Everyone was so quick to scream "power abuse" at Admrial Anthrax, but...

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Check [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/feioncastor/TBM.jpg] THIS[/url] out. You'll have to view it in full screen, otherwise you can't really read what is written.

No power abuse there? He suggests a forum, and when every single user except him thinks it's a bad idea, he just decides to make it himself.

Posted by Xero

This guy is gonna turn this forum into a pit. Like the board will barely have 5 threads (with subject that wont be spam). He's probably the only one to post in there, but its space waisting. I hope Jesse refuses this.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, you're right, but I'm not worried about the RS board. I'm worried that we now have an admin that will do things however the heck he wants to, and thus, will ruin vgc worse than it already. It's clear that he is alone in thinking that we need a RS board, but he plans to make one anyway. That is not good admin-ing.

Posted by The Blaziken Master

Since there are less voters RuneScape forum is never gonna built, sorry.

Posted by Alastor

lmao :cool:

Even if he does make it, no one'll post in it. Nothing to worry about.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Oh my god, didn't you read?

I really don't care if he makes an RS board. In fact, I'd probably post in it if he does.

That's not the point. The point is that there is someone who has admin powers who is going to abuse them. When Freddy G did this with his s-mod powers, he was de-modded, and he ended up leaving. I'm not gonna say that this was just or not, because I don't know/care. But if we now have an admin who will abuse his powers, well, I'm just kinda worried about that, aren't you?

RuneScape is never gonna be made on this message board. I've thought of something else anyways.

Posted by Alastor

Wow. Someone's indecisive. :(

Probably a Plusle forum or some shit. Lord help us. ;_;

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Alastor: Wow. Someone's indecisive. :(

The Lord? Nah, He doesn't care.

Quoting Alastor: Wow. Someone's indecisive. :(

I see no point of making a forum on one spiece of pok

Posted by Fei-on Castor

[QUOTE=The Blaziken Master]I see no point of making a forum on one spiece of pok

Quoting Fei-on Castor: I'd venture to say that no one else saw a point of making a forum on PPG, but that didn't stop it from ending up on the main page.

TBM, you seem to be a decent guy and all (because we're into a lot of the same stuff), but seriously, not too long ago you were saying that you wouldn't care if you got banned, and now you're all over the boards talking about banning others.

My question: WTF?

Well, I'll make 14 sub-forums of pok

Posted by Fei-on Castor

And will any of these sub-forums be visible from the main page? Or are sub-fourms never visible from the main page?

Quoting Fei-on Castor: And will any of these sub-forums be visible from the main page? Or are sub-fourms never visible from the main page?

Of course not. It'll be visible on the pok

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Fei-on Castor: not too long ago you were saying that you wouldn't care if you got banned, and now you're all over the boards talking about banning others.

My question: WTF?

My thoughts exactly. This makes Freddy seem like the best staff member we've ever had. :(

Posted by Breakman

Ahahahahaha. Admiral Anthrax (I know who he is) actually got /admin/ here? I don't care how annoying this blaziken guy is, there's no way he'd be as bad as AA XD

I haven't been back for long, but so far the guy seems ok. He may have a pokemon for a name and want to add a forum for a really crappy game (RS), but his posts at least seem intelligent *shrug*

And that was nice with the 'lord' comment, Castor. A whole post to voice your religious opinions in a non-flamewar board? :P

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Fei-on Castor:

But if we now have an admin who will abuse his powers, well, I'm just kinda worried about that, aren't you?

No. Now please stop making a big deal over nothing and go find yourself another hobby. Volunteer for the Peace Corps or something. Sheesh.

Posted by The Judge

Just a little question: Why is Blaziken Master an Admin now?

Posted by Night Owl

I thought it was just me running for admin?!

Quoting The Judge: Just a little question: Why is Blaziken Master an Admin now?

So I could stop the spammers and cheat in the arcade. If I will be de-admined I'll be out of here. And I mean it.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting The Blaziken Master: So I could stop the spammers and cheat in the arcade. If I will be de-admined I'll be out of here. And I mean it.

Yay! :D

Posted by The Judge

Quoting The Blaziken Master: So I could stop the spammers and cheat in the arcade. If I will be de-admined I'll be out of here. And I mean it.

How elegant of you.

Why do you always use this icon?

Posted by The Judge

It's my basic signature style.

Why do you always idly threaten to leave VGC assuming you don't get your way?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

OMFG. Seriously.

Freddy G made a comment like this off the record, and he was demodded right away, and for that comment, no one was sad to see him go.

Well, to all of you saw Freddy G off, I ask:

Where the hell are you now? You were quick to state Freddy's flaws (which were for real, I now know), and here is someone doing the same thing, but to a greater extent. Imagine Freddy G with admin powers. That's what you're dealing with now. Why aren't you all attacking this situation?

EDIT: To clarify, I don't know that Freddy G abused his powers, but I'm saying that according to those of you who claimed he did abuse his power, I'm saying that this is power abuse, but on a higher scale. Personally, I never had a problem with Freddy. Sorry for the confusion.

Posted by netman

because its an april fools joke and everyone but you knows this wont last feion ahhhhhh

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting netman: because its an april fools joke and everyone but you knows this wont last feion ahhhhhh

According to TBM, he'll leave if he's de-admined. And Night Owl has banned people already. It seems pretty serious.

As well, it's april 7th. OMG BUT A FOOL WOULDNT KNOW THAT!

Well, I will be more careful next time. Yeah, I'm sorry about the stupid stuck thread and the example thread. I hope this won't happens again. But don't de-admin me, please!

