Post what games you have and are they good?

Posted by Night Owl

I have Twisted Metal and Need for Speed Underground Rivals. They are both very good games, but twisted Metal only has 11 levels( pretty sure)
but if you want online game play, you should deffinetly get it. Need for Speed on the other hand is a very long game, I have beat atleast 20 different levels and im not even a fourth through the game.

Twisted Metal-7/10

Need for Speed-9/10

Posted by HappyCamper

I've been playing Metal Gear Soild, which is a very cool but hard game, I also have Untold Legend (RPG) also very cool and very long, I also have Dynasty Warriors which is OK it gets kind of old, and last but not least I have NBA which is a sports game, I dont like sports games that much, but this games is fun.

Metal Gear Soild-9/10
Untold Legend-8/10
Dynasty Warriors-7/10
NBA-8/10

Posted by Night Owl

I heard metal gear solid was a card based game on the psp. Can you explain how it is card based?

Posted by Golden Archer

Well, see this is kinda funny... What it means by card base is, its like final fantasy tactics fused with yugioh. You have to complete missions by moving around, oh and i'm sure its turn based, and you have cards that do things,I believe like one card could be a pistol to shoot someone... but your gonna waste the card..but its a friggin card game!

Posted by Night Owl

So what is yor opinion on it?

Posted by Golden Archer

I dont have a psp.. but I played it before.. i don't where but it was ok, i rather wait for something else.. I mean the creator of Ape escape and metal gear solid, PUT MONKEYS IN MGS3!! FROM APE ESCAPE he is sort of a person to try new things. (btw read above post, i edited it.)

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

I have WipeOut Pure, and Untold Legends: BHOTB. Both amazing handheld games, especially WipeOut, it has a wide variety of diversitised (haha) levels and vehicles. the levels look awesome and including multyplayer and awesome single player with much replay value. Untold Legends is also very fun, 107 (I think) randomly generated levels, which adds MUCH replay value, including 4 player wireless multyplayer co-op.

WipeOut-10/10
Untold Legends-9/10

Awesome games people.

Posted by HappyCamper

Quoting Night Owl: I heard metal gear solid was a card based game on the psp. Can you explain how it is card based?

Well it hard to explain, but I'll try. Well your snake, and you pick a level like a office and you have to get to the other side of the office, so you started out with 6 cards, and you pick a random card, like a sniper card, and you can pick to you that card to move or to use the sniper to take out the bad guy. Thats about all you do mission and kill bad guys but its still fun and very hard.

Posted by HappyCamper

Quoting Night Owl: I heard metal gear solid was a card based game on the psp. Can you explain how it is card based?

Well its hard to explian, but i"ll try. You started out as Snake and you have 6 cards, For example say you have a sniper card, you can use it to move or you can use it to attack the bad guy. All of the game all you do is walk from place to place and kill the bad guys, but its still a lot of fun.

Posted by KoH

Quoting SanitysRequiem: I have WipeOut Pure, and Untold Legends: BHOTB. Both amazing handheld games, especially WipeOut, it has a wide variety of diversitised (haha) levels and vehicles. the levels look awesome and including multyplayer and awesome single player with much replay value. Untold Legends is also very fun, 107 (I think) randomly generated levels, which adds MUCH replay value, including 4 player wireless multyplayer co-op.

WipeOut-10/10
Untold Legends-9/10

Awesome games people.

Not to mention that if you get WipeOut, you also can modify the game to be able to surf the net.

THAT'S RIGHT, LADIES AND GENTS. WIRELESS BROWSING WITH THE PSP. Mmmight make a thread showing how to do this later, too lazy now. :(