For whom would you be voting in November?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Please, take political discussions/arguments to the War Board and simply answer the question.

Posted by Speedfreak

Thanks for saying "would".

Black athiest for me.

Posted by Xero

I wouldn't go vote if I was an american citizen.

Posted by oxpecker123

I'm voting for hilary

Posted by Panic!

If I vote, Obama.

Posted by mis0

The Democratic nominee, which hopefully will be Obama because I don't like Hilary very much.

Posted by Slade

Obama.

Posted by junior senior

obama bc hes hot and i like his name

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I am voting for Stalolin. Heard that guy knows his polly-ticks, and plus he likes Mega Man and communist dictators. He can't be all bad!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not voting is the most retarded thing ever. If you dont vote, then you forfiet all right to **** and moan about things going wrong, because you had a chance to make a stand, and didnt.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Don't get me wrong, I AM going to vote...I just don't like any of the main 3 candidates. Probably going to have to vote independent this time.

Posted by Zeta

Hillary gets my vohahahahaha I can't type that with a straight face.

Obama.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Obama for sure. I would wait to see if Ron Paul goes independent again(Which he says he wont this time) but I still may vote for Obama if Paul did run just because my vote would count for something then. If Hillary won the nomination I would vote for her only because of her liberal views on things, that and McCain is a *******.

Posted by Freedreich

C-C-C-Combo Breaker

F[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]cking McCain. I know he sucks dick but just not as much as the other two. I hate Hillary and Obama seems like a dishonest, racist prick to me. Also the extreme rise in taxes would kill me. I know McCain is probably worse than Bush, but so be it. I would rather have the status quo compared to complete sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Wait, what? You think McCain will be worse than Bush?

I honestly doubt that, but I don't know how much better he would be either =/

Posted by S

Quoting Lord of Spam: Not voting is the most retarded thing ever. If you dont vote, then you forfiet all right to **** and moan about things going wrong, because you had a chance to make a stand, and didnt.

Because voting for the lesser evil is "making a stand"? Not saying I won't vote but that's some flawed logic if you ask me. If you're going to "make a stand", then run for president yourself; otherwise you're just another sheep.

On topic: 3rd Party.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[QUOTE=S

[quote]I hate Hillary and Obama seems like a dishonest, racist prick to me

How does someone who shows absolutely no racial or prejudicial atributes seem like a racial prick? Saying he seems dishonest has to be a lie, if anything he seems very honest, it is what has got him this far, even more so then being black. This could be a bad thing because many people could be blindly trusting him but it still goes to show that you dislike him because you want to dislike him and that you are using zero logic in your decision of who you want to win. Please don't vote. *******s like you are why George Bush got elected twice.

Posted by Freedreich

Have you invested any of your attention to the news lately? Obama seems really sketchy to me. All this **** about his paster, him going to that church for 20 years and never realizing his paster was like this? Give me a break. You are an idiot if you buy that ****. Also his comments about "typical white person". They don't really offend me, but I can see how they would be offensive to some. Also, the man has close to no experience as a senator anyway. **** off faggot, you honestly think Kerry was a good choice in 04? You faggots complain about Bush all the time, and while I think he sucks, he isn't nearly as bad as liberals make him out to be. His presidency is not nearly as ****ty as the Carter or Johnson administrations were, so learn history and quit being clique you elitist little *****. You are probably some 14 year old kid who doesn't have to pay taxes anyway yet thinks he knows everything about politics.

Posted by Speedfreak

How does having a crazy pastor make him a liar? Are you really dumb enough to believe that only liberals make out that Bush is a f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking awful president? Hell, if that were the case, would it not bother you that the entire other side seemed blind to his incredibly visible flaws? Do you even know the meaning of the words "clique" and "elitist"?

EDIT: Oh Christ, I just realised what I did. I'm getting the hell out of here.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting Speedfreak: How does having a crazy pastor make him a liar? Are you really dumb enough to believe that only liberals make out that Bush is a f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking awful president? Hell, if that were the case, would it not bother you that the entire other side seemed blind to his incredibly visible flaws? Do you even know the meaning of the words "clique" and "elitist"?

