miley_s_growing_pains_1

come on guys Miley cyrus said she apologized. I agree with Disney's comments. Vanity fair editors should eat dirt. She's the best role model out there! And Miley and her father know how to buckle up their seatbelts in the car.

Posted by Linko_16

Didn't she thank her lord and savior Jesus Christ for some award she won at the Kid's Choice Awards?

Yeah. Never liked her, but if I had, that would've been the breaking point.

Posted by oxpecker123

Breaking point SAY WHAT!!!! I think it's too early for a brakig point, she's still a minor

Posted by junior senior

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN

Posted by oxpecker123

Quoting JuNiOr SeNiOr: I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN

IN MY old blue jeans I'll make some noise, I may even be a rockstar

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I don't give a ****.

Posted by Zeta

I don't see how she got so popular in the first place...

Posted by Linko_16

Disney backing her. That's all you need, really. Whatever they pile money into will succeed.

To be more serious, fifteen is waaaaay too young to have all this fame handed to you. She just exudes this sense of "I know nothing about the world and I'll be a trainwreck in ten years."

Posted by Ant

LETS SEE SOME OF THESE PICTURES.

Posted by junior senior

daddy handed her more fame too, linko

Posted by oxpecker123

If only somone could make her aware of her possible future, maybe give her the beating of a life time. She might turn out well in the future. She is spoiled! If I was Billy Ray, I would of beat her

Posted by mis0

So in order to make her a better person, she needs to be beaten to a pulp? That makes perfect sense.

The problem is having a stupid amount of money. A lot of these stars have no idea what to do with it, so they turn to drugs/alcohol/etc and end up burnt out as young adults.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Who's this guy? :horse:
[youtube=EMzoBkaFxh4&feature=related]EMzoBkaFxh4&feature=related[/youtube]

Posted by junior senior

mc hammer

Posted by Borealis

Still'd tap that.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Uh-oh! Willis Greeny don't really know much about The Hammer, does he?;)
(inside joke for all members who were 'round back then)
---
WHAT? CHILD STARS RUINING THEIR OWN LIVES? UNHEARD OF!

Posted by Foppy D

She talks like she's been smoking for like 20 years.

That, or she wears a retainer or something. stupid nerd

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Skitzo Control;843598]Uh-oh! Willis Greeny don't really know much about The Hammer, does he?;)
(inside joke for all members who were 'round back then)

All I know is MC was big in the 80s, then spent all of his money in the 90s.

[quote=JS]mc hammer

It was a rhetorical question. :p

Posted by Foppy D

No dude MC Hammer was big around 91. As a white kid, he was really big for about 4 months and then Vanilla Ice came out.

I remember, around the time Hammer was popular, seeing my brother's Young MC tape and thinking "wow MC Hammer put out a tape of the music he did when he was a teenager".

Little did I know that Young MC was about 400% awesomer than Hammer nor did I even know what MC meant. I thought his name was actually like Micheal Christopher Hammer.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Foppy D;843618]No dude MC Hammer was big around 91.
his first triple-platinum debut was in 1988 with "Let's Get it Started".

Posted by Foppy D

Pretty much 1988-1992 was the same thing. At least it was to my cracker ***

Posted by Skitzo Control

Not to mention Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em is the first rap album to go certified diamond, and one of the best-selling albums of all time!

Foppy, check your dates, Too Legit to Quit came out in '91 shortly before Hammer's fall.

And the member, The Hammer, was the greatest thing to happen to VGC, EVER.;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

wait, you're saying child actors grow up?

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Posted by Foppy D

Quoting Skitzo Control: Foppy, check your dates, Too Legit to Quit came out in '91 shortly before Hammer's fall.

Isn't that what I said?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Not exactly. You said MC was big in 91 and implied he wasn't big in the 80s. Hammer fell in 91, not rose.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

anyone see mc hammers nike sb shoe under the fallen heroes pack? he joined milli vanilli, vinallia ice, and pee wee!

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

its amusing how this topic got started on miley and how it ended up on mc hammer.............lol

Posted by Poco

didnt she ssay her show needed to be more like sex and the city? shes a lil' slut.

Posted by Linkman

Child Celebrities grow up the same way ordinary spoiled children do; completely self-conceded and/or obsessed with other people's opinions on them. That leads to drugs and alcohol and depression. Then, you're just prey for magazines and tabloids.

Posted by Poco

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZHt9pbGzvk]seems like there is video to go along with the pics[/url]

Posted by WackoHater

Role model for who ??

Kids that don't know any better ??

Britney was once a "role model" too and so was that old whore Maiddona !!

Quoting oxpecker123: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/ap_en_tv/miley_s_growing_pains_1

come on guys Miley cyrus said she apologized. I agree with Disney's comments. Vanity fair editors should eat dirt. She's the best role model out there! And Miley and her father know how to buckle up their seatbelts in the car.

Posted by misogenie

As a movie star you can pretend to be evil. But in real life, evil is a good experiment gone bad, just as Adam and Eve tasted the apple and found nudity outdoors to be really stupid and disgusting. Learning and preventing evil is a constant and unexpected human event. You must have absolute control over anger. People are in the news because anger is allowed to take control of their lives. People go insane because cruel words or gossip can hurt like a bullet shot in the head. Cruel gossip from her parents must have encouraged her to do nude photos.
:amy: :mad:

Posted by Linko_16

Oh man I love being nude outdoors.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

nudity is evil. confirmed.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=misogenie;845973]As a movie star you can pretend to be evil. But in real life, evil is a good experiment gone bad, just as Adam and Eve tasted the apple and found nudity outdoors to be really stupid and disgusting. Learning and preventing evil is a constant and unexpected human event. You must have absolute control over anger. People are in the news because anger is allowed to take control of their lives. People go insane because cruel words or gossip can hurt like a bullet shot in the head. Cruel gossip from her parents must have encouraged her to do nude photos.
:amy: :mad:
Umm... what? Nudity isn't evil. Nudity is taboo, but not evil.

Posted by Degeneration

Nudity? You can see her back. ohh nooo

You'd think she did a Playboy shoot with how much attention this is getting.

Posted by Shade

WHY THE **** DO PEOPLE CARE

Posted by TimeSkipz

[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd178/Rddflag/mileycyrushannahmontanalesbianscand.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by maian

i care about this

oh wai

Posted by Poco

hughie hefner wants her to be in playboy. at least shes an open slut.

Posted by WillisGreeny

bol @ Hef.