What to do with old gaming mags?

Posted by lanzer

Sometime back in 2003 i was obsessed with every bit of gaming that i was signed up to mostly every game magazine in the US (a few UK too...i think) EGM, gamepro, PLAY, computer gaming world the usuals...but that all stopped when i had to move back in '06. Now i have moved into a small bedroom and these mags are taking up soo much space that its getting very annoying. now i just want them gone!

now just throwing them away would be an option but i know beta info. whores go crazy for these kind of things and me without a scanner i cant scan and throw away and no credit card so i cant ebay them either.

So...what should i do with these mags? thanks for the suggestions.

Posted by Degeneration

Magazines do take up a crapload of space by the time you realize just how many you have.

You can try to eBay your stash if you want to (good luck), but throwing them out would be the quick 'n easy solution. I'm about to do that with mine.

Posted by Slade

Reeeeeeeeecyyyyyyyyyycllllllllllle.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[quote=Slade;843431]Reeeeeeeeecyyyyyyyyyycllllllllllle.

Srsly.

Posted by lanzer

ill make trashing / recycling my last option i want to see if i can give these to anybody who can make use of them. what about craigslist?

Posted by Crazy K

I threw all mine out. I had a **** load that I just didn't need.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I have '93-'05 issues of GamePro magazine still in my dad's garage, I think.

Oh, and like '02-'05 of Maxim.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I got a bunch of Nintendo Power mags stashed some where. Forget 2003!! I got mags from way back before Nintendo Power was started!! Think Nintendo Fun Club News, then da first issue of Nintendo Power in da middle of 1988...20 years ago!!

Posted by maian

Give 'em to me. :cookie:

No wait, just the EGM ones.

Posted by Colonel

I only have 3 years of Nintendo Power mags, so I keep them on display in my gaming haven.

Posted by lanzer

well guys i just found this place called "retromags" where the collect mags from 5 years ago even less. jesse, i'm sure they would love you if you gave them those nintendo fan club mags!

anyways here guys check this place out and see if you can help them. as for me, my mags arnt that old yet i guess i can seprate the ones that are and see if they want them.

http://www.retromags.com/forums/index.php?act=uportal

Posted by Dexter

I still have all those old issues from Nintendo Power back from the Nintendo 64 era. I've gotten close to throwing them away a few times but never could pull myself into doing it. There are times when I actually like flipping through the pages and getting that wave of 64 memories. Also, my name is printed in there as I won a few of their compititions.