OMG

Posted by CrystalPain

Last night i was bringing my girlfriend back home and we went into the metro. As we were sitting down my gf told me she hasn't been paying attention to what i was saying because she had the feeling that the old man sitting across was trying to take a picture of her.
Went i turned around i couldn't confirm he really was doing it so i didn't do anything and stopped observing him. afterwards when he was standing near us, i noticed he had his camera open and he was trying to discreetly take a picture. When he noticed i saw it and that i was staring at him he stopped. after a few second i said in a angry and loud tone "SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO ****ING LIFE!"
This old bag of sh!t have balls i tell you!!
He dared look at me in the eyes and said "say it again!".
I replied "You have no ****ing life"

The metro door open and he walks out and as he's walking away he gives me the finger. I have zero patience left in me and jump out and try to hold the door for my girlfriend to follow. Unfortunately for me my girlfriend insisted that we stay and that i leave that dirt bag.

I'm soooooo ANGRY i wished i got off!
****, this is the first time something like this happens and so far it haven't happen to anyone i know!

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Lol, I bet that old guy would have pwnd you!!!

Posted by CrystalPain

Actually he was far from being able to do anything!
He looked like an old alcoholic janitor

Posted by Roger Smith

Wow, way to defend your girlfriend.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Now you can sleep at night knowing he's beating off to your gf.

Posted by muffla

umm sorry, that was me, i just thought she was really hot.

Posted by Omni

I always laugh when you make threads like this. No offense.

Posted by The Judge

Well I think you did right, and it IS a pity that your girlfriend didn't let you get off. Scumbag.

Posted by Shade

Should've jut punched him in the face. Would've made the thread worth reading.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting cats: Now you can sleep at night knowing he's beating off to your gf.

fu*kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Quoting muffla: umm sorry, that was me, i just thought she was really hot.

FU*K OFF!!!!!!!! you little prev

Quoting Omni: I always laugh when you make threads like this. No offense.

:P wtv my friends tell me the same... Stories like this only seems to happen to me

Quoting Shade: Should've jut punched him in the face. Would've made the thread worth reading.

Next time i the scum i will give him a good whack.

Posted by Kodachi

I guess these are the things you consider weird on a subway that isn't in NYC.

Posted by Trigger

Hah!

What would have been funny is if you ended up being charged for assault, if you attacked the old codger, even if he was a blind drunk. Yeah. That would have been pretty funny.

Also, you should carry a camera more; both of you could have stood weirdly near each other and tried to secretly take photos of each other.

Posted by Kodachi

Why should he have done it secretly? Just coming out and saying "Hey, look at that old creepy guy taking pictures of you, I'm going to get a few shots of him" would have been better.

Posted by Lord of Spam

**** yeah commiting assualt for no reason

thatll be a great idea. then, when shes there by herself, there wont be ANYONE to stop anything from happening.

Posted by CrystalPain

LOL
That's under the assumption that i get caught!
I was wearing a hat (hidden Mohawk) + shades in bag + near school and near GF's place!
Trust me i would have gotten away with it!

Posted by Shade

Quoting Lord of Spam:

thatll be a great idea. then, when shes there by herself, there wont be ANYONE to stop anything from happening.

Yeah, because she definitely needs somebody to protect her against picture taking. :rolleyes:

Posted by Xero

Yeah somehow I'm not surprised something like that happened. Montreal metros are filled with weird people.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So... What's a metro?

Posted by Xero

That's how we call the subways in Montreal.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=CrystalPain;833312]I'm soooooo ANGRY i wished i got off!
****, this is the first time something like this happens and so far it haven't happen to anyone i know!
That oldman would've probably kicked the living dog**** out of you, son. And then made off with your gf in to some dark subterranean tunnel system. Just like in that movie C.H.U.D.

[quote=Hyperactive Poster;833314]Lol, I bet that old guy would have pwnd you!!!
Second'd..

[quote=Omni;833537]I always laugh when you make threads like this. No offense.
I can't stop laughing. The nerve of this kid; verbally assaulting a possible retiree, whom maybe..is enjoying his first tour through Montreal.

[quote=Shade;833546]Should've jut punched him in the face. Would've made the thread worth reading.
I bet the whole time he was flipping CP off, he was thinking "I hope you can see this, because I'm doing it as hard as I can.."

[IMG]http://theblathering.com/images/ignignokt2.gif[/IMG]

[quote=CrystalPain;833721]LOL
That's under the assumption that i get caught!
I was wearing a hat (hidden Mohawk) + shades in bag + near school and near GF's place!
Trust me i would have gotten away with it!
Oh, you would've gotten caught.

You don't even have any good CQC skills.
You can't even disarm a camera wielding assailant.

What makes you think you could outfox the law?
Couldn't even catch a Grey Fox..

Face it, that old guy made you look like a little *****, in front of your g/f.

Posted by Dexter

Your behavior seems inappropriate when there's female presence.

Posted by Skitzo Control

...Dex, don't you know, you're supposed to do whatever you can to appear an utmost ******* in front of girls?
---
I would have started voguing. Gotta get a good picture!

Posted by Aesthetic

I would've played a prank on the guy. At least try to embarrass him for it. To me, that reaction would be a lot better than kicking his ass and getting in trouble for it.

But really, it's like you're surprised that people are creepy fu
cks. Have you met America?

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

I would of spiked the camera on the ground, for sure

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=CrystalPain;833312]Last night i was bringing my boyfriend back home and we went into the metro. As we were sitting down my bf told me he hasn't been paying attention to what i was saying because he had the feeling that the old man sitting across was trying to take a picture of him.

Fixed for Vee Gee C justice :cool:

Posted by CrystalPain

No no no!
Go back in hiding!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Just pokin fun, just pokin fun. That is pretty creepy though I`m glad Winnipeg doesnt have a metro.

Posted by junior senior

THAT SHOWED HIM

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=the futuramalover;839879]that reminds me of the time my mom was telling me that a perverted neighbor she had would look at her sister when she was getting dressed from his bedroom window. well, he tried to, but of course she shut the curtains.

Or he was just reinacting that scene from Disturbia?

Posted by Slade

Quoting The X: So... What's a metro?

's liek a gurt big trolley, aye? 's rollin' rate fast strait throo thees, ah, underground... uhhh

ehhhh... 's liek a lift... gon' sideways.

If it was me, and the guy was right there, I'd probably just be like, "Hey buddy, whatcha doin?"