Posted by Borealis

Shooters and Adventure games.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

RTS

Posted by muffla

shooters

Posted by Old_Snake

Good ones

But serious, I guess a mixture of action/adventure and RPGs. I don't dabble a lot in shooters outside of rentals.

Posted by Echo

My taste is surprisingly varied, actually. I went got Neverwinter Nights 2 at the same time as Crysis and Orange Box while still playing GH3 and Tales of Symphonia. I pretty much buy a game if I'm in the mood for that particular genre at the time and have over-played all the games of that genre that I already own.

Posted by Arcadios

Adventure games

Posted by David M. Awesome

All of them. I might have more RPGs, but not by much.
Then again, shootan might have taken the lead after my last spending splurge at Game Crazy. I've been moving away from games that take 60+ hours to beat since my time tables are pretty tight these days and more towards ones that I can beat in 10-20.
I have a few adventure games, but not a lot.
Lots of platformers...
I don't know if MAME fighters should be included in my count or not, but I have a lot of those. None for consoles, though, my only console fighter is Melee.
Racing games are in last place because I'm still not tired of playing Burnout: Revenge and MarioKart. And TopGear for the SNES.
The only sports game that I own is NBA Jam for the SNES, which came with the SNES that I bought at a rummage sale.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

just shooters,adventures,fighters,and rpgs for me

Posted by JonMB

The games I like on the 360 are Halo 3, GTA IV, COD4, and N+. So... I mostly play shooters, but I like a lot of everything.

Posted by ExoXile

Survival/H

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

own? shootan probably. THANKS, XBOX

plus, shootan covers a wide range of games in general.

Posted by ItSlaughter

I mostly own RPGs due to the fact that they are longer. Everything else can usually(not all the time) but usually be beaten in the week that you have from renting it.