idk

Posted by Nick Kang

Wow I havent been here in years..... serioulsy this place looks like a forgotten ghost town.. i remember coming here and going to the chat at any hour and finding tons of ppl talking there in every one of the chats but now theres rarely anyone there... and this place still looks exactly the same, no one has bothered to change skins or add new stuff to this place, it makes me sad to see it like this after all the days i came here to chat with my friends and play on the inferno(XD i still rock in it) someone should seriously update this place and remodel it, maybe put ads in other web pages so we could start getting even more members, idk ,maybe put this place back on the map and stuff lol im just 14 i dont know much about computer things but i really think they should fix this place up a bit and put ads on other websites to get ppl interested on this place.. i miss the old days

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now every one hanges out on da forums instead of da chat rooms!!! Oh, stay away from that freak named Wackohater!!! :D:D:D