EDIT: Oh Christ, I just realised what I did. I'm getting the hell out of here.

I didn't really call him a liar, I just said he seems dishonest. He has a crazy pastor who was his "mentor" for 20 some years. Also, he said this kind of behavior never came up and he never realized his pastor was like that.

Bush is bad, granted, but he isn't as bad as people make him out to be. Sure he is an idiot, but he is definitely not the worst president in the last 100 years. Also, all the popularity polls are developed by a liberal agenda, which makes him seem like everybody hates him. In reality there are plenty of people out there who are generally pleased with him. I'm not one of them, but I believe that many people hate him for the sake of hating him and really haven't been affected.

Also, I don't feel like arguing with you because you are a ****ing idiot.

Posted by Iris

Everyone: "Bush sucks."

THAT MUST MAKE HIM COOL

Yeah, I know you realize he's made mistakes, but your defense for him makes you sound just as elitist and clique-y for getting your panties in a knot because you don't accept the popular opinion and want to seem "different." That's evidenced by BSing the popular candidate with your crap logic.

My Obama can beat up your McCain, and for that he gets my vote! [spoiler]"omg iris women shouldn't vote ***** gb2kitchen wah wah bad reasoning you're uneducated etc"[/spoiler]

Posted by Lord of Spam

If listening to bat**** insane lunatics makes you unfit for office, then bush should not only be impeached, but drug through the streets behind a team of horses who have been fed laxatives.

Bush is one of, if not THE most corrupt president in american history.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting Iris: Everyone: "Bush sucks."

THAT MUST MAKE HIM COOL

Yeah, I know you realize he's made mistakes, but your defense for him makes you sound just as elitist and clique-y for getting your panties in a knot because you don't accept the popular opinion and want to seem "different." That's evidenced by BSing the popular candidate with your crap logic.

My Obama can beat up your McCain, and for that he gets my vote! [spoiler]"omg iris women shouldn't vote ***** gb2kitchen wah wah bad reasoning you're uneducated etc"[/spoiler]

Never said Bush was cool. I said he isn't as bad as most people make him out to be. I never said he wasn't bad. I am not defending Bush at all. I merely stated my opinion on why I don't like Obama. Him seeming dishonest isn't the only reason I wouldn't vote for him, but it does say something about his character. I criticize Obama and all of you faggots jump on me like a jew in Nazi Germany. All of you Obama supporters are just participating in a huge bandwagon. What you don't realize is that you people say you hate Hillary, yet their policies are strikingly similar. Talk about clique. I am not trying to distinguish myself from the crowd by not supporting Obama, I just don't support his policies, and I find him to be somewhat dishonest. It's my opinion. You should stop talking politics and just keep your head buried in the sand, you child. Go play brawl.

Posted by Iris

lol, you've already proved that you have no sense of understanding politics if your whole defense for disliking Obama is "he seems dishonest." You say you have more reasons, but in the few big posts you've made in this thread, that's the only one you've said. Suck and overexaggerate everyone's response more, dick.

And I will play Brawl, jerk.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting Iris: lol, you've already proved that you have no sense of understanding politics if your whole defense for disliking Obama is "he seems dishonest." You say you have more reasons, but in the few big posts you've made in this thread, that's the only one you've said. Suck and overexaggerate everyone's response more, dick.

And I will play Brawl, jerk.

Proved? What a bold assumption.

I'm not over exaggerating at all. As far as I know, I don't need a better reason, as that wasn't the purpose of this thread. I didn't call for an argument, I simply stated that I don't like Obama in my original post, and one reason that I listed was because he seemed like he was racist and dishonest. There are other reasons why I don't like him, but why state all of that? After all, this isn't war board. I was the one that was immediately flamed for it. It's a typical response and doesn't suprise me. Also I understand politics a great deal, considering I am a history major. You seem to have no idea what you are talking about, yet you come across as if you know everything. I don't consider myself a liberal or conservative, but I like it how liberals will immediately flame you on the internet for disagreeing with their candidate.

