Saved replays and snapshots

Posted by Iris

So how many of you are making use out of the nifty new snapshot and replay feature?

I haven't really saved any snapshots except a Zelda upskirt in response to a Peach upskirt Ant sent, but I've saved a few stadium replays and even submitted one. Has anyone else submitted replays yet?

Posted by Ant

I've taken quite a few snapshots. Sometimes I'll send them out to Iris or a few other people for giggles. Or hell, just for my own enjoyment. As far as replays though I've taken none. I always think I can do better so I don't bother saving it. :(

Posted by junior senior

pics of peach with her legs spread lol

Posted by Corrupt

So I'm at my friend Casey's apartment, and I decide to head out to the local 7-11 to pick up a few snacks for the boys. When I get back, there's an oh-so-subtle snapshot of what looks like Wolf bending Fox over in a most suggestive manner, all captured on his big screen TV. Turns out he had taken 10-15 similar shots, too. Sigh.

And no, I haven't saved any videos yet, though I plan to once I'm able to obtain an SD card.

Posted by Ant

oh, and iris, that zelda upskirt was really good. great *** definition.

Posted by Iris

Mid-roll is the way to go.

Posted by Arcadios

I have a Diddy/Falco pic I sent Dan but that's about it.
When it comes to matches I have lol material.

Posted by maian

I've taken a lot of screenshots, I love it. My cousin and I replay'd what we thought was an amazing home run contest hit, then we watched the sample Lucas video who did the same amount of damage as we did combined. :cool:

As far as pictures go, the one absolutely amazing one I have was staged, which was Wolf buttsecksing Toon Link. It's brilliant.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The only replay I have is of an awesome match where I KO'd all three of my opponents with a Falcon Punch and my buddy's Mario caped a bomb-omb back at us for a double kill. That party was gettin' crazy.

Most of my snapshots are LOL SEXUAL AWKWARD, though I have one of Snake holding Ivysaur with a total WTF MAN look on her face.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

haven't used either. Should change that.

Posted by Alastor

Only a handful of screenshots of my own, though my cousin sends me one every day. Those're always pretty good. I've got about 15 replays so far, I think. I plan to get around to putting the screenshots on my computer and posting them somewhere.

Posted by lanzer

I got a snapshot of Ganon getting spindashed in the groin by sonic....best. match. ever!

also got a vid of a mega syncro. co-op home run challenge without bat. wish these replays actually save as vids and not as reinactments.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: wish these replays actually save as vids and not as reinactments.

No you don't. Unless you want to run out of space almost immediately.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

512 megabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiites!

Also - get Kirby to swallow Jigglypuff. Jump. Fall. Pause. Rotate camera slightly. KIRBY HAS A PENIS HEAD

Posted by lanzer

Quoting lanzer: No you don't. Unless you want to run out of space almost immediately.

Wouldn't care i have a 4GB SD card. oh well cant fix whats broken too bad i cant my stupid graphics TV card working.