what's an accoucment

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Admin'd.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Breakman: what's an accoucment

Account + Announcement = Accouncment.

GET WITH 2005!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

One of the naughty nasty Super Mods deleted it. Since you have such COOL English, I saved it!!!!! :D

Follow these rules.
1: Don't spam
2: Don't make any offtopics, off topics counts for example making YGO in POk

Posted by Hyper

That's a cool list of rules! I'll be sure to not adventer!

Posted by Prince Redon

I think ev'rybody understood all those, and agree fully...

Posted by Xero

Jesse...The rule 1 and 3 are tha same...Thought I should tell you.

Posted by Axis

That's the funniest list I've ever seen.

Posted by Shade

[quote]If you hate something, don't go to that forum. Posting thread about that you hate something is against the rules and therefor it may let you be banned.

Isn't the point of a forum to voice your opinion, positive or negative?

[quote]Don't isult any person, don't call anyone idiot and stuff. This is serious

Unreasonable.

[quote]You may not be the best speller, but spell good, let ev'rybody understand

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[quote]There's a limit of font in your post. You may let your post be colored, but make it smiliar to the backround isn't allowed

Because it takes so much effort to highlight a post. :rolleyes:

[quote]You may only adventering in your sig

Okay, what?

Posted by Mystic Hero

It means advertise, it's a slight typo. How could you not get that? Heh, expect to see it a little more Blazakin, with the nex admins and mods, there should a few more threads deleted.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Jesse Smith: One of the naughty nasty Super Mods deleted it. Since you have such COOL English, I saved it!!!!! :D

And it sure wasn't me, was it! (You can stop thinking that I did all the bad things. ;) )

Posted by higbvuyb

11: If you're mod think twice before you move something to a forum
oll

Posted by mis0

1: Don't spam
Try this one yourself. And nuke your spam blog.

2: Don't make any offtopics, off topics counts for example making YGO in POk

Posted by Iris

I enjoyed the rules without the opinions much more.

no offense bby

Posted by mis0

I AM SO OFFENDED.
make up sex pls?

Posted by Darth Vader

Good Job TBM Those are the best rules I have ever seen, they are certainly teh w:):)tiest! Everyone should follow them!

Posted by loony636

Quoting Darth Vader: Good Job TBM Those are the best rules I have ever seen, they are certainly teh wtiest! Everyone should follow them!

Well you are a good example of what happens to people who don't follow those rules aren't you???

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting loony636: Well you are a good example of what happens to people who don't follow those rules aren't you???

Hey, I have been trying ot be good! :(

http://www.moviewavs.com/0056218974/WAVS/Movies/Star_Wars/faith.wav

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Darth Vader: Good Job TBM Those are the best rules I have ever seen, they are certainly teh w:):)tiest! Everyone should follow them!

too bad you don't you incredible idiot.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: too bad you don't you incredible idiot.

Oh, but I do, you incredible genius.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Darth Vader: Oh, but I do, you incredible genius.

I think he does velvet.

Posted by The Blaziken Master

Quoting Misoxeny: 1: Don't spam
Try this one yourself. And nuke your spam blog.

My blog is not spam. I'm not even a spammer. :mad: You're out of here in no time if you continue dispurt me.

Think about it yourself. Why do you think I close spam threads in my blog, BECAUSE IT ISN'T SPAM BLOG, YOU ARE SPAMMER, REAL SPAMMER, AND THEY SHALL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Blaziken Master: My blog is not spam. I'm not even a spammer. :mad: You're out of here in no time if you continue dispurt me.

Think about it yourself. Why do you think I close spam threads in my blog, BECAUSE IT ISN'T SPAM BLOG, YOU ARE SPAMMER, REAL SPAMMER, AND THEY SHALL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!

Unless he played with his user title, I think he is ban TBM...

Posted by mis0

Never! I rule too hard to be banned. And besides, Bjarni, your blog is spam because I see nothing of value or content in it. You should know, too, that banning members because they're right and you aren't will get you de-admined, banned, and flamed.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey Hyper, delete the crummy Majesty & Sabredog - Pancake House blog because it's just spam and has nothing of value or content in it.

Posted by Dark

Quoting Misoxeny: 9: You may only adventering in your sig
But I like to adventure in the airport and the mesa and my vaginal cavity. JUST TRY AND STOP ME FROM ADVENTURING!

Thanks Khaos for making me laugh and choke on my rice >:O

Posted by mis0

You're always welcome Mr. DKN. Stop by anytime!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Jesse Smith: Hey Hyper, delete the crummy Majesty & Sabredog - Pancake House blog because it's just spam and has nothing of value or content in it.

sir, you are worse than hannibal lecter.

Posted by Xero

Congrats to hyper and raptor for their new role on this site. Its better than TBM as an admin.