Take my previous advice and stop arguing about politics, you dumbass bi[COLOR="White"]t[/COLOR]ch.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, calling everyone annoying liberal trash and such because they disagree sure is mature. And you're not exaggerating at all when you're accusing them of insulting you when your opening and following post all included insults towards other people's beliefs and the nominees they support!

Keep your tripe in the Wacko Board or something, faggot, because no amount of text or insults will persuade anyone you're more than an illogical, non-conformist, immature trollop.

Also, splitting this if it contiues since it's really not the point of the thread.

Posted by Freedreich

You are very hypocritical in the points that you attempt to make. You accuse me of exaggerating, yet also make blatant assumptions based on things that I never said. I didn't call anyone liberal trash. I made an opinion about Obama, contributing to the thread, and I was openly flamed for it. I said it was typical internet-liberal behavior, and it's true. I am liberal myself on a lot of things, disliking Obama doesn't immediately make me conservative. Also, you criticize me for insulting people, yet do the exact same thing yourself.

You're backwards, sort yourself out and then talk to me.

[quote]Have you invested any of your attention to the news lately? Obama seems really sketchy to me. All this **** about his paster, him going to that church for 20 years and never realizing his paster was like this?
Hist pastor is ****ing awesome. Name one thing he said that was incorrect besides what he said about racial inequality.
America sure as hell asked for the 911 bombings, it is what happens when you try and control other nations, especialy ones that are ****ing insanely religious and follow a religion that goes against everything you stand for.

If *** existed, he would **** America to hell. Our economy is based on ****ting on the weak to feed the strong.

[quote] Give me a break. You are an idiot if you buy that ****. Also his comments about "typical white person". They don't really offend me, but I can see how they would be offensive to some. Also, the man has close to no experience as a senator anyway. **** off faggot,
Way to believe the media. Obama has worked his entire life in politics, how the **** does he not have experience?

[quote]you honestly think Kerry was a good choice in 04?
Again, way to believe bull**** media. They attacked him for wanting to raise taxes. Guess what!!! Republicans ****tards increase spending, and if you dont increase taxes, then you put your nation into debt. I sure as hell dont like paying them, but they are necessary.

[quote]You faggots complain about Bush all the time, and while I think he sucks, he isn't nearly as bad as liberals make him out to be. His presidency is not nearly as ****ty as the Carter or Johnson administrations were, so learn history and quit being clique you elitist little *****.
Carter was a ****ing idiot. Not all Democrats were good, but Bush far outdid all of them when it comes to epic failing. Not only has he increased hatred for us my a hundred fold, which will lead to future terrorist attacks, he has put us in a huge debt.

[quote]
You are probably some 14 year old kid who doesn't have to pay taxes anyway yet thinks he knows everything about politics.
Eh, Im 20 but I don't pay many taxes. bol at you saying I dont know anything about politics.

[quote]
but he is definitely not the worst president in the last 100 years.
Course not, we have Reagen who gets that role. Trickle down Economics = Lulz at dumbasses who buy into that.

[quote] Also, all the popularity polls are developed by a liberal agenda, which makes him seem like everybody hates him. In reality there are plenty of people out there who are generally pleased with him. I'm not one of them, but I believe that many people hate him for the sake of hating him and really haven't been affected.
Even Fox news, which is the most biased conservative peace of dog **** in existence doesn't support Bush anymore. You fail.

Posted by Freedreich

[QUOTE=Hyperactive Poster;839511]Hist pastor is ****ing awesome. Name one thing he said that was incorrect besides what he said about racial inequality.
America sure as hell asked for the 911 bombings, it is what happens when you try and control other nations, especialy ones that are ****ing insanely religious and follow a religion that goes against everything you stand for.

If *** existed, he would **** America to hell. Our economy is based on ****ting on the weak to feed the strong.

Why don't you move to France then you prick? I would think you were a Clinton fan by the way you talk, but you would accuse his foreign policy for 9/11 right? Of course not, you would rather blame Bush.

Rev. Wright has been Barack Hussein Obama

When did I say you were conservative, or that you watched fox news? I was just stating that they no longer supported Bush, and if they dont, then who the **** does?

Name one instance were Trickle down economics has worked?

[IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w308/AndrewDAwikid/120m447.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting Hyperactive Poster: When did I say you were conservative, or that you watched fox news? I was just stating that they no longer supported Bush, and if they dont, then who the **** does?

Name one instance were Trickle down economics has worked?

[IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w308/AndrewDAwikid/120m447.jpg[/IMG]

I don't support Bush either.

Trickle-down economics worked throughout the early republican dynasty from Mckinley up until Coolidge. We also saw it a modern version of it work under the Reagen administration.

Also, way to post an image is obviously bias, you cite no credible source, and it doesn't strengthen your argument. Also even if that chart is remotely correct, there is an easy explanation for it. It's called war, ever heard of it? Also, you fail to realize that inflation plays a big part in the increase of the national deficit and a gradual recession.

Idiot.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Freedreich:
Barack Hussein Obama Barack Hussein Obama anti-American anti-semitic anti-christian Barack Hussein Obama Islamic fascism terrorism murderous criminals Barack Hussein Obama Barack Hussein Obama communist 9/11

Michael Savage wants his talking points back.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting mis0: Michael Savage wants his talking points back.

Yeah, uhuh...yeah, ok.

Posted by mis0

Really? Where did you get the idea to call Obama "Barack Hussein Obama" constantly? I don't see you calling McCain "John Sidney McCain", so clearly you, like other right wing tools, are hoping to play on people's by insinuating that his middle name, Hussein, makes him a follower of Islam/a terrorist/etc. There is no other reason to do it at all.

[quote]We live in extremely troubled times and the threats of radical Islamic fascism is real; not something that has been contrived. It is not a right-wing conspiracy. It is very, very real and these radicals are waging a different type of warfare, (terrorism) and they have established cells around the world and we have nations who claim to be our ally that are harboring these murderous criminals. Barack Hussein Obama does not understand that we do not negotiate with terrorists. Barack thinks in his naive little mind that he will be able to sit down with terrorist leaders and negotiate settlements and peace treaties. This assumption flies in the face of international law. No peace agreement signed by a terrorist leader (cleric) and the United States has any legal binding authority and cannot even be recognized by the United Nations. So, Barack Obama knows absolutely nothing, but, that is understandable because his experience in government is limited.

Are you that stupid? You buy into false fear like most everyone else. Besides, the USA had some much more harm to Islamic nations then they have done to us. We ****ing deserve anything we get thrown at us.

[quote]
Also, way to post an image is obviously bias, you cite no credible source, and it doesn't strengthen your argument. Also even if that chart is remotely correct, there is an easy explanation for it. It's called war, ever heard of it? Also, you fail to realize that inflation plays a big part in the increase of the national deficit and a gradual recession.

Bol at war being a good reason. Of course it is the reason, but there is never a good reason for war, at least any of the recent ones.

[quote] Barack was encouraging them to play basketball into the wee hours of the morning. This was his solution to keeping African American youth out of the gangs and off the streets.

You actually think telling them to go home and do their homework would be a better solution in trying to get them to not join gangs? Do you know how a ****ing child thinks? Having them do something enjoyable and recreational would be a million times more effective then telling them to go do homework, which they would probably not do anyway.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting Hyperactive Poster: Are you that stupid? You buy into false fear like most everyone else. Besides, the USA had some much more harm to Islamic nations then they have done to us. We ****ing deserve anything we get thrown at us.
Yeah because we created a radical religion which encourages the destruction of the "western infidels". If we are the sole cause of this problem, how come Germany, Spain, and other free countries in Europe who have nothing to do with this war have been bombed by these Islamic terrorists. You buy into left-wing propaganda and really, you have no idea what the **** you are talking about.

[QUOTE=Hyperactive Poster;839669]
Bol at war being a good reason. Of course it is the reason, but there is never a good reason for war, at least any of the recent ones.

You're an idiot. I said war is why the chart is high during the Republican presidencies. I didn't justify any war that took place during those times; war simply reflects the increase in spending.
Sh[COLOR="White"]it[/COLOR], you're dumb.

