Hellogoodbye

Posted by Panic!

Just wanted to say to everyone that invaded Mercury last night, I hope you had a good time, and thank you for spicing things up.

Anyway, I am leaving. I can see I am not wanted here. Before anyone else says it, yeah, I'll probably be back. So, see you guys then. Peace.

Edit: Oh, and I'll still keep in touch with anyone that cares to do so. Xero and Omni, I have your AIM screen names. If you don't wanna be in contact with me, please say so. Anyone who wants to chat, AIM is Mexican Mother, MSN is [email]dbauer31389@hotail.com[/email]

Posted by Xero

You're not wanted here? I doubt it. You've been a pretty good member ever since you came back.
But it's your choice. Hopefully you'll come back soon.
I'll add you on MSN. I unistalled AIM.

Edit: Hellogoodbye sucks ;)

Posted by Panic!

I don't think it will last long. I'll be back, I am just a little steamed at the people involved in the Mercury invasion. I dunno how many people here were involved.

Posted by Ant

all I saw was poco. but whatever.

enjoy your stay at vgc and follow the rules.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Retropusso: I dunno how many people here were involved.

2 losers that only post in WU (Doubt anyone else joined in). Big deal, dude. That doesn't mean everyone else hates you.

Posted by Omni

I don't think you should leave. It's like admitting they won, and they can still annoy your other forum even if you don't post here.

Posted by Arcadios

Not like that forum was worth anything in the first place.

Posted by Panic!

Xero, yeah, I know that now. I should have looked more into it.

Omni, I don't think I am leaving because of this. Like I said, I was just a little upset earlier.

Arcadios, I know you're entitled to your opinion and that you don't like me, and that's fine, but please don't put down that forum. I have a lot of great friends there and it's my favorite place to be online.

Posted by Arcadios

Hey, buddy. I never said I didn't like you.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Poco by himself doesn't count as an invasion. Did others join him? IDK

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

There were at least five others. Not sure if they all came from here or not.

Peace out Retro, ill see ya around at merc and on msn.

Posted by Roger Smith

This all sounds very familiar.

Posted by junior senior

why is this in the introduction board?

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Arcadios;830970]Hey, buddy. I never said I didn't like you.

I just got that impression because of the puppets last year. Sorry if I misjudged.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Welcome to Video Game Chat.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Welcome to VGC, Panic.
Enjoy your stay.
Obey the rules.
Iris is law.

Posted by Panic!

Hey, I've seen you before, never payed attention to the name though. Fight Club is the best! :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

We have a community board for this ****. If you couldn't tell the intro board is for introductions which is the complete opposite of this thread's intent.

Posted by Xero

So Panic...are you REALLY leaving or are you staying? :)

Posted by Panic!

Vamp, sorry. I wasn't sure where to put it.

Xero, staying.

Posted by Arcadios

k lock/delete thread

Posted by Xero

Panic: :cool: