who deleted the lol thread

Posted by junior senior

Posted by Omni

I thought it was you. I now blame Kolo even though he isn't a mod.

Posted by junior senior

ugh

why are there other blogs gone too?

Posted by Roger Smith

wai wtf all the hard work is gone?

Posted by Stalolin

lol!

Posted by Roger Smith

My wacko...I think Lolin is on to something here!

lol

Posted by junior senior

lol~*~*

Posted by Omni

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

*Hint*Look at da mod page!!! Remember, da chick mods that love to delete stuff!!! I think some one thought it was used just to inflate da blog forum thread/post count!!!!!

lol :D

Posted by junior senior

what mod page

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.vgchat.com/showgroups.php

On da mod board we got a confession!!!!!! And it wasn't a chick!!!!!! :eek::eek:

(I deleted da dead blogs, hince there are less blogs.)

Posted by S

bye bye evidence

Posted by junior senior

so who did it?

Posted by S

Sunday, April 13th - The Fourth Sunday of Easter. The Reverend Jill Honodel will be the Celebrant at the two Eucharist services, and will be assisted at the 8 a m service, by Eucharistic Minister Erik Wernes and by Lector Sandy Taylor. The Greeter at the door will be Sally Hanson. ....At the 10 am Family Service, Eucharistic Ministers Wendy Heyse and Dick Evans and Crucifer Tim Baker will assist The Rev. Honodel... The Greeters at the door will be Helen and Ron Luttringer........... Those serving on the Altar Guild this week are Lynn Baker , Betty Kean and Dena Maniatis ... .....The flowers on the Altar are given by Ann Anderson and the Aumbry candle is the gift of Mary Canale.................... .................... Sunday School "***ly Play" (for youngsters 3 year's thru 6th grade ) begins in the Church School Wing @ 9:45 AM and, after their program, the children will join their families in the Church for The passing of the Peace and The Communion Service .. . ... The music for the 10 a m service will be lead by the Grace Church Choir under the direction of Organist/Choir Director, Joe Lim. . ........................................................................ .. ...............Save the date of Saturday ,April 26th The St. Christopher's will be having their Spring Salad bar Luncheon. This is always a very popular luncheon, for the Christopher's put together the most delicious and varied choices of salads .This years event ,"Lullaby Luncheon",will support and honor the Regional Medical Center's Layette Program and a guest speaker (to be announced ) will share with us the many ways the hospital serves new mothers and aids both mother and baby as they begin their new life together. Please plan on joining us for a wonderful luncheon ,good fellowship and a way to help support a very worthy cause. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased by calling Sue @ 451-3365 for reservations of six or more ,or you may purchase tickets at the door.

Posted by junior senior

i see that you are abusing your mod powers

Posted by S

Seriously, who do you think? It was just a tool to inflate blog-post counts. -shrug-

If this new thread starts to get big, you can expect that one gone too.

Posted by junior senior

lol, sim battles

Posted by Omni

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

I thought it had something to do with gloating about post counts? At least it was used as a tool in that facet before. HI

Posted by Omni

[QUOTE=S

Posted by junior senior

I love how he edits his posts, I already PMed Jesse about it

I think it's appropriate for me to say "lol"

Posted by S

Whose to say that was my reasoning? Baiting is a joyous thing.

Posted by S

D-d-d-d-double post. Omni editted them first, I'm just fixing them. :)

Posted by junior senior

Why do you track down all of my posts?

Posted by S

Don't flatter yourself; I've got better things to do with my time. This, however, is amusing to me.

Posted by junior senior

Amusing that you're going to get de-modded? go do some SIM BATTLEZ

Posted by Omni

So, as you have no valid reason for deleting it that you've been able to present, deleting that thread is clearly an abuse of mod powers. It's quite obvious that it was related to your dislike of JUNIOR SENIOR.

Posted by Omni

I like how your inability to ignore JS if she annoys you, instead of editing her posts and deleting things in her blog like a big baby, proves she's infinitely more mature than you.

Posted by junior senior

lulz and what if you get de-modded?

Posted by S

Oh? Inability? I just find it highly amusing to give her a taste of her own medicine now and again, that's all. The "lol" thread though? Oh man, that's just a beautiful thing. Its deconstruction was a piece of art.

Posted by S

Well HIDEY HO, Neighbor!

Posted by junior senior

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

Divide and conquer!

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

You know how we all like to make posts just to increase the post count of the forum and it has nothing to do with us wanting to communicate with each other. Your reasoning is fool proof Solrok.

Posted by Iris

Demod him, JS! Go here: [url]www.vgchat.com/admincp/[/url]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um...where is it!!! :confused: Originally it had been moved to da Flame board, then moved back to..da PMS/p00p blog! Yesterday when I tried to post in it, it wouldn't let me, saying no posts were allowed on this forum, even though you could post in other threads on da PMS/p00p blog!!!! er....I smell another Kingdoms Heart repeat!!!!! Huge thread = Get's deleted when some one tries to do small, non-deleting moding! er, maybe merging da new l0l thread was a bad idea!!!!!

Posted by S

lol guess Jesse let it out of the bag then. I didn't delete it, I didn't touch the thread until after. I actually brought it back after I teased you guys some. Made a duplicate of it in fact, but it put a huge stress on VGC's server, so I canceled it mid-way, which is why it was smaller in size.

Jesse moved the thread, and planned on deleting it very soon. His reasoning is the data it eats up based on it's massive size, and the false amount of posts/views that it generated on something so petty, throwing everything off. The thread is, however, gone now due to a glitch it seems, before Jesse decided to permanently remove it and stop his fun. Anywho, no more threads like that please, JS, it takes up too much space.

The Wacko-king thanks you.

Posted by junior senior

why was it revived to its original size and then there was one with 300 posts?

Posted by S

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Poco

i <3 JS

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrr!!!! You could of said you moved it to da Flame forum!!! As I didn't actually say who moved it there!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

I stopped it before it finished duplication, so it left what it had made. It's like downloading a file and hitting stop; the file doesn't automatically delete itself, the fragment just kinda sits there until you delete it.

Posted by junior senior

ightz