what are your feelings and experiences with ouija boards

Posted by darkwhispers

i've recently spawned an interest in ouija boards. i was hoping that someone knew how to properly use them. and why it says never to use one alone. feel free to comment please no flaming, K?:-D

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Elvis told me he was hungry.... true story

Posted by Speedfreak

People who believe in ouija boards and people who fear ouija boards are both retards.

It says never to use them alone because then you know you're the only one moving the glass.

Posted by Crazy K

lol Ouijia boards. I remember when I was a young one, I believed in such idiotic **** as "You can talk to the other side" and was scared because of it. Yeah, it's just a ridiculous board game with no game.

Posted by Omni

I think they're very funny, because some people actually believe they work.

Posted by Crazy K

My sister believes it works, and shes like 26 years old.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Take it to a church and use it, its bull**** if it works still

Posted by The Judge

Well call me a moron then. Bad experiences is all I'm saying. I personally advise against using it.

Posted by Poco

i ue them to communicate with satan my messages usually consist of

"U R FAGGOT\

LOVE PACO"

his response is

"LOL

COMDY GOLD

LOVEW SATAN

PS 420 SMOKEWEED EVERY DAY NUGGA"

Posted by junior senior

it's just a piece of wood :\

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: Well call me a moron then. Bad experiences is all I'm saying. I personally advise against using it.

you're a moron.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting The Judge: Well call me a moron then. Bad experiences is all I'm saying. I personally advise against using it.

You're a moron then.

Ouija boards are dumb as hell. I'm currently reading Darren Brown's book and he explains how they work. Long story short people move the glass because they beleive it will work. Involountary movement of the arm basically.

Posted by David M. Awesome

Linko and I once used one of those to try and convince this stupid girl we know that she was a lesbian.

Posted by nintendope

wiigee board!!! next game on the wii

Posted by nintendope

the cursor moves itself!

Posted by specopssv44

I second the Judge... I steer clear of that kinda ****.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Yeah man, those Parker Brothers really know how to harness the power of the afterlife.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I tried one once. It was me and some friends when we were 14 or something. I just remember the one girl there was cute so I made it tell her to have sex with me. She believed in that crap, but when it spelled out "Leslie fuk Jeremy" of COURSE JEREMY is moving it! How convenient! Funny how she lost her stupid convictions when bonin' Jeremy was involved. Stupid women.

Posted by phlynthe

I tried one and nothing happened. It's not even something to toy around with because there's nothing to do.