American inventor is a farce

Posted by Speedfreak

What is this s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it? The inventions are 6th grade stuff. The judges give a yes to the dumbest inventions I've ever seen, often out of pity. I've yet to see George Foreman say no to ANYTHING. There's no business talk, most of anything interesting said gets cut out (including descriptions of the invention) and it's replaced by goofy music and comments taken out of context by the editors. The only person with the balls to say no to anything stupid is a Brit, shameful. It's Dragon's Den (one of the best shows ever) for inbreds. Christ.

Posted by Shade

Inbreds aren't always retarded, thanks.

Posted by Kit

Saw the adverts for it and knew it was going to be stupid. Hell, as far as I could see the only person on the panel who actually knows about Business is Peter Jones.

Posted by Speedfreak

This crazy guy came up with a dumb superhero that saves kids. That was his invention. The dumb blonde judge gave him a yes and reasoned "would you have said yes to spiderman?". Shocking.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Speedfreak: This crazy guy came up with a dumb superhero that saves kids. That was his invention. The dumb blonde judge gave him a yes and reasoned "would you have said yes to spiderman?". Shocking.

Was it for a comic book series or just...an idea of a superhero?

Posted by Iris

An idea. I saw that episode a while ago, and I find it funny Speedfreak's just now seeing them. The bimbo judge is just there to be nice while contributing no knowledge or experience, so it doesn't seem all business-y, like it should.

The Brit judge may be more serious than the others, but who cares? The show's still lame. Take your **** english pride elsewhere!

Posted by Shade

The description of the judging panel reminds me of American Idol.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What do you expect? It's an American show in a primetime slot? Business talk... on american primetime TV? Not going to happen.