you best

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

not be joking :mad: :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Sorry, I didn't have time! But I'm here now...for a couple minutes. I'll post my list of stuff I'm selling probably tomorrow. OK!?

Posted by Dexter

This better not be about what I think it's about. Don't break our hearts.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

bai xbawks

Posted by Dexter

Why? That's the biggest mistake of her life. I thought she was supposed to be cool?

Posted by Stalolin

sounds like someone's movign on with their life

MARCH FORWARD BRAVE ANGELWING

Posted by Dexter

She's moving in the wrong direction. We, teh people, need to save her!

Posted by Stalolin

no

the internet isn't really that great

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

If thats the biggest mistake someone is able to make in their life, then right now, I can't help but feel dumbfounded

Posted by Dexter

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing....

Must be. My apologies.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

**** your logic

brb, gonna buy xbawks

wait, then I'll have to keep mine. :@

Posted by Dexter

What do you mean then? You have to keep it no matter what.

By the way, I got on my account today for the first time in 6 months. Finally get to my new home and the first thing I get back into is online playing. I, of course, played nothing but Call of Duty 4. Vegas 2 was sitting there and I knew whatever one I chose to play first would be the one I'd be stuck with until my game time was up. Maybe tomorrow I'll go with Vegas, although there's still a lot of leveling up to do!

So, Angelwing, looks like you have to keep yours because you've still not caught up with my score.

I used to kind of care about my score. But it hasn't gone up since like, March, so I pretty much don't care about it anymore.

Posted by Dexter

Think about how long I've been away and I still care! Are you going to be this way to your husband? Just stop caring all the sudden? Bad wife. I'm catching up with your score on Call of Duty 4 and you better not allow it.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Angelwing;843300]wait, then I'll have to keep mine. :@

I was kidding ;_;, maybe at some point in the future though

I ****nig <3 ninjas

You better! ;)

Quoting Dexter: Think about how long I've been away and I still care! Are you going to be this way to your husband? Just stop caring all the sudden? Bad wife. I'm catching up with your score on Call of Duty 4 and you better not allow it.

I probably will. I'm not sure if I even want to get married! Are you afraid that if we get married I'll start ignoring you? ;) My score is probably really lame, you should catch up in no time.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah. I mean think about it from where I'm sitting. You get bored of 360 and leave it so easily, what's keeping you from leaving your Hawaiian surf-boy? What about our adopted children!? You must show your dedication through your Gamertag.

Well, I'd imagine you wouldn't be the same, boring thing day in and day out. ;) If you buy me guitar hero I'll come back.

Posted by Dexter

I will buy you a knew house, where your flowers can bloom. Or whatever.

That was fun playing with you. I would've stayed but I totally over did my time already. I must have played for 8 hours. I ranked up really good. I'll be on tomorrow for probably just as long. There's no way I'm going outside with this burn. It hurts to put a shirt on. It's like "ouch, ouch, ouuuuuchh!!!!"

Will you build me a mansion?

Well, I guess I just wasn't worth staying for a few more games! I see how it is.

Posted by Dexter

You came in right after what was supposed to be my last game but then I couldn't bring myself to leave so I did play a few more with you. Where were you the rest of the day!?

Anyway, I'm still too sun-burnt to go outside today so I'm about to start playing. You should meet me. I plan on gaining some more ranks.

I was at work! And remember, there's a 5 hour difference now. Where are you right now!? Why don't you answer my texts!