RAAAGH

Posted by maian

So, the wiimote is gone. Taken, methinks. It just disappeared out of the blue. Nobody knows where it went.

So, here's my question: Is there any, ANY possible way to play the game in the Wii without having to use the wiimote to press the fscking button in the corner of the menu? All I need to do is play the fswcking game,which doesn't require the wiimote in the slightest bit. But of course, I need it to access the menu. Ugh. Does anyone know if I can play Brawl without having to press that stupid button?

Posted by muffla

I had the same problem because my bateries died and there are no AA to be found in the house. in the end I took them out of the Xbawks controller.can you borrow a friends for a while?

Posted by Speedfreak

Classic controller works...oh wait.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Is your TV a touch-screen?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Always annoyed me that the Wii doesn't have a 'Auto-boot if disk is in drive' function. Every other console on the planet has it. Even the DS does it with Slot-1 and Slot-2 media.

Posted by Speedfreak

I thought it did. That's kinda stupid.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Even if it didn't, why can't I just use a gamecube controller? It's kinda annoying to have to use the Wiimote to boot up Brawl and then switch to the GC pad.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I never thought of that as one of the Wii's shortcomings: The primary controller is succeptable to Spontaneous Remote Control Loss.

Posted by Speedfreak

Prince makes a good point. Look after your shit, Maian, this isn't the first thing you've lost.

Posted by maian

Nope, didn't lose it, parents inconspicuously took it. :cookie:

That being said, I got it back, but it's still stupid.