News and Updates forum

Posted by The Blaziken Master

I think there shall be forum like that as sub-forum on Sites And Suggetions. With this you'll read anything new with VGChat, new Arcade Games, new forum, new mod, new blog, etc. So what do you say?

Posted by Alastor

Eh. Doesn't really seem needed. If it's anything that the members really need to know about, it can be put in an announcement.

Posted by Dexter

I was recently talking about something similar to this with a member. We thought it would be interesting if there was a little place where certain news updates were posted, either about the forums or something intriguing or amazing that transpired with one of our members. There seems to be too many difficulties when it comes down to it, though.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Not needed.

Updates - Updates aren't made regularly enough to justify the creation of a board dedicated to those rare instances. Even when updates are made it usually isn't anything significant enough to make a big deal over because it's probably something worthless like the username or time online hacks.

Mods - Announcements regarding mods are likely to go into the Community Board before anywhere else.

Arcade Games - Anything concerning the Arcade should go into the Arcade board. The board's almost dead as it is, why take potential threads away from it? Also, I doubt too many people care enough about the arcade to even notice that 15 games involving shooting cats from the ass of a grizzly bear have been added to the already 295 or so games.

New forum - It'll be obvious that there's a new forum, why would there be any need to announce it?

Blog - New blog? Who cares. Anyone that routinely checks the weblogs will discover its creation anyway.

Posted by Hyper

Nah. VGC doesn't need it. Jesse posts that stuff in Off-Topic anyway.