Need help with new mystery dungeon

Posted by finalfantasylover

i just bought it a few days ago and im already at the end, i have a level 38 turtwig and level 38 piplup. I dont know why but as soon as i enter the battle with dialga he uses one move and im dead. Can someone offer me some advice. it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by David M. Awesome

You seem to have posted the same thread twice. I'll respond to this one as well as the other using copy paste.

I haven't gotten the game yet, but you probably just need to level up more. A lot more. Also consider type weaknesses/resistances. Dialga is Steel and Dragon types, so only Ground and Fighting attacks will be super effective. Try consulting [URL="http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/pokedex/dialga/"]this page[/URL] for more information on him.

Hope that helps!

Posted by finalfantasylover

sorry bout that, but i posted it twice so id get more answers, also did not know where most pokemon players would be located.

Posted by Trainer Nina

i had the same problem!

just level up more, if you find a sleep seed throw it at dialga and use moves on him. if you find special band, power band, zinc band, def. scarf.... give them to your pokes. oh and train cos if you wont i don't know how you'll beat darkrai.

Posted by Barrysun

well, here's my advice, I would suggest that you would get a strong phycal attack to learn Dig, which is super effective against Dialga.
and having alot of revivals, items that puts him to sleep, stun. power you up, and other helpful items as well.

Posted by lucario

Heya, dont worry i had the same problem, the first battle with dialga has to be the 2nd or 3rd toughest fight in the game, but dont worry, depending on what version you have there are very helpful items, on the time version, there is an item called the vile seed, that you can throw at him, then it lowers his defense and sp. defense to 1, which helped me a lot, in all of the boss battles. There is also another awesome item exclusive to darkness. Which is the violent seed, which maxes out your attack and special attack, this is probably the most helpful though for monster houses, but in the long run, equally as good as the vile seed. However for long winded boss battles like yours, i would reccommend the vile seed. And either one can be found randomly, anywhere i think, you can also find them in the kecleon shop in pokemon square.

Posted by lucario

Sorry, i meant treasure town, i am still playing through the first game also, but i have already beaten time, which is the one that i have, but anyway, hope that helps. :D

Posted by Flying shark

i beat da main story heres Primal Dailga's stats

lvl: 48
HP: 800
also watch out for Roar of Time being a low level like 38 will give you about 200-300 damage

hoped this helped ;)
FS