first month on the internet

Posted by Flowermeface

this place is neat i have some friends on this site and they said nobody will pick on me here im quiet and listen. i joined elsewhere and they told me i was a newbie and posted in the wrong area sorry guys i am learning. be nice to me and im sure i can help you somehow thank you

im slowing understanding i never had internet my whole life because my dad was against computers now that im out of the house HAH he cant stop me now

Posted by Borealis

I hope you're not a puppet, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now, since I'm in a welcoming mood. You seem authentic, but I may be TOTALLY wrong.

Welcome to VGC, and furthermore, the Internet. Boy, are you in for a trip. First thing's first -- introductions should be in the introduction page for purely organizational purposes, even though nearly everyone just spams 'New Post.' Again, welcome.

Posted by Shade

Go to Encyclopedia Dramatica. It is the internet's instruction manual.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Be sure you stay away from Wacko University, unless you like insanity and wackos!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Welcome to the tech help board!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Jesse Smith;840934]Be sure you stay away from Wacko University, unless you like insanity and wackos!!! :D:D:D

Unless they crave wisdom from guru master TimeSkipz

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting TimeSkipz: Unless they crave wisdom from guru master TimeSkipz

Duh...what's this...

Rep Points: -1541

Yep, that's great wisdom you give out!!! :D:D:D:D

Flowermeface, stay away from WackoHater and TimeSkipz. You never want to interact with any one with rep lower than -1500!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Poco

Quoting Flowermeface: this place is neat i have some friends on this site and they said nobody will pick on me here im quiet and listen. i joined elsewhere and they told me i was a newbie and posted in the wrong area sorry guys i am learning. be nice to me and im sure i can help you somehow thank you

im slowing understanding i never had internet my whole life because my dad was against computers now that im out of the house HAH he cant stop me now

this is the ultimate gimmick

Posted by Stalolin

why did we even move this to the introduction board

Posted by junior senior

because it makes me think of immigrants

Posted by Stalolin

if i ever get mod powers back, you're never allowed in any board i mod JS

Posted by Borealis

Can I come to your boards?

Posted by Stalolin

yes, yes you may

and now that this topic has become spam why is it still here

WHERE IS HYPER WHEN YOU NEED HIM LULZ

Posted by Ant

lol

Posted by Breakman

um hey

Posted by Trigger

I wish I could be an Internet nub all over again.

Free Homestead web hosting where your web page consisted of stupid gif images and annoying Javascript that had falling snowflakes and other misc BS all over the screen really were the days.

Oh, oh and Microsoft Comic Chat.

Oh yes, I went there, sister.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Trigger:
Free Homestead web hosting where your web page consisted of stupid gif images and annoying Javascript that had falling snowflakes and other misc BS all over the screen really were the days.

Oh, oh and Microsoft Comic Chat.

Makes you wonder how we got so far so fast :\