Everyone hates NO ONE & Associates

Posted by WackoHater

99% of the population of Planet Earth hates those of you from PlantZeekois, we hate your leader "No One" (Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell), Iris, VampireBat, JuniorStupid, PocoStick, OmniTroll and gang !!!!

This forum has no hope of growing with censors and trolls like you all dwelling here lead by a certified lunatical Loony Tune like "No One". :mad: :mad:

Posted by Stalolin

actually no iris and omni are pretty good, the rest i dont' really care for

Posted by Arcadios

Where's my goffy name? :(

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: 99% of the population of Planet Earth hates those of you from PlantZeekois, we hate your leader "No One" (Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell), Iris, VampireBat, JuniorStupid, PocoStick, OmniTroll and gang !!!!

This forum has no hope of growing with censors and trolls like you all dwelling here lead by a certified lunatical Loony Tune like "No One". :mad: :mad:

I don't.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: I don't.

You will never marry a rich man like that !!!

Posted by mis0

What? Do you mean my attitude is a problem?

Posted by WackoHater

No, you have to say "I do" when you get married and "yes honey" for the rest of your life !!! :p:

PS: Why do I have to teach chicks success all the time ??? :mad:

PPS: And you can't associate with morons like Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell either, having NO ONE as a friend will doom any relationship or future you have planned out for yourself.

Remember, every post you make on this forum can be found by your future Billionaire husband and used against you in divorce proceedings to take anything you think you have coming away and have you committed to a mental institution !!!!

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: No, you have to say "I do" when you get married and "yes honey" for the rest of your life !!! :p:
Sorry, but I don't live in Hicksville, FL.

[quote]PS: Why do I have to teach chicks success all the time ??? :mad:

You have taught me that I sure as hell better get my MBA so I don't end up like you.

Posted by WackoHater

You're gonna need it with your attitude of having to be the boss and the most important person in the relationship you sexist little hussy !!! :mad:

Posted by avalanch

Hey dumbass your the one being a sexist in the thread, not mis0. Wackohater has officially gone insane!:D :D :D :D

[quote=WackoHater;842561]You're gonna need it with your attitude of having to be the boss and the most important person in the relationship you sexist little hussy !!! :mad:

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: You're gonna need it with your attitude of having to be the boss[/b]
Some people are natural-born leaders. I'm one of those people.

[quote]you sexist
It has nothing to do with gender; it has to do with the fact that I don't like rednecks.

[quote][b]hussy !!!
:mad:

lol I haven't even heard this word in quite some time. ^.^

Posted by Roger Smith

99% of the population of Planet Earth don't know we exist.

Your logic(or lack thereof) is flawed.

Posted by mis0

Quoting avalanch: Hey dumbass your the one being a sexist in the thread, not mis0. Wackohater has officially gone insane!:D :D :D :D

Wackohater isn't a particularly sophisticated person, so I wouldn't expect him to understand the irony of what he said.

Posted by WackoHater

LOL, you wish that was the case little girl, I forgot more about life than you will EVER learn due to your closed mindedness and your "I'm a know it all" "holier than thou" attitude !!! :mad:

You see, a smart kid learns from the wisdom of the elders since they were not around in their era, but a dumb kid with a smart mouth and pride in their own knowledge determines that they will figure it all out, that is until it is way too late for them to take corrective actions !!!

PS: You are going to college to learn from your elders, DUH !!!!

Posted by avalanch

hmm, maybe Jesse should change his name to WackoStalker

Posted by mis0

He doesn't really stalk me, but he sure does have a thing for Omni.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: He doesn't really stalk me, but he sure does have a thing for Omni.

WOW, two dumb statements on a row (I'm in shock :rolleyes:) , you two have a long way to go to beat the VGC record, just keep posting (trolling), I'm sure one day you will succeed at breaking the record for the most idiotic posts in a row here !!! :p:

Posted by Roger Smith

WackoHater, will you have sex with me under a bridge in the moonlight?

Posted by WackoHater

Roger, you never fail TO ADD MORE DUMB TO AN ALREADY DUMB FORUM !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I forgot more about life than you will EVER learn due to your closed mindedness and your "I'm a know it all" "holier than thou" attitude !!! :mad:

You've forgot a LOT!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D er, you're da one that always acts like Miss 'Know it all/holier than thou DemocRAT!!!' :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

lol aw pocostick :)

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: You've forgot a LOT!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D er, you're da one that always acts like Miss 'Know it all/holier than thou DemocRAT!!!' :D:D:D:D:D

Translation: I want to die, my name is Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell !!!!

Posted by junior senior

SHAKIRA GOT SHOT

Posted by avalanch

Let me correct a typo for you.:D :D :D

[quote=WackoHater;842665]Translation: I want to die, my name is WackoHater!!!!

Posted by junior senior

wackostalker*

Posted by mis0

*wackofflover

Posted by junior senior

lol ur rite

Posted by WackoHater

The only time MissedOut was ever right in her entire life is when she fully agrees with me !!!!

Posted by mis0

Which in fact happens to be never!

Posted by WackoHater

You've never been right from day one !!

You should change your user name from MissedO to MIA (missing in action) !!!!
:p:

Posted by junior senior

or not

Posted by Stalolin

don't worry miso wackohater just doesn't like strong women who pose as men on the internet

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: 99% of the population of Planet Earth hates those of you from PlantZeekois !!!!

That's a confession that every one that knows us, likes us. Cause way less than 1% of da planet even knows us!!!!! aka...even people that don't know us, like us...millions of people like all of us and Wacko University!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Rest assured, all parents hate this forum (and most kids do too once they get to know these trolls), no one raises kids at a high cost to turn them over to NO ONE to have their minds subject to his lunatical insanity.

