Subspace Emissary

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Can suck my balls.

I mean, what gives? Like, four hours of decent gameplay and awesome cutscenes, then a two-hour Castlevania stage with no follow-up/lead-in cutscenes, or explanations of what the **** went on. Not to mention the most shoe-horned in intro ever.

... It was kinda cool to learn the lyrics to Brawl, though.

Posted by Arcadios

Nothing new.
Personally I would of liked it if they kept the old adventure mode with one character that travels to different worlds but with cutscenes and expanded worlds.
Subspace Emissary was a disappointment but I wasen't hoping too much out of it.

Posted by maian

I didn't really have a problem with it, but I will agree with THE GREAT MAZE LOL part. That was pretty annoying. Otherwise, I liked it enough.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Great Maze started off kinda fun, but when I realized I had to find 35 doors, I cried. Wouldn't have bothered if I wasn't doing it co-op.

Posted by Borealis

It wasn't the best they could have done, agreed, but it's worth the 7 hours for all your characters instead of spending way, way more time in x number of brawls.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: then a two-hour Castlevania stage with no follow-up/lead-in cutscenes, or explanations of what the **** went on.

Follow-up: Good guys/bad guys team up and **** **** up
Lean-in cutscene: Sonic ****s **** up
Explanation: Tabuu was controlling the whole thing, ****ed **** up by pulling everything into the subspace with subspace bombs, used all areas pulled in by the bombs to protect himself from an attack, then got his **** ****ed up.

Posted by maian

lol the Dojo just made an update on The Great Maze.

LOL THANKS

Posted by junior senior

i met ganondorf in sse, i battled him but i never unlocked him. where is he located?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

He'll eventually unlock.

Posted by junior senior

yeah but i beat that already, he's the only one i have left to get

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wait, what? You've unlocked everyone apart from Ganondorf?

In SSE, he unlocks after the cutscene where he meets Zelda and Link.

Posted by junior senior

yeah, he didn't get added to my party or anything. :(

Posted by Ant

probably because you suck hahaha

Posted by junior senior

IM PRETTY SURE I BEAT YOU IN BRAWL [spoiler]...in my dreams[/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

We've yet to play dear. The one match we got disconnected or some ****.

Posted by Panic!

I have a question about SSE. Might be stupid. I beat it, but it only says it's 83% complete. What's left to do?

Edit: Never mind. I just saw the thread that muffla posted.