Doom

Posted by muffla

Alright so I knew there was a four book series baised to the original doom series and after reading them all it was pretty good (2-4 moved away from the game but w/e) bad glancing through my local Boarders i see that there is a new one by a diff author (same company) baised on doom 3. after the fist chapter i wasnt too thrilled, and i was just wondering if anybody has read it?

its called Doom 3: Worlds on Fire

http://www.amazon.com/Doom-Worlds-Fire-Matthew-Costello/dp/1416549803/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206497734&sr=1-1

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

oh wow, I remember reading the original books a long time ago, when I was about. . . 14? Yeah, that sounds right. Great books for the time (my age anyways). I loved them. Sad to hear the new one sucks, but I hope people don't abandon the Doom concept for some good reading.

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

someone should make a thread about literature based on games. there is a couple i want to read but dunno if theyre any good

Posted by muffla

yea there are quite a bit, halo is pretty popular but i know of starcraft, resident evil, WoW, gears of war, etc., and possibly a *** of war one coming out soon i may pick that one up