Hillary Shouldn't Answer the Phone.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I read this editorial in my hometown's local newspaper (The Press-Citizen,) and I must say, it completely confirmed my dislike of Hillary Clinton.

In the editorial section, March 17,

[url=http://www.press-citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080317/OPINION05/803170315/1018/OPINION]Here.[/url]

On another note, is it ok to post links of this type without asking for permission by the distriputer? I read the copywrite stuff...but I'm not a lawyer :horse:

Posted by Skitzo Control

So you know, you're not breaking any copyright laws because you're (1)directly linking this information and not taking any credit for it, (2)not distributing it and taking credit for it, and (3)not making any form of monetary gain from its appearance.
---
I want Hilary to answer some of my questions. For example, "Will you please shut up and die?"

Posted by Roger Smith

I've always known she was a ****. **** that *****.

Posted by Speedfreak

Of course she shouldn't, the man of the house should.

Posted by Roger Smith

You know, she wouldn't even hear the phone ringing if she was in the kitchen.

Posted by The Judge

If she gets president I'm watching her innaguration if only to see her get shot.

Posted by Bebop

When asked what her first course of action would be if she became president Hil said "To get rid of all dem darn stooooopid ******s"

I've wrriten it therefore it's true amirite?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Bebop: When asked what her first course of action would be if she became president Hil said "To get rid of all dem darn stooooopid ******s"

I've wrriten it therefore it's true amirite?

All of the quotes are trackable, and I recall 2 of them from one debate. If the article is guilty of anything it is maybe twisting the context.

Nice to count on your skeptisim before research. :P

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Baaaaaah! Hilllary may say stupid stuff that comes back to bite her in the ***, but I agree with her stance any many social issues. I still don't like her for some reason, not sure why but I just get really ****ed off when watching her talk.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting WillisGreeny: If the article is guilty of anything it is maybe twisting the context.

And not supplying sources.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Newspaper editorials hardly ever show sources, but I do recall this info from earlier debates.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

As far as i'm concerned, we're screwed regardless of who wins.

None of them will withdraw from Iraq, and none of them has any intent on cutting spending either. The economy will just get worse from here :(

Posted by WillisGreeny

That's the spirit!!!

Posted by Xenos

Bitter *******.

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Hyperactive Poster: I still don't like her for some reason, not sure why but I just get really ****ed off when watching her talk.

Are you old enough to vote? If you are, I really hope that's not how you make your decision. Granted, she is a stupid dyke, but at least take the time to find out why.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Quoting Aesthetic: Are you old enough to vote? If you are, I really hope that's not how you make your decision. Granted, she is a stupid dyke, but at least take the time to find out why.

I am old enough, and I will vote for Hillary if she wins the nomination. Wont change how ****ed off I get while watching her talk though :(

Posted by Aesthetic

You should rise up and comment on [url=http://blog.hillaryclinton.com/blog/main/2008/03/31/154530]Maya Angelou's praise to Hillary[/url]. Stand tall, and possibly even join hands with Katie1263, who gives very good advice:

[quote]Maya,
First and foremost, that you for endorsing Hillary Clinton. I have NEVER cared about a Candidate more than Hillary Clinton. In my mind's eye, I can see what a phenomenal President she will be.
We are all sending donations to Hillary, so it is possible for her to achieve her Destiny.
Everyone in my Life loves and respects Hillary Clinton. Hey guys, I suggest you do what I do. I have a 7 day white candle burning for Hillary Clinton at all times. And I always pray that the holy spirit watch over her. SHE IS A BLESSING TO ALL OF US.Be sure to go over to the AOL Straw Poll to Vote for Hillary. It is a new competition each week.

by Katie1263 at 3/31/2008 12:13:45 PM

Kumbaya, anyone?