Jesse Smith - taking over your supermarket

Posted by Richaod

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/richaod/2235802057/][/url]

I would have bought a pack, but I'm highly suspicious of putting anything affiliated with Jesse in my mouth, so...

Posted by muffla

they look like dog treats, but they are coverd in chocolate

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrr!!!! Where can I buy those!!! Google shopping...nothing!!! Amazon...nothing!!!!!!!! :mad:

Posted by Roger Smith

Richaod, you should buy a box and ship to Jesse so he can taste the Wacko! :D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

Australia has the weirdest food :(

Posted by Poco

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

looks like they put the least amount of time into marketing and designing as humanly possible.

Posted by Poco

i guess you give him to ur dog if u hate him..,

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Wow, only 1.99?

Posted by mis0

And that's only like $1.78 in US dollars. But, these certainly aren't wacko enough; if Smith were going to make a proper wacko cookie, he'd sprinkle it with toe and fingernails, and probably powder them with crack.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting mis0: and probably powder them with crack.

Or his own dandruff mixed in with the crack.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

toenail clippings*

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting mis0: he'd sprinkle it with toe and fingernails.

Breakfast is ready to eat!!!! Who wants some!!!

:D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Jesse Smith, you wacko you.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Jesse Smith: grrr!!!! Where can I buy those!!! Google shopping...nothing!!! Amazon...nothing!!!!!!!! :mad:

Aldi, everyone's favourite German supermarket with its own custom CS level. Dunno if they have internet orders.

If not, I can seriously mail a box to you...

Posted by Jesse Smith

When you have a hot day, buy a bar of chocolate. Stick it in your pocket for a few hours!!! er...I think it would be a bad idea to try mailing one of those!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith: When you have a hot day, buy a bar of chocolate. Stick it in your pocket for a few hours!!! er...I think it would be a bad idea to try mailing one of those!!! :D:D:D:D

Easy fix: Just package in some ice cubes! :D:D

Posted by Fragliche

Hope the taste is better than the packaging looks.

Quoting Roger Smith: Easy fix: Just package in some ice cubes! :D:D

Easier fix: turn your oven on and stick your head in it.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Fragliche:
Easier fix: turn your oven on and stick your head in it.

BUT ROGER SMITH AND OVEN DON'T MAKE COOKIES, IT MAKES FIRE!

Posted by mis0

I think that's the general idea, Roger.

As far as mailing chocolate cookies goes, practicality issues aside, wouldn't postage from AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE to the civilized world be fairly expensive?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Poco:

quotin dis

Posted by Richaod

Yeah, admittedly I don't really want to fork out to send a pack to the so-called "civilized" US, which is clearly the real isolated country if it doesn't have Jesse Smith-branded biscuits or Aldi supermarkets.

Wouldn't mind buying a pack and providing pictures, but I don't really want to be the one eating them!

Posted by mis0

You've got to eat the lot in one sitting and post some pictures of yourself and your disgust with the toenail sprinkles and whatnot.