[QUOTE=Hyperactive Poster;839669]
You actually think telling them to go home and do their homework would be a better solution in trying to get them to not join gangs? Do you know how a ****ing child thinks? Having them do something enjoyable and recreational would be a million times more effective then telling them to go do homework, which they would probably not do anyway.

I don't know, I'm convince you are a child, why don't you tell me how you think? That's not part of the issue anyway.

Quoting mis0: Really? Where did you get the idea to call Obama "Barack Hussein Obama" constantly? I don't see you calling McCain "John Sidney McCain", so clearly you, like other right wing tools, are hoping to play on people's by insinuating that his middle name, Hussein, makes him a follower of Islam/a terrorist/etc. There is no other reason to do it at all.

Really? Out of everything I said you decide to get hung up on this? You could say that I implied that but that's not really what I was trying to say. But yeah, it's hard to take you seriously anyway, so whatever.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Freedreich:
Really? Out of everything I said you decide to get hung up on this? You could say that I implied that but that's not really what I was trying to say. But yeah, it's hard to take you seriously anyway, so whatever.

Do explain. Like I said, you don't call McCain "John Sidney McCain", but you continually call Obama by his full name. I think, given the nature of the people in the public sphere who do this (right-wing tools, like Michael Savage, for example), that it's pretty clear what the desired effect is.

I'm only "hard to take me seriously" because you don't like the fact that you are an ideologue.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Bill Clinton

Posted by Lord of Spam

Why is anyone even taking this seriously after he compared himself to a jew in nazi germany? Serial.

And ****, "It's called war, ever heard of it?? Are you kidding? What wars were we fighting during reagans terms? The war on drugs? OOOO, good one! mission accomplished, right? Or maybe those litle wars were we were setting up enemies of people we didnt like? You know, guys with names like Osama Bin Laden and Saddam hussein? Yeah, those were good times. Hooray for republican governance!

I havent been awake for more than 10 minutes and you've already got my bull**** alarm going ****ing nuts over here.

Posted by Shade

[quote]Yeah because we created a radical religion which encourages the destruction of the "western infidels".

Go find where it says that in the Qur'an. I dare you.

You can't fault the whole for the actions of a few.

[quote]You're an idiot. I said war is why the chart is high during the Republican presidencies. I didn't justify any war that took place during those times; war simply reflects the increase in spending.

If you can't justify the cause, you can't justify the result.

Stop trying to convince yourself that you're smarter than everybody else in this thread when you can't even think logically.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting Lord of Spam: Why is anyone even taking this seriously after he compared himself to a jew in nazi germany? Serial.

And ****, "It's called war, ever heard of it?? Are you kidding? What wars were we fighting during reagans terms? The war on drugs? OOOO, good one! mission accomplished, right? Or maybe those litle wars were we were setting up enemies of people we didnt like? You know, guys with names like Osama Bin Laden and Saddam hussein? Yeah, those were good times. Hooray for republican governance!

I havent been awake for more than 10 minutes and you've already got my bull**** alarm going ****ing nuts over here.

Cold War. Just because there wasn't any physical violence doesn't mean it didn't take funding. And yes, the war on drugs. Worst ****ing effort in history.

Quoting Shade: Go find where it says that in the Qur'an. I dare you.
Show me where I said that the whole religion was that way. Obviously a sect of the religion is radical. I never said the entire religion was. It's more or less a denomination or branch off of the main religion though. Do you think that we shouldn't have gone after anybody after 9/11?

[QUOTE=Shade;840100]If you can't justify the cause, you can't justify the result.

Did I justify the cause? No, I presented an explanation, so you can shut the **** up.

Posted by Shade

[quote]Show me where I said that the whole religion was that way.

[quote]a radical religion which encourages the destruction of the "western infidels".

Right there. That statement implies that you think the entire religion encourages that destruction. Try and be more precise next time.

[quote]Do you think that we shouldn't have gone after anybody after 9/11?

In retrospect, yes, I do. It was a poorly executed attempt at retaliation. One that we're now paying for.

[quote]Did I justify the cause? No, I presented an explanation, so you can shut the **** up.

You were using the cause (the war) as an explanation to try and justify the increase, then stated that you couldn't justify the war. That makes your explanation worthless, as the same person is still at fault anyway.

