10 games pepole should play before they die?

Posted by hellen4you

Just wondering, what would be the 10 games people here think everyone should play before they die?

Keep in mind that this may not be your favourite 10 games, but maybe games that show innovation or something similar.

My list would probably be something like:

Thief 2
Battlefield 1942
Unreal Tournament 99
Quake 3
Zelda OOT
System Shock 2
Half Life 1
Final Fantasy VII
DEUS EX
Super Mario 64

What about you guys?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I know you said this shouldn't really be your favorites,
but almost all of the games on my list that I recommened are close to my heart and hold some sort of special significance to me.

fable.
zelda oot.
mario 64.
hunter the reckoning.
gears of war.
luigi's mansion.
halo 1.
Resident evil 4.
Super mario world.
Jack bros. (vb)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Final Fantasy 6
Half-Life 2
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Call of Duty 4
Super Smash Bros (Melee or Brawl, idk)
Chrono Trigger
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Metal Gear Solid 3
Resident Evil 4
Grim Fandango

... I could probably refine this list after a bit more thought, but off the top of my head, those games come to mind as 'really ****ing awesome and memorable'.

Posted by Shade

Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Tales of Phantasia
Sword of Mana
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy IV
Luminous Arc
SSX 3
Pokemon Crystal
Halo (any one)

Pretty much yeah. I went with my favorite games, and halo. Whatever.

Posted by Speedfreak

Super Mario Bros 3
Advance Wars
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Portal
Tetris

I'm really struggling here, I don't find many games to be flawless anymore. Not even sure about half this list. Oh well.

EDIT:

Some form of Pok

Posted by Big Boss

I'll try to keep the reasoning to one phrase or sentence, even if it isn't enough to fully explain the choice.

1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2) - Freedom given its fun due.

2. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2) - Everything that makes commercial games wonderful, amazing, inspiring, engaging, entertaining and unforgettable.

3. Portal (Xbox 360) - The perfectly-made brainteaser.

4. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox) - Question and discover your own moral compass, factoring a most affecting twist.

5. BioShock (Xbox 360) - Mysterious, surprising, morbid and immensely attractive.

6. Final Fantasy X (PS2) - Move forward knowing the heartbreaking outcome, and have the strength to continue for the sake of others in spite of the unfortunate fate.

7. Okami (PS2) - Heartwarming, beautiful adventure of light versus darkness.

8. Super Mario Bros. (NES) - Charming and everlasting unlike any other.

9. Street Fighter II: Champion Edition (Arcade) - The perfect competitive experience.

10. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials & Tribulations (DS) - Uncover the truth, belief and defend the innocent, and accept the unpredictably sour consequences of your success.

Posted by Bebop

Why did you chose the 360 Portal version? PC is clearly better.

In no particular order:

Animal Crossing
Super Mario Bros
Ocarina of Time
Portal
Banjo Kazooie
Donkey Kong Country II
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Yoshis Island
Super Bomberman 2
Timesplitters 2

Posted by Ant

I'm just going to do it the same way Big Boss did his. This is going to be extremely hard for me, and I'm going to have to think about this for a long time, but here we go!

1. Super Mario Bros (NES) - The definition of a classic. If you haven't played this game I would find it hard to call you a true gamer.

2. Final Fantasy VII (PS) - Yeah, I went there. It follows the archetype of what a JRPG is all about.

3. Grand Theft Auto III (PS2) - I was also thinking Vice City, but III is what started it all. The beginning of all sandbox style gaming became mainstream with this very title.

4. Street Fighter II (Arc) - Every 2D fighter since basically owes it's existence and most things about it to this very title.

5. Metroid Prime (GC) - The perfect blend of FPS shootan and adventuran in one package? How can you say no!?

6. Super Mario 64 (N64) - The first true 3D platforman game and basically set the stage for all other 3D platformers that were to come after it.

7. Resident Evil 4 (GC/PS2/WII) - I wasn't sure if I should put this one or the original, but 4 just about perfected the resident evil series. Elements of horror mixed in with a perfect control scheme come together to deliver an amazing atmospheric and just plain fun game.