THIS FORUM SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET for breaking the extreme:jesse:lunacy barrier !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by mis0

I do believe there are a few parents on VGC, actually. Seemingly, then, they can't really have an infinite hate for VGC churning deep within their souls.

Posted by WackoHater

Really ??

Maybe you should get them to give a testimonial about how they love the joint then, make sure they give an honest opinion of NO:jesse:ONE Too !!!
:rolleyes: :p:

Posted by junior senior

wackohater post ur pic

Posted by WackoHater

You be a [URL="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AnuRB_ue2Oo&feature=related"]good girl [/URL]JS !!!

PS: [URL="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KmWQ6RRxJzM&feature=related"]When you look at Elvis you see me[/URL] !!! :eek:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You be a [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXt0G90iEXw"]good girl [/URL]JS !!!

Um....I'm not a girl!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Uh, you're JDB, JEZZZIE:jesse:dUBMbELL !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by junior senior

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]dUBMbELL !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

what

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]NO:jesse:ONE ACTUALLY LIKES YOU "NO ONE'S" !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by mis0

"dUBMbELL"?

Wow.

Posted by avalanch

Yo WackoStalker, who taught you how to type?

[quote=WackoStalker;843023][CENTER]Uh, you're JDB, JEZZZIE:jesse:dUBMbELL !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

er avalanch, whos side are you on, mine or WackoHaters!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]No one is on your side NO:jesse:ONE !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by avalanch

Guess again loser, I'm on his side like nearly everyone else who posts here. You should get your facts straight, no one will ever be on your side WackoStalker!!

[quote=WackoStalker;843171][CENTER]No one is on your side NO:jesse:ONE !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by junior senior

lol whats a dubmbell

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting avalanch: Guess again loser, I'm on his side like nearly everyone else who posts here.

What da wacko!!!!!!!! er...Chris Fontenot, make up your mind!!! In E-mail you hate my guts...
[quote]Don't send me s*** like this unless you UNBAN my account, avalanch first, who was banned for NO F***ING REASON you *** moronic idiot.
[quote]They banned me because YOUR b**** *$$ Asked one of the mods to!!!! And you remember the $*** just as well as I do, Now I would like to be unbanned!

Then you black-mail me, which of course makes me want to keep you banned even more...
[quote]Oh and if I don't get UNBANNED soon, then I'm gonna upload the backups of all of your cheatsites to every torrent site out there like thepiratebay.org and mininova.org for starters!!! And if I wind up getting banned again by either you or your mods, then that only gives me more of a reason to upload those backups and make them public. Oh and incase you didn't realize, this means a few dozen sites will have duplicate content meaning that THEIR sites AND YOURS will be DE-INDEXED for good!!!
[quote]The backup of your site has been uploaded. You brought this unto yourself!!!

then here on da forum...you're on my side!!!!! er, I think your account was hacked when you make da post being on my side!!!!

er, like I said, you don't need to be unbanned when you can live down here and drive Wacko Hater insane!!!!

Oh, it's not da mods fault you got banned...
http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=748563&postcount=20

It's my fault you've been banned for...seven months!!!! LOL!!! :D

Posted by WackoHater

Right J:jesse:DB, Avalanch should change his user name to "Pathological Lying Bag of SHIIT" because that is what most of his posts are !!!

Posted by junior senior

you should do that

Posted by WackoHater

And we are going to change your name to "JuniorSpammerSuperTroll" :mad:

Posted by junior senior

no
that's too long silly

Posted by WackoHater

TooLongSilly or SillyTooLong are appropriate as a user name for you too!

Posted by junior senior

wackohater whats your favorite led zeppelin song

Posted by WackoHater

Too many to list one, I like live performances and that is what I listen to, not studio recordings.

Here is one the their [URL="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h1yFQ6vcRNk&feature=related"]best songs[/URL], The Rain Song is also one of the greatest songs ever done, when they were on and did the number live in concert at Knebworth it was legendary.

Here is [URL="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rmc-eg78gTs&feature=related"]Rain Song [/URL]at Earl's Court, Knebworth in 1980 was the best version I have seen on video, even better than the fantastic performace at Earl's Court.

Pure studio stuff, I would have to say that "In the Light" is one of their greatest.

Posted by junior senior

do you like dancing days and d'yer mak'er

those are my favorite for the past 4 years and i like bring it on home too

Posted by WackoHater

I like most of them, but the video I linked to is Led Zeppelin in their prime live on stage and that is what most hard core fans like.

Those days are gone, so we now have to go back and watch videos.

Posted by junior senior

would you see them live when they go on tour?

Posted by WackoHater

I saw Led Zeppelin live in 1977 when I was in high school two nights in a row, saw Page and Plant in 1998 which was as good as a Zeppelin show.

Saw Robert Plant up close in 1993 and he gave a performance that night as good or better than any Zeppelin show with his solo band.

I would show up for sure if I could get a ticket.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da wacko!!! WackoHater actually making posts where he's not :mad:!!!!!! grrrr!!!!! er Jr, get back to driving him INSANE!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Son, you NEED TO BE [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=30338"]BANNED FROM WACKO UNIVERSITY FOR EXTREME LUNACY !!! [/URL]

Posted by junior senior

i saw robert plant 2 times within a year (362 days apart) and i sat from 8pm-1am to see robert and he came on at 12

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Yes, EVERYONE HATES ME, I AGREE !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

er...we don't hate you!!! We just love to drive you INSANE!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

NO:jesse:ONE WANTS TO DIE FOR EDITING MY POSTS !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I like having fun being a total n00bie!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D