Who has the BEST final smash?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, now that we've talked about the worst, who has the best final smash?

I'd say Marth (unless you're Ant, lol). It's a guaranteed OHKO on connect, can hit all three of your opponents, and is a nice throwback to the Fire Emblems of old. Honorable mentions also go to Super Sonic (insane knockback and speed) and Falco's Landmaster - you can get guaranteed top-of-screen KOs by camping underneath people who are respawning.

Posted by Alastor

I'm pretty fond Wolf's Landmaster and The Negative Zone, personally (even though I barely play with Luigi). Though since it's which one's best and not which one you're best with, I'd say Super Sonic. Doesn't take much effort at all to hit someone, and once you do, they're pretty much boned.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I forgot Olimar's End of Day. Guaranteed to hit all three people, and the landing explosion is a pretty devastating finish.

Posted by ccrocker58

Quoting The X: I forgot Olimar's End of Day. Guaranteed to hit all three people, and the landing explosion is a pretty devastating finish.

It can miss if they're too far out of range of the center of the stage, especially on larger stages or multi tiered ones. Either way, the damage dealing is pretty nice while you fly up and more often than not you'll get at least one ko out of it.

Posted by Thinking Logically

@ccroker58 - Yeah that's cool and all just not the dating other peoples wives it's just not cool.

I really can't wait to get my hands on this game you guys. I will open a can a whoop *** on ya!

Posted by Ant

Is that thinking logically? Only time will tell.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Thinking Logically;834810]@ccroker58 - Yeah that's cool and all just not the dating other peoples wives it's just not cool.
OOOOOH SICK BURN

Posted by Alastor

What's this? Some kind of drama?

Posted by oxpecker123

mario and captain falcon

Mario's FInal smash gets anyone out of his way

Captain falcon gets you no matter what because he gets in his car

Posted by Alastor

...Mario's is horrible. Even if you catch someone directly in it, it doesn't do much damage. Only useful if you can manage to push someone out with it.

Captain Falcon's is very prone to missing, too.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I got two final smashes as Mario in a row, and KO'd nobody with either of them. True story. Not enough hits in it.

Posted by Alastor

Zeta says: Lucario's FS is the best, because you can't jump over it or anything.

Posted by Rikoru

yeah, lucario's FS is awesome. My only problems are the ones faster than me. every time sonic is in a match against me, he uses his speed to knock me back to get the smash ball.

Posted by Shade

Ike's for the coolness factor, but Sonic's is probably the most rape inducing.

Posted by Alastor

The Lucario thing was sarcasm.

Though I like his if you're on a relatively small stage or if you're playing with 2/3 other people. Otherwise it's almost useless.

Posted by Iris

Marth, Olimar, Ganon, Sonic, Zelda/Sheik, and Ike in that order. They're either all guaranteed/near guaranteed KOs or are practically unavoidable.

Posted by Zeta

I like Samus' just because I tend to yell "MOONSTONE CANNON, FIRE" whenever I get to use it.

Also, Dedede's because Waddle Dees are awesome.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Rikoru;839417]yeah, lucario's FS is awesome. My only problems are the ones faster than me. every time sonic is in a match against me, he uses his speed to knock me back to get the smash ball.
Protip: Let your opponent do most of the work, then sneak in the killer hit while they're lagging from an attack. PK Thunder is one of the best FS stealers in the game.

Posted by maian

Although it can be relatively hard to hit with Link/Toon Links, it totally and completely rapes when it hits. :cookie:

Posted by Iris

Link's is definitely stronger though. Shame it's no good against multiple targets.

Posted by Alastor

Toon Link's should've been the Four Sword. :(

Posted by Iris

Don't complain, at least everyone else had totally original and unique final smashes.

Posted by Alastor

[IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x65/Dystorce/Final_Smash_LANDMASTERRR_by_nemuris.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, totally.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

PERSONALLY, WE'RE GONNA HAVE FUN WITH THIS LAAAAAANDMAAAAAASTERRR IN THE AIIIIIIIIIIIR

Posted by Breakman

Sonic, Yoshi and Wario have excellent Final Smashes that can KO, wait for revive, and KO again. Technically the Landmasters too, and maybe Giga Bowser, but I'm most experienced with the aforementioned three.

Ganon and Marth have really good 'one use and it's gone' Final Smashes, though. Marth's is like the strongest attack in the game AND he dashes forward while executing it, making it easier to hit with than most the 'one huuuge hit' type final smashes. And Ganon's is EXTREMELY easy to hit with-- it's like a far faster Mario Finale that has MUCH higher chance to KO. Using it in the air makes it much easier to hit people in many situations, and using it on the ground renders them completely helpless to escape.

And Falcon's is the baddest ***, even if it's not the best.

Posted by S

Landmaster's are obviously extremely powerful. Iris seems to be incredibly accurate with Zelda's, so that's ranked up there for me. And I am obviously partial to Ike's FS. I love holding on to it and waiting for the right time to clobber someone with it. If it doesn't kill you, at least it adds a good 65%.

Posted by Iris

Oh ***, nailing 3 people at once with a Light Arrow is the most satisfying feeling ever on wi-fi.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

I wouldnt say sonics FS is the best. although, it can ultimately rape a lot of opponents up the ***.
I would have to say olimars end of day, luigis negative zone, bowsers giga bowser, or one of the landmasters. i would say warioman but not a whole lot of people can do good with it so...

Posted by linkfreak112

best as in cheap or best as in cool looking because sonic wins both of those but luigi's is pretty trippy