Favorite Robot Master

Posted by Breakman

There's not a thread like this on at least the first page, which stretches back a ways in time, so I'd say we're due for a new one.

Out of the classic series, i.e. Mega Man 1-8 and Megaman & Bass, who's your favorite Robot Master?

I have many, though I'd say my *overall* favorite is probably Freeze Man. Magnet Man, Metal Man and Junk Man are close runners-up.

But, c'mon. Freeze Man is very fun to fight--challenging, but has patterns and nuances (pressing the shot button forces him to jump, similarly to how you can 'control' Gemini Man in MM3) to learn that make him very beatable with just the Mega Buster and taking little or no damage. He looks completely awesome. His element of ice is perhaps my favorite. His attacks in-battle are awesome and flashy. He has a cool pose. Plus, the MM7 boss music just makes it all even better.

Posted by CS Ryan

Bass (does it count, not much of a Robot Master)
Burner Man
Shade Man
Dynamo Man (EASY AS HELL)

Posted by Zeta

**** yeah, seconding FreezeMan.

Quoting CS Ryan: Dynamo Man (EASY AS HELL)

AHAHAHA WHAT!?

Posted by Breakman

Quoting CS Ryan: Bass (does it count, not much of a Robot Master)

Though the purpose of the thread was for the bosses, I'd say he does technically count. He's a humanoid, powerful robot made by Wily-- and in this thing called the Mega Man MUSH I once played, he was one of the strongest members of a faction known as the "Robot Masters".

[quote]
Dynamo Man (EASY AS HELL)

what
I'd say Dynamo Man's difficulty is second only to Quick Man without Time Stopper or maybe Pharaoh Man without Flash Stopper or whatever it's called.

Posted by CS Ryan

Okay, fine. Dynamo Man is easy, when you're playing as Bass. When it's Megaman, I at least get hit once, since I feel so sorry for him.

Posted by David M. Awesome

SwordMan, because he's a bad ***.

Posted by Dexter

Probably Metal Man because he gave me the best weapon.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting David M. Awesome: SwordMan, because he's a bad ***.

Lol, you didn't even play that game, you just listened to me talk about how he's a bad ***. And I guess you watched me fight him. So, yeah, that's all it would take.

As for me... do I really have to say it?

Posted by Breakman

i'm pretty sure galaxy man is now a very good contender for my favorite

and crash man's jumped up there since i hilariously bought mm2 for vc

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah Crash Man is a top contender for me too.

Posted by Stalolin

mother ****ing freeze man

can't touch that ****

and can i mod this place again yet

i want to feel important again

Posted by helgasboy

ShadeMan Love the GNG Remix music