Anime Boston 2008

Posted by Pit

so who went this year to anime boston?

I found it to be lame this year. The pre0registration line took about 7 hours to get a badge (I skipped everyone so I got mines in about... 2 hours). The dealers room was also lame, but the female cosplayers this year were hotter and less fatties walking around dressed as yuna made it worthwhile.

Posted by Arcadios

I went.
Set out from LI on Friday afternoon and got there around 11PM that day.
Headed out Saturday morning to get passes and went straight to the dealer room. Funny thing is I always go straight for the dealer room and tend to ignore everything else.
Didn't bother with anything in the Game room except a few views when my friends were playing.
It was only my third convention so I bought a lot of figs this time around spending over $200.
Went back Sunday for another look around and hoped they'd restock or bring out new figs but it was the same old rehash from the previous day with nothing new. :(

Strange how I have more money now than past conventions and this one had less things I really wanted to buy. AnimeNext had a better dealer room and about the same size with basically the same stores but now with less good figs.

EDIT: Oh yea, this one female cosplayer that went as Axel was ****ing hot.

Posted by addison

Yea... I don't know. I feel badly that your experience was ruined, but that shouldn't be the end for you. My first AB experience was AWESOME, my second was pretty great, too.