8. Portal (PC) - The future of 3D puzzle games. Quirky story overlay with amazingly done puzzles with use of a fairly simple idea. It really shows that the best ideas are sometimes ingenious in their simplicity(yet again).

9. The Legend of Zelda: OOT (N64) - Just....it has to be played.

10. Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii) - Tons of Nintendo chracters along with Sonic and Snake make for a game that will be played and remembered for years in an addictive fun fighting/party game.

I did that a bit faster than I though, and I may have completely missed something somehow. And I know there may be BETTER games than the ones that I listed, but each of these games I think brought something to the table that really defines what games are all about. And that main factor, fun.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Other 3D adventure games wish they were this game.

2. Super Mario Brothers 3 - 2D platforming at its absolute finest.

3. Dragon Warior IV - It follows the archetype of what a JRPG is all about better.

4. Super Mario 64

5. Star Wars: Rogue Leader - You shall want for nothing more in a space shooter.

6. The New Tetris (N64) - Ultra-smooth Tetris controls compared to garbage like Next Tetris, Tetris Worlds, and Tetris Evolution, plus it has monosquares, block holding, and a great soundtrack.

7. Super Smash Brothers Brawl

8. Metroid Prime 3

9. Soul Calibur II - The best engine for 3D fighting, I think.

10. Myst - I love point-and-click adventures. Great atmosphere in this game.

Posted by muffla

In no order

Unrealtournament 99 ~ what first person shooting multiplayer was ment to be

Portal ~ Great puzzle game, or a game just to mess around in

Pokemon red/blue/gold/silver ~ amazing four games, too bad the series went
downhill from there (generaly). purposfully left out yellow and crystal, one starter is all thats needed

Halo: Combat Evolved (singleplayer) ~ For what seemed like a generic space shooter, the singleplayer was amazing. Playing with my dad (lol) and realizing its 3 am has to mean its a good game.

Super Mario 64 ~ Nintendo really scored with this one, and havent surpassed it... yet

Doom ~ the begining of first person shooters

Quake ~ just a great shooter, with new tech (at the time)

Guitar Hero ~ 1 or 2, 3 was a letdown

Wii sports ~ sure its just a gimmick, but its a **** good gimmick

Starcraft ~ the Holy Grail of RTS's

Left out some games, like zelda and GTA but I never plaied the really good zelda games apparently because my fav is windwaker and GTA would be next on the list.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Bebop: Why did you chose the 360 Portal version? PC is clearly better.

I don't like playing games on my PC. My time coding and scripting is spent in front of a computer, so it just doesn't work for me. Plus, I dislike using the keyboard and mouse for playing a game, especially when compared to the comfort of my couch and controller.

Sure, I could go to the trouble of hooking up a PC or laptop to my HDTV, and then use an Xbox 360 controller on it to play games from my couch... or I could just play my 360. (+ Achievements :))

Posted by WillisGreeny

hmm, I suppose I'll put a few computer games in my list to balance the console/PC ratio.

1. Super Mario Bros. 3
2. Chrono Trigger
3. FF6
4. StarCraft
5. Simcity 2000(or 3000...or 4000)
6. Rise of Nations
7. Black & White 2
8. Super Metroid
9. Megaman 3...4..5.6
10. Dawn of War

Since I'm only allowed 10, I'll put down a list of Honorable Mentions:

Baldur's Gate 2
Unreal Tournament 99/2003
Mario 64
Civilization III
Zelda games (especially Link to the Past)
FF4
Caesar 3
Medieval Total War.
Skies of Arcadia
Legend of Mana

I HATE MAKING THESE LISTS!!! It's hard for me to narrow it down.

Posted by maian

IN NO ORDER:

Super Mario Bros: It's a necessity. Like someone said earlier: If you haven't played it, you're not a true gamer. It's practically the reason games exist in their current form right now.

Ocarina of Time: I prefer Majora's Mask, but OOT encompasses everything a fantastic game should have. We all know why this game was revolutionary.

