blogs...dead?

Posted by Ant

Did Jesse actually delete a bunch of inactive blogs?! cause I noticed the blogs page seems a lot shorter.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yep! And try to find that huge worthless lol thread that was on Junior Sr. blog, to massivly inflate the post/thread count of her forum!!!

Now, can I delete Darkness Advanced??!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

Oh Jesse. Fabulously done, wacko.

Posted by Jesse Smith

OK, we got one vote on deleting Darkness Advanced! Any more votes!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

Can't do anything without a poll!

Posted by Alastor

r.i.p. vegans4lyfe and maple story

Posted by Pit

but... but porque?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: Can't do anything without a poll!

grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! You want that forum gone and you know it!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

So what made you actually want to delete them? I mean, even if they're stupid weren't they all potential links to the site?

Posted by Jesse Smith

They were in da graveyard!!! I've always been quick to delete graveyard blogs! It's da main, high quality, forums on da main boards that require da moon to turn to cheece before geting deleted!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by S

Quoting Jesse Smith: Yep! And try to find that huge worthless lol thread that was on Junior Sr. blog, to massivly inflate the post/thread count of her forum!!!

Oh ***, can I take credit for it? That'd make people freak out at me. It'd be awesome. Also, they remade the "lol" thread. Destwoy?

Posted by Alastor

I am in favor of this. For lulz.

Posted by Jesse Smith

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Alastor

OH THAT JESSE! :kirby:

Posted by S

Operation: **** everyone off is now underway.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I actually didn't delete it...yet, just moved it to the Flame board....

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=25472

I wanted to wait for the drama to edn first!! Think it'll cause drama?? Move the thread back to his blog for a day...then move it back to the Flame board...or mod board...:D:D:D:D

Posted by S

I say leave it gone but whatever you want Jesse.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'll eventually delete it, but if you think it would generate drama, you can move it back there...then take it out in a few hours...move it back...take it out... Drive them NUTS!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by S

Can I make duplicates of the thread and put like three in there?

Posted by S

Put it back for now. Feel free to move it whenever. If not, I will in a few hours.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'll be at work for da next seven or so hours. I wouldn't duplicate it!!! I don't think I want half da database being 'lol' posts!!!

LOL!! They combined da two threads, then it soon gets moved!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by S

They combined it? >_>

Posted by Jesse Smith

I think it went wacko. Earlier today I tried replying in it and it said you couldn't post on that forum!!! Now it looks like it's gone!!!

Posted by S

I deleted one of them yesterday before I left for the concert, now I can't find the other one. Any idea what happened, Jesse?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Remember when da big Kingdom Hearts thread went bye-bye!!!! I think da same thing happened here. And that thread was tiny compaired to this lol thread!!!!

Posted by S

Oh well, you were going to delete it anyhow. Any ideas for more drama? I'm out.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If they make another lol thread....threaten to delete it!!! :D:D:D That's all da wacko can think of!!!!