Posted by Freedreich

Quoting Shade: Right there. That statement implies that you think the entire religion encourages that destruction. Try and be more precise next time.

In retrospect, yes, I do. It was a poorly executed attempt at retaliation. One that we're now paying for.

You were using the cause (the war) as an explanation to try and justify the increase, then stated that you couldn't justify the war. That makes your explanation worthless, as the same person is still at fault anyway.

You're an idiot. I was explaining why the spending was so high. It has nothing to do with laissez faire-economics, but everything to do with over-spending and war. I wasn't trying to justify the war in anyway, just was explaining the charts to those of you who think that spending was high just because it was a Republican administration.

lern-2-reed

Posted by muffla

obama if my birthday wasnt in december

dont for for HITLery

Posted by Breakman

ross perot

except since i can't i'll vote for obama instead because he has silly big ears and talks real good

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Freedreich: Cold War. Just because there wasn't any physical violence doesn't mean it didn't take funding. And yes, the war on drugs. Worst ****ing effort in history.

the point is that the vast majority of the funding went to things that were either bad ideas or outright illegal. google "iran-contra" to see what I mean, if the previous examples werent already enough. you cant point to war as justification of debt if the war was a **** stupid idea to start with.

Nevermind the fact that nearly 9 billion dollars of taxpayer money dissappeared from haliburtans bank accounts while working on no bid contracts awarded by cheney, hey im sure republicans know what they're doing.

That being said, cheney is one of the few republicans I know of that doesnt make we want to involuntarily vomit in rage. As long as he stands to what he actually believes and doesnt continue the disgusting trend of pandering to a small overtly religious nutcase minority, he might actually stand a chance to get my vote.

This all being said, its far too early for me to decide. I still need to do research on all the candidates.

Posted by Bebop

Id vote for the black guy because black people are cool

Posted by Saruman

Dick Cheney

"Go **** yourself"

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Lord of Spam: Not voting is the most retarded thing ever. If you dont vote, then you forfiet all right to **** and moan about things going wrong, because you had a chance to make a stand, and didnt.

I disagree. The right to choose includes purposely excluding one's self from choosing. That, in itself, is a choice. Saying that someone who doesn't vote has no right to complain is like saying "sure you live here, work here, and what happens here in the government directly affects you, but because you weren't able to predict the future and, (given the lying blow-hards that politicians are before election season) make a reasonable assumption about who would follow through on their claims and was the best (based on the spin and propaganda available about all nominees) candidate to lead our country, you are not obligated to complain when something goes awry. How dare you have objections to voting for any candidate, and then have the NERVE to complain when the government screws you over. SHAME ON YOU!

I don't agree with that. If you don't want to vote, don't. That's your right.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Lord of Spam: the point is that the vast majority of the funding went to things that were either bad ideas or outright illegal. google "iran-contra" to see what I mean, if the previous examples werent already enough. you cant point to war as justification of debt if the war was a **** stupid idea to start with.

Nevermind the fact that nearly 9 billion dollars of taxpayer money dissappeared from haliburtans bank accounts while working on no bid contracts awarded by cheney, hey im sure republicans know what they're doing.

That being said, cheney is one of the few republicans I know of that doesnt make we want to involuntarily vomit in rage. As long as he stands to what he actually believes and doesnt continue the disgusting trend of pandering to a small overtly religious nutcase minority, he might actually stand a chance to get my vote.

This all being said, its far too early for me to decide. I still need to do research on all the candidates.

oh Christ don't get me started on how much of everything that is wrong is Cheney's fault. Don't even get me on that path. Research the man, my friend.

Posted by Breakman

is barack obama president yet

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'll be voting for Obama. He seems like a pretty rational guy, he's a great speaker and I actually agree with him on most of his points. I mean, he's still a politician, so I don't get too excited about anything he has to say, but he doesn't seem that bad at all. On the republican side, I don't really dislike McCain, however I used to be under the impression that he was more liberal than how he's been advertising himself on this campaign.

Posted by O.T.L

Barack .... I'm registered and ready to go