Final Fantasy VI: An amazing blend of everything that is essential for an amazing RPG.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Amazing story, phenomenal gameplay, beautiful presentation. Quite simply one of the best games ever made.

Metroid Prime: Beautiful blend of adventuring and shooting, with an amazing world to work with.

Halo: I personally believe many other shooters are better, but for the impact Halo has made, people need to at least see why.

Super Smash Brothers (Series, doesn't really matter which one): A game that had never been done before. A unique genre of its own, and a beautifully done mix of Nintendo characters and history in one great package.

Banjo Kazooie: A game that proved platformers can be amazing even if they're not Mario. A game that thrived in the last dying generation of great platformers.

Pokemon: You can't go your gaming life without playing at least one Pokemon. It can't be denied that Pokemon games, while all pretty similar, are great games, and an interesting blend of adventuring/RPG elements.

Soul Calibur 2: Everything that makes a fighting game great. Great characters, brilliant balance, beautiful presentation, the whole deal.

Posted by sparky2004

Call Of Duty 4
Unreal Tournament Series (I know it's not just one game, but it still counts)
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Command And Conquer
Civilisation III
Mario Kart 64
Oblivion

Posted by Poco

Unreal Tournament 2k4
Gothic 2 with Night of the Raven
Bully
Civ 2
STALKER- Shadow of Chernobyl
Deus Ex
Fallout
Super Mario World
Doom
City of Villains/ Heroes

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)

Because no one mentioned it, even though it's the best game ever made.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Fallout
Fallout 2
Call of Duty 4
Oblivion
Icewind Dale II
Command and Conquer: Red Alert II Yuri's Revenge
Metal Gear Solid 3
Super Mario World
Donky Kong Country
Sonic & Knuckles

And, like Willis did, honorable mentions:

Rock Band
Smash Bros. Melee
Mass Effect
Neverwinter Nights 2
Virtua Fighter 4
Guilty Gear X2
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Final Fantasy 9

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=Speedfreak;829194]Super Mario Bros 3
Advance Wars
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Portal
Tetris

I'm really struggling here, I don't find many games to be flawless anymore. Not even sure about half this list. Oh well.

EDIT:

Some form of Pok

Posted by WillisGreeny

He's a major contributer to society, so leave him alone...oh wait! nvm.

Posted by Poco

Quoting WillisGreeny: He's a major contributer to society, so leave him alone...oh wait! nvm.

hes a huge faggot i mean i just want to punch him right in the face

Posted by WillisGreeny

yeah, but if being a fag gets me thousands of dollars for playing video games I'd do it.

Posted by Poco

you wouldnt be able to make money past the age of 30

youd have carpal tunnel

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Poco;830358]Portal is overrated garbage with simplistic puzzles. I honestly regret playing that game for the hour and a half I did. Don't get me started on the companion cube crap, either. BTW, Pokemon is hardly deep or complex in terms of gameplay hth. Also the people who play pokemon competitively are disgusting manchildren or 10 year old kids.

1. Simplistic isn't bad. More often than not it's good.
2. I'm not going to get you started on the Companion Cube crap. In my opinion everyone who likes the game for the writing is missing the point entirely.
3. It seems like you're implying that Pok

Posted by G-Sides

****ing shame on you all for no "earthbound"s, seriously, **** you

Posted by Ant

It's a great game, but I wouldn't say it must be played

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=Speedfreak;830415]1. Simplistic isn't bad. More often than not it's good.
2. I'm not going to get you started on the Companion Cube crap. In my opinion everyone who likes the game for the writing is missing the point entirely.
3. It seems like you're implying that Pok

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting G-Sides: ****ing shame on you all for no "earthbound"s, seriously, **** you

I figured my 20 other posts about earthbound was ****ing everyone off enough to not mention it.

:cookie:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

EARTHBOUND IS SO DEEP CANT YOU SEE YOU'RE PLAYING A RAPE ALLEGORY SO MANY LAYERS OF PLOT CANNOT DO IT JUSTICE BLA BLA BLA

It's an alright game, but the SNES has so many premiere RPGs that I don't give too much of a **** about it.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Poco: Portal is overrated garbage with simplistic puzzles. I honestly regret playing that game for the hour and a half I did. Don't get me started on the companion cube crap, either. BTW, Pokemon is hardly deep or complex in terms of gameplay hth. Also the people who play pokemon competitively are disgusting manchildren or 10 year old kids.

welp :mad:

well actually anyone who plays video games ( things meant for children) professionally is a faggot i mean

For a second there I thought you were being serious but when I started reading about how Pokemon's gameplay wasn't "deep or complex" I realized you were being the troll we all love to hate.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Poco: 1. Portal is still overrated crap. I play puzzle games for a challenge. In this case, it isn't "good" it's "dubed down stuff for xtards".
2. Well at least we agree the writing was nerdcrap.
3. Pokemon doesn't have deep gameplay, it's actually pretty basic, because it was intended, for you know, children.
4. Water beats Fire?
5.suming that you don't consider yourself a "disgusting manchild" and you're over 10 years old we can deduce that if you have played competitively (ie played one battle against another player) [b] YOU HAVE PLAYED A GAME MEANT FOR SMALL CHILDREN COMPETITIVELY. SEE PICTURE I POSTED AND COMMENTS[/B]

The thing is, I'm trolling. I'm doing things ironically, because vgc is the world's most boring forum, and making people laugh at idiots like you is what I do. When you call people faggots for not liking video games (which you do unironically, making you no better then the worst of posters on gamefaqs), you 100 percent mean what you say. You're the saddest example of a human being, ever. You're also the epitome of a 20 year old virgin! You love anime (the worst of the worst, DBZ), YOU PLAY AND ARGUE ABOUT THINGS MEANT FOR CHILDREN LIKE IT IS "SERIOUS BUSINESS", and you play pokemon competitively. You're incredibly fat, and have posted in a "hottest anime girl" thread. You're getting a degree in game design, which speaks volume about the amount of time you actually put into searching that out. I hope you have fun programming Madden games, or Tetris 23 for cellphones for the rest of your life.

So, judging by all that above, you won't have the attention span to read any of what I just posted. so in short, [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6504/emotfrogoutex0.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Yeah, but I don't know what you're doing.
Yeah, it's pretty fun.

Trolling funny if you're a prepubecent retard. I mean, seriously, your posts seem to have the following structure:

- Call something from popular culture, like a game or tv show, stupid Bonus points if it's from Japan!
- Assert that the demographic drawn to it are mentally impaired/pedophiles/homosexuals/rapists/whatever.
- type like thsis to mak e sure taht poepl e know u don''t care
- Perhaps throw in a blingee gif or SA emoticon for good measure.

Now that is the recipe for an epic lulz cake!! So funny!! Seriously, you act like you're the first person to think that adults that play pokemon are weird. They are, but saying "lol pokemon playing adults are ax murderers" isn't funny. If that's why you waste your life trolling, then you're just as retarded as the lot you troll.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=mis0;830910]Seriously, you act like you're the first person to think that adults that play pokemon are weird. They are,

Said the internet gender bender.

Posted by Degeneration

You're all weird. Weird as hell. :dunno:

and, uh, shadow of the colossus.

Posted by Speedfreak

SotC was so close to being perfect it pissed me off.

Posted by Hot Ice Fox

1) Zelda OOT

2) Resident evil 4

3) Metal Gear solid for PS or GC

4) Zelda TP

5) Gears of war

6) Half life 2

7) Prince of Persia sands of time

8) Halo 2

9) Resident evil 2

10) Super Smash Bros. Brawl

You must play this before you die

Posted by Hot Ice Fox

The perfect game doesn't exist

Posted by Ant

Do you really need to play two zeldas and two Resident Evils?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Hot Ice Fox;831145]The perfect game doesn't exist

Plenty do. They're like machines, if they work on all levels then they're perfect.

SotC wasn't hard enough. It didn't have the epic gameplay to match the epic event on screen and the epic hero music playing.

Quoted post: Plenty do. They're like machines, if they work on all levels then they're perfect.

What works for some doesn't work for others. Thus, perfect is unattainable. Except for Gears of War, amirite?

Posted by Speedfreak

If you're referring to popularity, a game doesn't have to appeal to everyone to be perfect. Game's aren't even capable of that, they're defined by rules that are essentially cut-down, contextualised and abstracted versions of reality. As such you'll always be leaving something out that someone will want.

Even if that weren't the case, Gears is still just a dumb action game that wouldn't appeal to gamers wanting something more cerebral.

Posted by WillisGreeny

A game that appeals to the most people is pretty much deemed closer to perfection than a game that only pleases a highschool circle of nerds.

I've only been on this world for 19 years, but my experience in life has taught me that everything in some way, shape, or form, turns into a popularity contest. It's a problem of democracy.

Quoted post: If you're referring to popularity

I wasn't.

Posted by Bebop

Killer 7. It's not a landmark game or even the best out there but if someone only had 10 games to play for the rest of their life it'll be dull just to have the 10 best games. They should alternative takes, new concepts etc etc and theres nothing more alternate than Killer 7.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ehhh. The cutscenes were great and all, but the actual gameplay was hardly there. You'd be better off just picking a random Tarantino movie and watching that.

Posted by Bebop

Note: didnt say people should play it because it had amazing gameplay. In this list I mean.

I'd rather have a best game than something that's alternative for the sake of being alternative. What's more boring, a game with no gameplay or a game that's considered one of the best ever?

Posted by Speedfreak

In plenty of cases those two are one and the same.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'd rather have a best game than something that's alternative for the sake of being alternative. What's more boring, a game with no gameplay or a game that's considered one of the best ever?

Whats more boring, playing something different or playing Halo 2?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Halo 2... If the something different has terrible gameplay.

Different =/= OH WOW INNOVATION SO GOOD NOM NOM NOM

Posted by Bebop

I never said people should play Killer 7 because of the gameplay. Personally I have nothing against it. What's the point of just playing stuff that's all the same? Or listening to the same music? Or just Hollywood films? If this is a thread about games to play before you die something as unique as Killer 7 should be one of those. **** you might hate classical music but you should at least listen to some before you die.

EDIT: Here's a better take. Cloverfield. Now that is a **** film. I didn't like but I'm glad I saw it because it was a very different take on a genre that is difficult to do something new with, in a market where this type of approach to the genre is technically a bad idea.

Killer 7 is that. Whether or not you like it it should be one you play. Christ just for the visuals alone.

Quoted post: Whats more boring, playing something different or playing Halo 2?

Halo 2 sucks, though. So as long as that something different doesn't suck worse than I guess I'll take that something different.

Posted by The Judge

1. Super Mario RPG: This is a game with a fantastically nostalgic feel (for myself at least), but has all the elements of an RPG, as well as a great atmosphere, and the added addition of timed hits and defense made sure that even players who avidly dislike RPG's for being slow paced had something to do. An enjoyable game from start to finish.

2. Silent Hill 2: A display of excellent character development, as well as proper storytelling technique and how to properly set atmosphere. The poor controls are overlooked by an excellently made horror game.

3. Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne: Though the dungeons are exceedingly long, the combat system is innovative for an RPG, and a perfect example of how to breathe life into a tired turn-by-turn combat system that let's those reclusive chess-club asthmatic nerds feel good about themselves when they get it right. It also showcases willingness to make a controversial storyline that delves into an extremely religious nature.

4. Devil May Cry: A Hallmark game. While reasonably I should be putting Devil May Cry 3 on here, owing to my disturbing love for it, the Gothic atmosphere, boss personalities, weaponry, and everything else in the first game were perfect and have yet to be rivaled by any of the rest. It was also the only one where the script wasn't written by 8 year olds and Dante wasn't a arrogant twat.

5. The Suffering: Ties That Bind: While not a big name game, this game stood out to me in a few ways that rely more on my jaded opinion of first person shooters. Highly atmospheric (noticing a trend here?), the game is viscerally bloody and doesn't hold a single thing back (Midway actually had to cut it back so as to avoid an AO rating), but maintains a very rich history which is earned, not given, allowing more replay value to those with a want for such things. The game made sure to be in-your-face without being hokey, and included at least halfway decent voice acting. In addition, it's one of the few games that actually DOES offer real moral choices, unlike Bioshock, weighing in every act you do in a final tally to determine the ending, including a neutral line between Satan and Jesus.

