i sent in my employment forums for a health food store

Posted by junior senior

mailing out monday
fye never called me back from when i applied so **** them

Posted by Linko_16

I forgot you're not, like, fourteen anymore.

Posted by junior senior

i better get this job or else ill go to dominos like poco lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um....did you show them [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=29938]this thread!!![/url]

Do us a favor...never work in a health business...unless it's to do surgery on WackoHater!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

i want this job

its vitamins and stuff

Posted by Slade

I just got turned away as I was filling out the "hey, you're hired" paperwork because they found out someone had already been hired.

it was REALLY COOL

Posted by junior senior

for what :(

Posted by Slade

pizza delivery :cool:

Posted by junior senior

lol i just did webcam with poco

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting JuNiOr SeNiOr: i want this job

its vitamins and stuff

Yah, you want da job, but no one else wants some dirty chick...that counts her poop....touching their health stuff!!!! :D:D:D:D

You should look for a job at...your local waist treatment plant!!! Best of all, you would always be around what you love...p00p!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

id just sit around and help people thats all

Posted by Jesse Smith

If you get da job...tell da customers what you count!!! :D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

ok, i will tell them i count my steps

Posted by mis0

The application process is sort of a drag. If you want to get a competitive edge, consider calling them back after a day or two and asking if the manager has reviewed your application and if you could set up a time for an interview. Being proactive really helps as longs as you're polite and not pushy; it shows your potential manager you're dedicated and want the job.

Soon I'll be doing this too; gotta find a new job for the summer. Probably some variety of retail hell.

Posted by junior senior

well i couldnt bring the application in. i had to print it from the website and mail it in to their main store that is like 45 minutes away from me for a store that is right down the road from me