Prenuptial Agreement

Posted by Dexter

No, it's not romantic, but ****, you young fools better get one. How many of you have already decided it's a good idea? Plan ahead, be prepared, stand your ground.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The only reason I can see for a woman refusing to sign one is if she INTENDS to get a divorce and rip you off.

I refuse to get married without one, and anyone that does is a fool.

Posted by Dexter

Good. Especially for you, since you're military and the gold-diggin' girls out there particular aim for your type. I'm sure you've heard many stories. Spread teh words!

If I get divorced, the only thing I want to put my money towards is the actual divorce. Girls can stand on their own feet just fine these days.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Whoa, you got married?

back up and start over lol

Posted by Dexter

Oh, no! Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound as though I did, but instead when I do, which I will, in time. Maybe next year, once I finally decide to stay in one place long enough to start some foundation.

Posted by Slade

blooooooop

Posted by Borealis

There's so little reason not to get one. To be honest, though, I don't understand why they don't make prenuptial agreements standardized with all marriages.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I don't see why it would be a necessity. If you're getting married and you think you'll need a prenup, that's pretty much like saying, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I don't trust you." Sorry, I'm a much better judge of character than that, and if you think you need a prenup, then you probably shouldn't be marrying the person, anyway. Just file for a legal domestic partnership; most states allow those nowadays for members of the opposite sex, and there's less legal bindings.

Posted by Apathetic

Invite me to the marriage dexter! Youll have your own vgchat section woo woo.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Skitzo Control: I don't see why it would be a necessity. If you're getting married and you think you'll need a prenup, that's pretty much like saying, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I don't trust you." Sorry, I'm a much better judge of character than that, and if you think you need a prenup, then you probably shouldn't be marrying the person, anyway. Just file for a legal domestic partnership; most states allow those nowadays for members of the opposite sex, and there's less legal bindings.

Thats a bit niave. Things and people change, and not always in ways that you expect. Asking for one isnt saying that you THINK something is going to happen; its just a practical admission of the uncertainty of the future.

Theres nothing wrong with being prepared for the future.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Wow, thinking about marriage already!?

I may never get married, but if I do, I would definitely get a prenupt.