6. Final Fantasy Tactics: Still my most played game of all time, FFT has a deeply political storyline with interesting and well developed characters. The job system is complex and allows for amazing combinations, and gives me the same warm hearted feeling as when I sit in the unheated garage of my friend's house, in front of a beat-up collapsible card table, playing Dungeons and Dragons with my friends.

7. Vexx: ATMOSPHERE. The storyline is deep, though I never had any personal interest in it. The melancholy music, the visually pleasing atmosphere, the creatures in the game, and, most importantly, the hair-pullingly hard but not impossible difficulty, combined with the general feel of childish fun that platformers induce, made this a fantastic game for me.

8. Legend of Mana: When it comes to inspiring a feeling of happiness that you haven't felt since you were 6 from being alive or from mainlining heroine, this game is second to none, if you're a cock loving games-can-be-artsy-too faggot like I am. Again I use the term atmosphere, but in terms of music setting the mood, customization of characters, and sheer artistic design, I think it easily overlooks the games flaws. But then again, I'm a moron.

9. Pokemon Red: I pick red because of Scyther. Anyways. Pokemon, though overmarketed and liked primarily by people ages 8-12, Zeta, and creepy adults like myself, is a solid game at its core, with RPG elements complex enough to warrant the attention of even the more hardcore RPG crowd. I do state the earliest version, however, as opposed to the more complex newer versions, for the simple fact that I see Beauty Contests and Ribbon Earning as pointless bull**** as opposed to actual RPG elements. I don't honestly give two ****s about whether my pokemon loves me or thinks I'm Kublah Kahn. The point is that if his ****ed hand things do loads of damage, we're on good terms. Oh, and atmosphere. And storyline unparalleled yada yada yada.

10. Heroes of Might and Magic III: This is potentially the greatest tactical RPG ever, and I will argue until I'm blue in the face with anyone who disagrees with me. I still play it to this day, and the very few (and easily overlooked) flaws this game had were corrected in the two expansion packs, which were rightly released as a combo pack as opposed to making you buy each separately. I have absolutely zero complaints about it. None.

And that's my comprehensive list. There are more obvious ones like Zelda OOT, RE4, or Halo, but I felt like listing games that were an honest experience that you can't really replicate in other games, or if you can, then they were done the best in my opinion. It's alright if you disagree with me, but I stand by my opinions (I could probably do a top 20, mostly things like Age of Empires and Sim City). Take it or leave it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The poster above me is The Judge. I'm betting on it.

Posted by Red

whoever it is, I like their selection best.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, it's your good ol' pal Judge. Though I only posted here because Ant brought it to my attention.

Posted by Speedfreak

ANYTHING BY TREASURE. They make the best action games ever. If you disagree you are wrong and should promptly reeducate yourself.

Four Swords Adventure: Aside from the pointless bullshit needed to play it it's the best multiplayer game ever.

Posted by Desperado

Tetris (Gameboy)
Pacman (Arcade)
Super Mario Brothers (Nes)
Final Fantasy VIII (Playstation)
Grand Theft Auto III (Ps2)
Golden Eye 007 (N64)
Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64)
Warcraft III (PC)
Street Fighter II (Arcade)
Grand Turismo III (Ps2)

have fun gamers/

(honorable mentions/ Super Metroid, Metal Slug, Metal Gear Solid II, The Sims, Super Bomberman, Dance Dance Revolution, Outrun, Resident Evil, Halo)

Posted by Aioros

Quoting The X: Halo 2... If the something different has terrible gameplay.

Different =/= OH WOW INNOVATION SO GOOD NOM NOM NOM

[COLOR="Yellow"]True. Different doesn't always mean better. Besides, looking back at a list of the greatest games ever made, there's plenty of different or "unique" games on there.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

Superman 64

People should also play some of the worst games ever made before they die.