Censorship of the word G0D

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Okay, Jesse, why is that G0D is censored again? I seem to have forgotten. Could you refresh my memory?

BTW, I want Jesse to tell me. Not some member who may have read something he said. I want to see it from him to be sure of why he did it.

Posted by The Blaziken Master

isn't banned word.

Edit: I guess this will never end.:bowser:

Posted by Night Owl

AAAAAH, everytime you put g0d jesse's face is there! watch, I believe in .

Quoting Night Owl: Thats stupid, what if I said "I love " you might think im saying I love a**

I don't think we should try to edit this out. We might me de-admined. By the way, I thought Jesse were 100% human being, but it seems like he is gee o dee.

Posted by Night Owl

Man, does that mean im praying to him?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'm still curious why G0D is censored. Jesse, please explain.

Because he thinks he is a g-o-d

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Heh, you're probably right.

But I want Jesse to tell me why he has censored it.

Posted by Raptor

Because he wasn't fond of people using the word "blasphemously." Now shut up, all of you.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Thank you Raptor, apart from the shut up thing.

You must've known that I knew that, which was why I was asking. Therefore, there was no need to tell me to shut up because clearly I was going somewhere with it.

Saying Jesus could be blasphemy, as could saying Eloheim, or even Adonai. But the "G*d" of the Christian religion isn't named "G*d", so even if I say "Oh my G*d", I may not be talking about the Christian G*d. In fact, I'm probably not because I said "my G*d", which probably isn't the Christian if I'm taking the name in vain because no good Christian would take the name in vain.

So uncensor the word already, Jesse. "God" is not His name, so no matter how I use it, I'm not taking his name in vain.

Posted by Jesse Smith

ie, the morons never even read the threads. It's been posted three or four times and said way, yet there all too stupid to read it!

Oh yah, all the censors change to me!!! I think I'll keep it like that!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Jesse, I know why it censored, but apparently you didn't read my post explaining that.

So:

[quote=Fei-on Castor]Thank you Raptor, apart from the shut up thing.

You must've known that I knew that, which was why I was asking. Therefore, there was no need to tell me to shut up because clearly I was going somewhere with it.

Saying Jesus could be blasphemy, as could saying Eloheim, or even Adonai. But the "G*d" of the Christian religion isn't named "G*d", so even if I say "Oh my G*d", I may not be talking about the Christian G*d. In fact, I'm probably not because I said "my G*d", which probably isn't the Christian if I'm taking the name in vain because no good Christian would take the name in vain.

So uncensor the word already, Jesse. "God" is not His name, so no matter how I use it, I'm not taking his name in vain.

Posted by loony636

Why doesn't Jesse make a 'religion' board? Where people can talk about this type of thing. I think it would be great!

Posted by Iris

That was answered a few threads ago, buddy.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting Iris: That was answered a few threads ago, buddy.

Quite true! and I said, the best substitute is gid!

Posted by FerreTrip

Religion. Same reason for why Harry Potter almost became a banned book >_>;;
...Gah...that stupid religion...I mean, it's not like those spells WORK or anything! And, besides, when's the last time you've been turned into a toad?

...And I mean APART from in Final Fantasy.

Posted by Darth Vader

Quoting FerreTrip: And, besides, when's the last time you've been turned into a toad?

...And I mean APART from in Final Fantasy.

Three weeks ago :(

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Jesse, please read this.

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Thank you Raptor, apart from the shut up thing.