Lost the videogame

Posted by TH3-B055

Can i see who here agrees with me that lost the videogame should come out on the wii. its so annoying all the great games (call of duty 4, rainbow six vegas2) they all come out on the 360 and PS3 but the wii never gets any attention. It may have super mario galaxy but it needs more games from the other 2 consoles.

WHO AGREES WITH ME

Posted by Speedfreak

No one, Lost is shit and the game will probably be even worse.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Hmm. I don't think the Wii needs too many ports from the 360 and ps3. Wii games are at their best when they're made for the Wii from the ground up.

That said, Lost would be a good choice for a port. Point-and-click adventures work well with Wiimote controls, as Zack & Wiki shows us.

Posted by TH3-B055

Quoting Speedfreak: No one, Lost is shit and the game will probably be even worse.

i like the tv show and the games orite i played it on 360

Posted by Synth2012

What exactly would you do in a Lost video game?

Posted by Old_Snake

Quoting Synth2012: What exactly would you do in a Lost video game?

You play another survivor and you search the island for clues to get off and things related to the others and your past. It's an old school style adventure game.

Posted by Dexter

Sounds awful. I'd instead want a Sex in the City game. Now that would at least be more interesting.

Posted by Synth2012

I would play a Sex In The City game if it meant I got to snipe Sarah Jessica Parker...

Posted by Dexter

No, it wouldn't be played that way. It would be made for the type who like the show. That's what would make it interesting. See? Boy talk at the dinner table, succesful dates, etc.

Posted by Synth2012

I think my way is better. I can't be the only one in the world who would enjoy sniping the Sex In The City chicks.

Posted by Dexter

Usually people who dislike them simply don't know them. I mean who would take the time to get to know them if they weren't interested in them? It's not like Sex in the City is something like Pokemon and it's constantly being thrown in their faces.

Posted by Ant

everyone here just lost...the game.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

[quote=Synth2012;832557]I think my way is better. I can't be the only one in the world who would enjoy sniping the Sex In The City chicks.

I agree with you.

Best FPS idea since killing Nazi's in Wolfenstein!

Quoting Dexter: Usually people who dislike them simply don't know them. I mean who would take the time to get to know them if they weren't interested in them? It's not like Sex in the City is something like Pokemon and it's constantly being thrown in their faces.

Pfft. The show wasn't about getting to know those women. It was about guys getting to know those women in the Biblical sense.

Posted by TH3-B055

CAN YOU STOP CHAGNGING THE SUBJECT PLEASE OR THIS THREAD WILL BE BANNED.

Im not just talkin about lost tho im talkin about al the cool games that came onto 360 and ps3 but not wii.

E.G.:rainbow six vegas/2. Call of duty 4.

I know the graphics wont be the same but the game could be.

Posted by Dexter

Those games wouldn't work well with the Wii. Online communication is a huge aspect of those games.

Posted by Colonel

Christ, you're really pushing CoD 4 and Vegas 2.

Balls

Posted by Dexter

If that was the only system I had, then I would probably be having similar complaints.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Ant: everyone here just lost...the game.

G[COLOR=WHITE]O[/COLOR]D D[COLOR=WHITE]A[/COLOR]MMIT ANT

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Quoting Ant: everyone here just lost...the game.

****... i almost didn't catch that

Posted by Poco

Quoting TH3-B055: CAN YOU STOP CHAGNGING THE SUBJECT PLEASE OR THIS THREAD WILL BE BANNED.

its me. im the thread banner. i will ran bans down on this thread. video games.