Question about banning...

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I want my house to be IP banned so I can't post here from home because I'm spending too much time here. But I still want to be able to post as Fei-on Castor, from school. Can that be done? I'm not saying do it, because I'm not sure yet, but I'm curious if that can be done.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Go to Video Game Anonymous. They will give you the 12 steps to get of crack, er addiction. You can't stop until you really want to. You will always find a way in!!!! :D

Posted by Hyper

If you get IP banned at your house, you can still connect from your school. That's if your account doesn't get banned, anyway.

Posted by father o'blivion

You could just, you know, turn off the computer???

Posted by Last Fog

He's got a good idea. Little something called self control.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Easier said than done.

Back when I was doing a lot of speed, I had to call my dealer and tell him flat out, "please do not sell to me anymore, at least for 3 months or so" because if I knew I could have it, I would.

Same goes for VGC, only this is perfectly legal. My grades have been slipping, I do less around the house, and my relationship with my girlfriend is rapidly falling apart.

I need to cut back, but I just can't if I can still access VGC.

Posted by loony636

Is it possible????? I don't think there's much point with some people, since the ip address can keep on changing. Fei-on, just:

Quoting father o'blivion: turn off the computer

That would work, its easier than being ip banned.

Posted by mis0

Your computer reconfigures its IP ever-so-often anyway. Practice some self control. It's easier than you think.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Almost every time that you unplug your computer from the net, it will reset the IP. Just use Norton or Internet Explorer to block the site from home.

And stop with the speed already :p

Posted by loony636

Quoting Jesse Smith: Go to Video Game Anonymous. They will give you the 12 steps to get of crack, er addiction. You can't stop until you really want to. You will always find a way in!!!!

*sob* I love Video Game Anonymous. It helped be so much!*breaks down in tears*