What type of game do you like to play with friends?

Posted by hellen4you

For me, I like Mortal Combat-like games a lot, but I am not sure how are they called, and also Shooter and RTS games. For the RTS games, it's a bit complicated, cose not all my friends like/know how to play this type of game

Posted by Speedfreak

World of Warcraft, Zelda: Fourswords.

I love me teamwork-based games with some minor backstabbing involved. 2v2 on Halo 2 was my favourite gametype too.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting hellen4you: For me, I like Mortal Combat-like games a lot, but I am not sure how are they called

Fighting games, and those are my favorites to play against people that know how to play them.

Also deathmatch, team-based or otherwise, on FPS games. I don't like most cooperative modes in games.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Conkers Bad Fur Day = Best multi player game in existence.

Posted by Bebop

I prefer co-op over competitive. But not I dont like competitive. Platoforming co-op is my favorite. The Goemen snes games are sweet multi fun.

Posted by Dexter

FPS and a lot of Mario games.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

RPG's like Diablo, FPS, and RTS games all are rather fun to play with others in my book.

Posted by Shade

Shoot, Fight, Guitar.

The rule of three triumphs again!

Posted by cool gamer dad

Anything 1v1 or FFA. Usually Starcraft, Smash, and Halo or any other FPS. We're a competitive bunch.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Hyperactive Poster: Conkers Bad Fur Day = Best multi player game in existence.

N64 version right? Beach was so good. Cant beleive that ****ed it up for the Xbox one.

Posted by maian

I don't really have a type, since the ones we play stretch across a variety of genres. But our absolute favorite multi games are:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Melee prior to the 9th)
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Soul Calibur 2
Kirby Air Ride
Perfect Dark

Those are played more than any other multiplayer game in existence, for me and my friends.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Any kind of game except sports and racing.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Brawl and Capcom vs SNK 2 are the only two games my friends will play IRL, but online we play pretty much anything that's hot.

Posted by Kit

I used to play Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 online a lot with friends, but not so much anymore. We occasionally play IRL for some Halo splitscreen action, unless we get drunk where we would play Mad Tracks and Track and Field instead.

Posted by Xero

SSB 64, Melee and Brawl
Goldeneye 64
Perfect Dark 64
Mario Party 2
Warcraft III (Battle.net)
Starcraft (Battle.net)
Diablo II (Battle.net)
Maple Story and Gunbound
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighters II

Pretty much most of the games I played and loved.

Posted by Arcadios

Smash is the only one really. :(

Posted by hellen4you

For me, I like Mortal Combat-like games a lot, but I am not sure how are they called, and also Shooter and RTS games. For the RTS games, it's a bit complicated, cose not all my friends like/know how to play this type of game.

Posted by Panic!

I like to play mostly war games with friends. I love playing co-op on Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Call of Duty 4. Also, Guitar Hero games.

Posted by ElroyJetson

I play alot of COD4 with friends...but I usually prefer sports games. Madden always a favorite...

been currently playing MLB2k8 amongst ourselves (wanted to do a baseball game this year haven't in such a long time) it was the best multiplatform game out there and we've been pretty impressed. kickin *** with the royals brings out a whole level of smack talk.

Posted by David M. Awesome

Brawl, King of Fighters, Shootan, Guitar Hero, Burnout, and the occasional game of DDR.

Posted by sreeja

I like to play Pokemon card games with my friends.I also like any shooting games to play with friends.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[SIZE=100]SUPER MONKEY BALL![/SIZE]

Posted by colafan

Pro Evolution Soccer.. Against people who can actually play!

Posted by anita

Hi friends.... I love to play video games... specially I love to play wrestling game with my cousin ,he is also my good friend..... I enjoyed very well when he lose and i won,,.....I am also a great lover of mario .

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

i prefer shooter, fighter, simulation, strategy and/or puzzle games. i don't usually go coop over competitive unless the coop games are really fun, like army of 2. here is some games you would see me playing with friends

SSBB
GH3
Rock Band(hardly)
F-Zero GX
Halo1,2,3
Gears of War
Starcraft
Warcraft III
Savage
Quake
Battlefield 1942
Army of Two
Mario Kart Wii
Defend Your Castle
Soul Caliber2,3

i'll remember some more later

Posted by Lakeshia95

i like playing games where you are on teams like the mario party games. i also like playing super smash bros and super smash bros. brawl

Posted by TimeSkipz

I like to play sex

No really though:
NHL series
Madden series
Fifa series
MLB - The Show series
the list goes on

Posted by Dexter

I enjoy playing new sports games with friends but only once per game. After that once we gradually start actually getting good and thus it loses it's charm and fun appeal.

Posted by Zaith

Rock band
Halo3
Command and Conquer or pretty much any other RTS

Posted by Skyway

MMORPG and halo "games"

Posted by Dr. Rockso

RTS
(Fav: Civilization 4, Rise of Legends, Warcraft)