SNAKE USERS BEWARE

Posted by Pit

Be careful of using your recovery next to the stage. Apparently the helicopterbot which rises snake uwpwards can be grabbed off of him and when this occurs, Snake can't use his recovery again, and he'll sink down.

So people against snake, try this rather than hitting him out, as hitting him will allow him to use his up B again.

thread shoulda been: Snake users beware. I forgot the beware.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Pit: thread shoulda been: Snake users beware. I forgot the beware.

:cookie:

Interesting tip. Thanks. It'll be good to know. I only use Snake every now and then, but he seems sorta popular on With Anyone.

Edit: Why'd you say "apparently"? Are you not sure?

Posted by muffla

so what do you do, jump on top of it and pick it up like an item?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You can still use his C4 to recover anyway.

Posted by Pit

Quoting muffla: so what do you do, jump on top of it and pick it up like an item?

If Snake is under you and he's rising up, time your grab or an attack, if you destory/grab cypher, you just nullified his recovery. Remember, you have to hit that, and not snake. Hitting Snake would either cause a dead hit, since his recovery gives him some sort of armor, or he'll get knocked ack, and be able to use it again.

Posted by lanzer

Huh...i'm a big snake user and i never knew that. thanks for the advice!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh hey, almost completely forgot about this. I remember reading it on smashboards a couple weeks after the game came out in Japan. Kinda sucks.