Stadium scores

Posted by Iris

The daily stadium replays are inspiring me to try and get good times on some of the stadium mini-games. What's everyone's target smash high scores, multi-man melee results, and home run records?

I'll post mine later, but the most recent records I've made are 20.xx seconds in Target Smash 4 with Zelda and a Cruel Multi-man brawl using her with 11 kills in like 2 or 3 minutes.

Posted by maian

I haven't done much stadium. Boss battles was actually way harder than I thought it'd be. So, for the sake of just completing it, I easily did it on easy with Toon Link. But doing that on intense will take quite some work. :X

As for targets, bleh. The five level system pretty much ruined it for me. I mean, it's fun to do a little bit and try to set records, but I pretty much have no motivation to do it now that there's five measly levels, not character specific.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Training: 112 Max Combo
100-Man Melee: 3m 20s 28ms
Cruel Melee: 29 KOs
Home Run: 1823.9m

I can't remember who has the fastest time for each target test, and I'm not trawling the character select to find out.

Posted by Mystic Hero

This time around I'm not too big on stadium challenges. I mean sure the wifi videos are pretty impressive, but it just doesn't make me go "wow I want to do that" like in Melee.

This is what I have so far:

Homerun contest highest score:

1786 feet
Target test level 2 is like 18 seconds or something, nothign special
Training combo high score: 586
And I'm still working on beating boss battle on Intense.

Posted by maian

Gawd, how do you people get so many Cruel Melee kills? I couldn't even get one. >_>

...Then again, I played two matches and then went off to do other things, but it looked, from what I played, that it would probably be hard!

Posted by Iris

Haha, it's pretty simple the way I did it. I just jumped off the platform pretty far and got back with an entirely horizontal Farore's Wind close to the ground. After-shock knocks them off and their poor recovery/AI makes them die half the time after falling off.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Kirby's cutter move on the edge. Easy as pie.

Posted by lanzer

****ing suck at cruel brawl...

Training: 400 Max Combo
100-Man Melee: 3:10:68 (Metaknight)
Co-Op 100-Man Melee: 0
Cruel Brawl: 2 (Pikachu)
Co-Op Cruel Brawl: 0
Home Run: 1561.7 ft. (Sheik)
Co-Op Home Run: 2508.2 ft. (2 ganondorfs without bat!)
Boss Battles: 3:21:11 (Diddy Kong)
Co-Op Boss Battles: 4:34:40 (Metaknight & Peach)
Target Smash Lvl. 5: 0:51:16 (Marth)
Co-Op Target Smash Lvl. 5: 0

Ill update this post on a regular basis.