Childhood Memories

Posted by Dexter

Share some.

Smell of Pine Sol on the piano. Lessons. The coin on top of the hand. The posture, ups and downs.

Posted by Shade

The disappointment of spending my fourth birthday at a day care center. That time my street flooded to up to seven feet of water and everyone went swimming in it, like an aquatic block party!

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Going to see The Crown live in Brooklyn
Playing Donkey Kong Country on SNES

....... Thats about it, my life goals wern't that high

Posted by Shade

Overdosing on Contra and Double Dragon for the NES, then finally getting a Playstation for my eighth birthday and playing the first few levels of Crash Bandicoot for hours.

Posted by junior senior

seeing my neighbor's brother paint his house, the ladder tipping over while he fell back onto the grass. bol

Posted by David M. Awesome

When I was seven or so, my father telling us that we were moving from Illinois to Arizona. I ran off and cried in my room for pretty much the rest of the day.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Getting lost Downtown while I was 5, wandering around looking for a cop to help me out.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

[quote=Shade;840245]Overdosing on Contra and Double Dragon for the NES.

The only Double Dragon game i played had giant battling toads in it

Posted by Pit

When the doctor felt my testicles to see if the left one would descend. He closed the door and began massaging my prostate softly. I screamed for help, but he shut the door and had put gauze in my mouth. Terrible, terrible times.

Posted by Iris

So did the left one ever descend?

Posted by Shade

Quoting Pit: When the doctor felt my testicles to see if the left one would descend. He closed the door and began massaging my prostate softly. I screamed for help, but he shut the door and had put gauze in my mouth. Terrible, terrible times.

Haha that reminds me of how I thought I only had - as I called it at the time - one "penis-ball", and freaked out once I learned that two was the normal amount. My neighbor still makes fun of me about that. =/ Good times, though.

Drawing silly pictures of Yoshi and Kirby during church. Oh wait, I still do that. :D

Posted by CrystalPain

Spending all day at the park and in our pool.
Lying to the teachers and claiming someone stole my homework.
Taking all my parents change to go buy candies.
Falling down countless time...
Getting flamed with Kaotix by Dex and Sango (Iris)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Having to use the bathroom really bad. I ran through the rainy day at school. It was an open yard, so you could feel the cool wind and the thick rain slam against the floor creating beautiful noise. I reached the bathroom, unzipped my pants, and began urinating. Shortly after 2 older kids about 6 years older than me came in the bathroom. One started picking on me and pushing me while I ****ed, the other laughed. In a short time, the one picking on me unzipped his pants and rubbed his dick on my ***. I ran through the rain like I never ran in the past.

I hate Puerto Rico

I feel comfortable enough to joke about this now :cool:

Posted by Padeystar

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: Having to use the bathroom really bad. I ran through the rainy day at school. It was an open yard, so you could feel the cool wind and the thick rain slam against the floor creating beautiful noise. I reached the bathroom, unzipped my pants, and began urinating. Shortly after 2 older kids about 6 years older than me came in the bathroom. One started picking on me and pushing me while I ****ed, the other laughed. In a short time, the one picking on me unzipped his pants and rubbed his dick on my ***. I ran through the rain like I never ran in the past.

I hate Puerto Rico

I feel comfortable enough to joke about this now :cool:

LMAO... priceless

Posted by Breakman

animaniacs and mega man 3

Posted by Lord of Spam

frustration that the kids my age were all retarded and immature, and frustration that the older kids assumed I was too.

Posted by Poco

my very first blunt i was a baby gangsta at the age of 5

Posted by Mystic Hero

Saturday morning cartoons. You know, when they were actually good. :cool:

Posted by Arcadios

I went to the movies and walked into the wrong room as a kid only to see a rape scene in an old japanese film.

scared4lyfe

Posted by Breakman

hurry up and make mother 4 then dood

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Playing Rock-N-Roll Racing with my cousin late into the night

Posted by Slade

Being pushed back and forth in a mine cart on an old stretch of rail right outside an abandoned mine. Getting pulled out of deep mud by my brothers only to lose a shoe in it.

Teasing fat girls and climbing up on the tire/metal bar structure so they couldn't tag me. Getting locked in fat girl's bedrooms when I was being baby-sat by their mothers, and screaming because I could hear said girls telling my dad I was gone.

Climbing to the top of the huge tire in the playground and pretending to be a pterodactyl with my best friend. Returning to the same school years later to find that the kids still played the same games.

Posted by Echo

Playing SNES with my sister.

My sister, my father, and myself riding our bikes to the nearby YMCA to eat ice cream and watch baseball.

My sister and me throwing mud at the "For Sale" sign in front of our house because we were ****ed that we had to move from Florida to Georgia.

Playing in the woods behind my house with my buddy Shane back when I still lived in Illinois. We would hack the **** out of thorn bushes with big sticks, it was awesome even though we got all sliced up every day.

Posted by Dexter

Pain was enjoyable as a child. I'd look for painful ways to enjoy the day. Doing dangerous flips off whatever we could find was fun. I still do that occasionally, only I land a lot more often so it's not as painful.