Wall-E

Posted by ElroyJetson

I didn't see another thread stared for Wall-E anywhere, and I wanted to discuss this movie with some Pixar fans. It looks like it could be Pixar's best work to date. Most have prob. seen the trailer for Wall-E, but if not here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btOdDAxE_Fk

I'm only thirsty for much more footage of that little guy after watching this a million times. Please post any new info on this movie here. Thanks

Posted by Dexter

lol. Johnny 5 crossed with ET.

Posted by ElroyJetson

Quoting Dexter: lol. Johnny 5 crossed with ET.

WALL-E is more adorable than both I'd say!

In my internet quest for adorable robots and/or upcoming info/spoilers for this film I cam across the fictional company that produces Wall-E "Buy N' Large" website, and apparently Wall-E has some pals, like WEND-E the washbot...

[url]www.buynlarge.com[/url]

Posted by Dexter

The voice is like a cross between them, is what I meant.

Posted by ElroyJetson

Quoting Dexter: The voice is like a cross between them, is what I meant.

Ahhhh I see. Yeah, it sounds a little bit like them.

The guy who did the sound for Star Wars and perfected those robotic sounds is working on WALL-E, his name is Ben Burtt. The man clearly knows his cool futuristic sounds.

Posted by Old_Snake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCcCZOSAtxA

I'm not a huge fan of Pixar in the past, but this just looks like a lot of fun and very interesting little concept.

Posted by oxpecker123

Hmmmmm

lets see a there's a robot named wall-e

the worlds ends

a wite robot with a lazer finds him

they go to outer space

I don't know about this movie I 'l probably see it in theaters I think pixar has made good movies in the past, I like the incredibles and toy story.

Cars was weird though because there was no humans.

Posted by Bebop

You being an idiot on purpose? I'm really not sure.

Wall-E looks great. What has got me interested the most is that apparantly there isn't much dialouge. Until the humans come into it of course.

Posted by Old_Snake

Quoting oxpecker123:

the worlds ends

Cars was weird though because there was no humans.

The world doesn't end per say, it's just gotten too polluted for the inhabitants and Wall-E just got left behind.

There will be humans in Wall-E, but they will be more in the background like most of Pixar's other works.

Quoting Bebop: Wall-E looks great. What has got me interested the most is that apparantly there isn't much dialouge. Until the humans come into it of course.

The lack of dialogue is another things that interested me when I first say things for this. It reminds of older cartoons I've seen.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

This looks pretty interesting, I'm not a big fan of recent pixar films, but this looks like it may be worth watching.

Posted by Burn

From all the previews and the vignettes that have been posted on their [URL="http://youtube.com/user/WallEMovie"]YouTube page[/URL], I'd find it tough for anyone not to love this robot. It's a really great idea... getting to see the last robot left on earth, and it helps that they made that robot extremely lovable. Should be pretty entertaining.

Posted by micheal123

I saw the trailor for it. Looks like it would be an AMAZING baked movie.yeeeeeehhhhhhh this is good movie.......