My Apologies

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Hey guys.

I've been gone a while and i'm sorry for just ditching you guys. It was wrong but if its anything i was going through a lot of crap that took me out of the picture. i might be a little to late. but i'd like to start writing again if its alright with everyone. i have a new story in mind. i will share it all with you later. The title is called Honor Among Thieves

-Matt AKA Riku Dark Badass

Posted by Wally The Weird

Tell me more, and welcome back Matt.

You have been missed!

haha good to know! how have things been since i've been gone?

Well the story is going to have about 7 or 8 main characters. Its set back in the old days when there was magic and kingdoms. Most of the characters are apart of the Thieves Guild. (Hence Honor Among Thieves) The 8 characters each are the guardians of a certain element. Since they are the guardians they can control that certain element. Well the first Volume is about them learning to control their new power and in the meantime having to find the seven runes before "the bad guy" i don't want to reveal anything else just yet because its all a surprise at the moment! haha what i really love about this story is that there is going to be so much mystery in it you won't know what going to happen next but if you do then well you're just awesome haha! By the way Mateo and Septero will not be in this story but Atlantis will have a little moment and Tide will be brought back but its going to be different. So what do you think?

Well, if you haven't already, you *might* want to check out the final chapter I wrote for the blank page. I kinda story-twisted the hell out of Mateo/Septero. Of course, this could occur either long after or long before (I prefer after, that way we can throw in references.)

Now, as for the guardians of an element AND in a thieves guild, that one threw me a little. Why would they be thieves if they are guardians of an element? I mean, you can easily say destiny brought them together because they are guardians, but why thieves?

I feel I should warn you though, eight main characters is going to be a pain. It will be horrendous to try and focus on all of them. That isn't saying it can't be done, it will just be tricky. A smaller number, or dividing them into smaller groups and focusing on them one group at a time would be your best bet.

i actually just finished reading the Final Chapter its good i like it. haha i kinda like the fact that you made Septero leave kinda like how i did. well when they go to Atlantis i will make a reference to everyone.

As far as them being thieves. They have no idea of what they are or what they will become. They are thieves because they are really just out to get the cruel king and queen of their land. So they believe if they steal their treasure they can hurt the royalty somehow. I've already written the first chapter but i won't reveal it until i have finished a lot more. But their power will reveal themselves on a night where they are stealing things in the kingdom.

As far as the characters are concerned i know its going to be hard but i won't have to worry about it just yet mainly because only 5 of them will be together right now but later on the others will come. if you have any ideas i'm up for anything.

What ever happened to Sak and Arcadious?

Well, I dunno. I kind of pulled a you a few months back and vanished without a trace, I had a whole bunch of stuff piled high and I didn't really get around to writing anything at all, either here or for fun.

Anyway, I am going to nix that last story I started (Under "I'm back!") or at least tweak it a bit. Oh the bulk will be the same, but what I change will change everything. I'm just so ambiguously awesome aren't I?

So, what time is your story going to take place? Rough estimate I mean. Like, so many months or years before or after our story started/ended.

haha i think all of us needed to leave for a while. we all had major important things to do. for instance i had to get into college and deal with an awful relationship! Plus i was in a state of major writers block! oh well i'm good now! ever since i left though i've just had this story manifesting within my head until finally i just knew i had to write it.

well it looked as if your story had a lot of potential! your bringing Fera back? well thats cool we never really knew a lot about her. What are you going to change?

Well....its weird i think what i'll do is its going to be many many centuries after our story. But the place is going to be an entirely different planet than where Mateo lived at. I think what i'll do is move Atlantis somehow to this planet but i can explain that one later.

*sigh* I hate this Pink thing.

Is this a hak or an April fools day thing?

Anyway, what I am going to be changing is a tiny detail in the last chapter that will throw everything I write about Fera into a completely different context fromt hen on out.

Till then, cheerio!

ugh i hated it too! it really annoyed me!

haha oh well its all gone now!!!

Sweet bro i really can't wait to read it! I liked Fera but are you going to feature anyone else in the story? like a guest star or something?

The Chapter I am currently writing is going to be long so it'll be some time before i reveal my story! Thank *** its all back to normal! i don't think i could've stood another day with that crap! oh well if you have any suggestions or questions towards the story don't hesitate to ask!