Happy Birthday Kamek!

Posted by Ch

A day late but still due.

19 is such a neutral age.

Posted by Kamek

=] Thanks a lot Chepito!! It was a really interesting birthday. I had my university people and my home people together and I think I should have rather just chilled with my home people. It's a day like this that really makes me appreciate who my real friends are and why I like them so much. I'm going up to MA to see my girl this Saturday, so I'm pretty excited about that =].

Posted by Corrupt

****, I wish I checked birthdays more often, otherwise I would've made a thread for you. But it still seems appropriate that Chep (hey man!) made one for you. :cool: And hey, it's still your birthday here, at 11:15 here on the west coast! Glad you had a good time, and may the following weeks and subsequent months be pleasant!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Happy belated Bday!

Not like you know me or anything, but I wish you the best regardless.

Posted by Roger Smith

I starting humming Kamek's theme from Yoshi's Island.

HBD Kamek :)

Posted by Xero

Happy birthday :D

Posted by Mystic Hero

Happy Birthday you giant oldie. :)

Posted by Crazy K

Happy birthday yo.

Posted by Aesthetic

Happy belated, Kamek. You've always been held in high regard in my book, as you're quite the cool cat (I have the best compliments, I know). Make the year memorable, and stuff. :cool:

Posted by Yoshidude

Wow,who gives a **** about your ****ing birthday kemek, who cares about anyones?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Yoshidude: Wow,who gives a **** about your ****ing birthday kemek, who cares about anyones?

Seriously, who cares about anyones? Regardless, ****ing happy ******* birthday kemek, have a ****ing great time.

Posted by Ch

You go to school in MA? What one?

Posted by CrystalPain

Happy Bday

Posted by Kamek

Chep, I go to school in NYC, but my girl goes to school in MA now. =[ I'm driving up Saturday.

And thank you SO SO much to everyone else who wished me, it really does make me smile.

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Aesthetic: Happy belated, Kamek. You've always been held in high regard in my book, as you're quite the cool cat (I have the best compliments, I know). Make the year memorable, and stuff. :cool:

Thank you! I am pretty sure we were around the same age, because I remember us talking about the same Regents. Are you still in NY now?

Quoted post: ****, I wish I checked birthdays more often, otherwise I would've made a thread for you. But it still seems appropriate that Chep (hey man!) made one for you. And hey, it's still your birthday here, at 11:15 here on the west coast! Glad you had a good time, and may the following weeks and subsequent months be pleasant!

Corrupt! Thank you, I would rep you but I can't.

Quoted post: Regardless, ****ing happy ******* birthday kemek, have a ****ing great time.

Thank's Shin-Ra =]. Message me so we can catch up on how life is. In fact all three of you should!

Posted by junior senior

happy birthday :)

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Kamek: Thank you! I am pretty sure we were around the same age, because I remember us talking about the same Regents. Are you still in NY now?

No, I'm not in NY anymore, actually. I moved to Virginia last May... it's been almost a year, and I've had a lot of fun. Hopefully, I'll be here for another year or so, and then maybe move to another state. Maybe even with my roommate! :) What have you been up to lately?

[quote]Corrupt! Thank you, I would rep you but I can't.

what about me :(

[quote]Message me so we can catch up on how life is. In fact all three of you should!

Sweet, we're the only ones who matter. :cool: