My house of the dead 2 & 3 return review

Posted by TH3-B055

Hey its TH3B055 here and im gonna write a review about the house of the dead 2 & 3 return on wii.

Note:I have not completed this game yet but im going to give u wat i have up to were i am (HOD2=chapter 4 boss)(HOD3=Chapter3 boss)

So here goes.

They're fierce. They're dead and they're coming for you.Mow down packs of clawing, biting zombies with your wii zapper in the return of two gory arcade hits THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2 AND THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD III.(thats wat it ses on da case)

This game is on nintendo wii only and is made by Sega.

This game is a remake of the arcade classic. you hold the remote as a gun and the game moves you while you kill packs of zombies.The way you follow paths is clever=In HOTD2 if you save a person he might say thanks go this way which may lead you down a shortcut or you might find a key on the floor that you can shoot to open doors. In HOTD3=you get the pathfollower at certain stages when you are going somewhere it may ask you which path you want to take so you select.

Storyline:A man named goldman has found a medicine, a barrier between life and death. but it goes wrong everyone turns to zombies and try to take over the city this is a great action game and good if you like arcade shooters.
you can play with 2 people (2 wii remotes required) Or you can play alone.

In my opinion this is a great game very fun but if you play it too much you might get bored with it. Its not really hard but its not really easy either you get a fair amount of lives and the controls are easy.
The game is kind of small but not too small because its hard to beat but there are only 5 chapters per game that shouldnt be a reason to put you off it though.
The graphics are good for a very old remake but i think they could be better. the lip syncing is completely off though.
The storyline is very good and you find out more as you go through great cutscenes.

In my opinion this game was fun to play controls were good and a brilliant remake, The graphics and lip syncing could of been better so ill give it a 4/5.

Thanks for reading please tell me whether this has helped your decision on whether to buy the game or if you agree with me if you have.

Also if you have any questions then please make a post in tis thread or Private message meim happy to answer.

it thanks bye.
TH3-B055