one week of fabulousness

Posted by Slade

So while I'm at my parent's house for spring break I have access to NINTENDO DS WIFI CONNECTION. PLAY WITH MEEEEEE!!!!!!

Worms: Open Warfare 2 (SUPER REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS NOW)
1710-3082-2288

Bomberman Land Touch! 2
0645-5663-7642

Jump Ultimate Stars
3566-1441-3497

LoZ: Phantom Hourglass
2750-1003-4109

Arkanoid DS (JP)
3566-1441-2926

Mario Kart DS
4639-8859-6480

Planet Puzzle League
1676-3585-3500

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
3909-7415-0145

Yeah, that's pretty much all the wifi-enabled games in my R4 right now. I'm super ****ed that I forgot my microSD USB adapter so I can't get the new FF Chronicles game and play that, too.

Anyways, post the games that match up with these on here, and your friend codes, if you wanna play with me. I really want to get 3-4 man Worms games going if possible. I'll get on msn in a couple hours.

peace out, *****es

Posted by Corrupt

****it, all I have is Mario 64 DS. Get a Wii and a copy of Brawl, you sonuvabitch.

p.s. - we missed you :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

If I can get my DS to work with my wifi, I'm in. For some reason, it always disconnects at random.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Corrupt: ****it, all I have is Mario 64 DS. Get a Wii and a copy of Brawl, you sonuvabitch.

p.s. - we missed you :(

I think I'll actually be getting a job soon(4rlz this time), so we'll see... And yeah, it's kind of sad how different my day-to-day life has been since my computer broke.

ps: get on msn

@The X: Yeah man, do that. I'm counting on you to load up Worms(and bomberman?) especially, since I don't think anyone owns a hard copy.

Posted by Shade

I can play Mario Kart tomorrow before I'm off to Florida and no connection! We gotta hook up.

Posted by Arcadios

I'll play MKDS When I'm available...:(

Posted by Stalolin

PUZZLE LEAGUE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Posted by Slade

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll probably be able to play starting later this afternoon. in 3 hours? I think I have everyone on msn 'cept for Arc.

Posted by Zeta

Mario Kart DS

Days of Ruin

Phantom Hourglass

Hit me up whenever I'm not busy.

Posted by Ant

so that'd be all day right?

my name is anthony. i post in threads just to say that i'm not interested in what the thread is about.

Posted by Slade

that's very nice to know, anthony.

Posted by Ant

my name is anthony. my name is anthony and I tend to state my name before I pronounce things about myself too.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

JUMP TIME BUDDY

Posted by Slade

UGH :mad: :mad:

operation jump ultimate stars was a massive failure. as was operation puzzle league, and operation worms world warfare 2.

So I guess I'll just see who's on msn later and try playing with them. I'm not completely sure whether the problems were on my end or on x's... or both.

Posted by Ant

x

ps: my name is anthony.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ant only whines about lag when he's losing SO PRETTY MUCH ALL OF LAST NIGHT HUH BUDDY HAHAHAHA

****ING Nintendo WiFi. Why would nothing work?!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Slade: So while I'm at my parent's house for spring break I have access to NINTENDO DS WIFI CONNECTION. PLAY WITH MEEEEEE!!!!!!

Worms: Open Warfare 2 (SUPER REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS NOW)
1710-3082-2288

Bomberman Land Touch! 2
0645-5663-7642

Jump Ultimate Stars
3566-1441-3497

LoZ: Phantom Hourglass
2750-1003-4109

Arkanoid DS (JP)
3566-1441-2926

Mario Kart DS
4639-8859-6480

Planet Puzzle League
1676-3585-3500

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
3909-7415-0145

Yeah, that's pretty much all the wifi-enabled games in my R4 right now. I'm super ****ed that I forgot my microSD USB adapter so I can't get the new FF Chronicles game and play that, too.

Anyways, post the games that match up with these on here, and your friend codes, if you wanna play with me. I really want to get 3-4 man Worms games going if possible. I'll get on msn in a couple hours.

peace out, *****es

No Brawl? Haha, I got two words for ya!
1. F[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck
2. You

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Smash Bros isn't on the DS, how perceptive of you.

Posted by The Judge

HUZZAH

Posted by Slade

I still haven't played with anyone from vgc, and I'm leaving my parent's house in a few hours. TALK ABOUT A USELESS THREAD

2busy playin worms ranked matches

alone

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Nintendo WiFi wouldn't let us play a single dicking thing.