Infraction for Poco: Trolling (SPAM)

Posted by Speedfreak

User: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=29]Poco[/url]
Infraction: Trolling (SPAM)

Administrative Note:[quote]lulz

Message to User:[quote]You're not supposed to actually admit you're a troll, idiot. Trolling = spam. Let's see if anyone cares enough to revoke this ban.

Posted by S

I don't care enough to revoke this ban.

Posted by Iris

He has been trolling a bit too much outside the wacko board lately. Oh well, it's not permanent!

Posted by Speedfreak

I'm gonna keep doing it if he keeps it up. We should have a zero tolerance policy on trolling, and that's including mods and my utter faggotry with Vamp. I hope I have most of the Super Mods support on this.

Posted by Ant

I don't think you'll have support on the Super-Mod front lol.

Posted by Iris

I think it'd be funny if you banned him for a day every time he trolled outside WU, but it has to be real trolling.

Seriously though, just delete minor trolls and stuff. To me, zero tolerance is just getting rid of troll posts on sight, not banning for each of them.

Posted by Speedfreak

That wouldn't work, he knows not to admit it anymore. From a "legal" standpoint we can't tell if he's trolling or just stupid.

Posted by Ant

Can this really hold up in VGC court?

Posted by Iris

Perhaps we should bring it to Judge Judy. She know what do.

Posted by Speedfreak

This is why I don't bother looking at the mod boards.

So do I ban him if he acts up and starts flaming randomly or do we have to be 100% certain he's trolling?

Posted by Iris

Flaming randomly is trolling, as far as I'm concerned. Ban away, but make them short temporaries, like 1 day to 1 week.

Don't be over-consistent with them though. Some you can just delete, you don't need to add ban-time for every single one of them.