Guitar Hero III

Posted by Skitzo Control

I would really like to play more people in GH3, but rarely are any of you online and playing it, anymore. Anybody up for some HARDCORE GH3 1v1?

Posted by Shade

I would be if I had live, which might happen soon!

Posted by Kit

Both guitars are broken, got to get a new one. Sorry.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Kit, didn't we already do a few guitar battles? Fun times. :D Get another controller so we can rock it up again.
---
Shade, I haven't yet beat it on Expert (and, despite what Xbox Live says, I have beat it on Hard), so you'll probably take me to clown town.:(

Posted by Shade

I haven't beat it on hard and am not very far in on expert (for lack of trying), so idk you'd probably take me down. =/

Posted by Sinister Obsession

I just beat raining blood on expert. Now all I have to do is beat the devil went down to Georgia and then I will have beaten all the career difficulties.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Skitzo Control: Kit, didn't we already do a few guitar battles? Fun times. :D Get another controller so we can rock it up again.

Yeah, I remember you were telling me about how you beat Raining Blood on Hard on your friend's PS3 and being unable to do it on your own file...and you beat me every time. :cookie:

The slightly better guitar works occasionally, but it will randomly decide to turn off red and star power activates whenever somebody walks past. The other guitar removes the ability to press red and green fairly often, or will sometimes press for you.

Posted by Skitzo Control

If you're using the wireless guitar, it may be cause from a bad contact where the neck snaps into the body. Take it apart, take a cotton swap with some rubbing alcohol, clean 'em off, then re-attach, making sure all connectors are in place. If that still doesn't work, try these two:
[URL]http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=628006[/URL]
[URL]http://www.grownupgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=120141#post120141[/URL]

I had that problem I did what you said and it worked perfectly. Thanks.

I just beat Guitar Hero III on all the difficulties.

Posted by Borealis

Would if I played Guitar Hero.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Why would you even post in this thread if you didn't even play?... That's just ridiculous.
---
I just played with my buddy Adam. The bastard got super lucky, 'cause I chose some songs that I just REALLY wanted to play, so rather than beat him quick and easy, I played it out so I was sure to play the songs I wanted, but he ended up going 3-3 against me and then picked a song I had never played before.

Who the **** plays the ****ty Killswitch Engaged song, anyway?

Posted by Kit

lol, apparently my guitar has mended itself, so I'll play whenever. :)

[quote]I just beat Guitar Hero III on all the difficulties.

Congratulations, you old machine you. :)

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

would if it was on the wii, because i only have a WFC right now