Posted by sabre

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Where the hell are you now? You were quick to state Freddy's flaws (which were for real, I now know), and here is someone doing the same thing, but to a greater extent. Imagine Freddy G with admin powers. That's what you're dealing with now. Why aren't you all attacking this situation?
You really think Jesse will remove him?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Sabredog: You really think Jesse will remove him?

What do you mean?

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Fei-on Castor: According to TBM, he'll leave if he's de-admined. And Night Owl has banned people already. It seems pretty serious.

You know what? You're right. We're all screwed. We had all better pack our bags and seek refuge in a neighbouring region while we still have a chance of surviving.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Raptor: You know what? You're right. We're all screwed. We had all better pack our bags and seek refuge in a neighbouring region while we still have a chance of surviving.

Thank you for finally getting it.

Where are you headed? I'm not sure for myself, but Cancun is nice this time of year, or so I read.

Meh, I'll just go to Rocky Point. Poor man's Cancun.

Posted by The Judge

I'll go to Ohio. Extremely poor man's Rocky Point.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting The Judge: I'll go to Ohio. Extremely poor man's Rocky Point.

OMG AMISH PEOPLE.

Posted by Shade

This is stupid. Jesse, it's not April Fools anymore, so just de-admin them and stop all of this.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now kiddies. He's still learning!!!! He won't get a board unless atleast half the mods vote yes!!!

The Blaziken Master, by the end of the week Hyper will take over and HE might de-admin you. Odds are 99.9% er make that 100% that he will de-admin you. :(:( He doesn't understand autisim. You need to make him understand autism!!!

Posted by Hyper

Now, now. If TBM keeps up the good work he'll remain in power.

Posted by Iris

I deleted the lengthy post I was about to make because this is stupid. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Hyper: Now, now. If TBM keeps up the good work he'll remain in power.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! Fill free to de-mod the others. They've hardly done anything!!! :D Night Owl says TBM is too serious. Obviously Night Owl doesn't take his job seriously enough!!!! Heck, he couldn't even find thew links to the mod area! I tell him to look at the very bottom of the page and he still doesn't see it!!!!! Why did the mods have to vote a n00bie in for Admin???!!! Why??? :(:(

Posted by Night Owl

I did find it actually jesse, the first thing you said was " go to the bottom and click the link", besides the fact that theres about 5 links at the bottom, I didnt know what you were talking about.

Posted by father o'blivion

Ahahahahahaha

See I got FreddyG thrown out because he was actually abusing his power.

Bjarni isn't doing any harm, and honestly, this is pretty funny. Quit whining, Fei-on

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Jesse Smith: Sweet!!!!!!!!!! Fill free to de-mod the others. They've hardly done anything!!! :D Night Owl says TBM is too serious. Obviously Night Owl doesn't take his job seriously enough!!!! Heck, he couldn't even find thew links to the mod area! I tell him to look at the very bottom of the page and he still doesn't see it!!!!! Why did the mods have to vote a n00bie in for Admin???!!! Why??? :(:(

I agree. De-admin Night Owl and keep TBM.

Posted by Night Owl

why, what have I done?

Posted by Raptor

Very little productive.

He just deleted his own de-admin poll Jesse Smith posted in the moderator board. This must imply, of course, that he forfeits his position.

Posted by Dark

Jesse really doesn't know the meaning of taking something too far. Honestly, a good joke or two is okay, but just letting four random people abuse power because Jesse thinks it's funny, that's gone way too far. Raptor's probably going to make some stupid comment on this post, but whatever. All hail King Bjarni :rolleyes:

Posted by Night Owl

Raptor , i deleted it for 5 seconds and brought it back.

and jesse PM'd me this:Netman did it!!!
He admited to editing both of them, including the polls!!!! Now be good!! Make a post there to try to convince people not to want you de-admined!!! Remember, you are a COOL admin!!!!

Posted by mis0

Uh, obviously something isn't penetrating your thick hick skull, Night Owl, and that is that this is a scam. Jesse is using you to try and annoy the member base because many members see you and Bjarni as not only the biggest idiots in existance, but also as arrogant and pesty little children who belong on some Pokemon board. I see you've taken up bannings. Yeah, real smart. The only reason you're even on this site still is because Jesse guarded you for some intelligent reason, and this was probably it. You'd have been banned within two days otherwise. I suggest you don't have too much fun because the only people who like you on this site are Jesse and Bjarni, and possibly Hyper but that's probably just pity, considering that you were so pathetic on the phone. And if you knew anything, if it happens during April, it's BS. That's my experience, anyways.

Jesse, you're sick for leading little kids into thinking people like them, or that they're going to actually remain mods. Enough is enough. And don't give me your wacko BS response or I'll tell Tristan on you!

Posted by Xero

I think Jesse as been corrupted by TBM and Night owl.
These 2 guys can't do anything as good as what Jesse USE TO do.

This is just a nightmare and it will end eventually...eventually...

Posted by Night Owl

No we cant, de admin both of us, thats a good idea.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Night Owl: No we cant, de admin both of us, thats a good idea.

Why not??? WAAAAAAA! We are bound to keep these 2 guys as admin for the rest of are lives on this forum!!!!WAAAAAAAA

Posted by Night Owl

No, jesse is to much of a crack head to care about anything, and besides, this is all a joke.

Posted by Xero

Ah............ I feel so reasured. Suddenly, everything is pink.

Posted by saiyanknight

lol yeah pink is the way too go

Anyway i like Night Owl hes a decent mate! and i know hes great mates with scorpion so thats 2 people you should add to the list lol

Posted by Xero

Actually, night owl would be good as a mod for starts.Admin is a job thats only for the creator (my thoughts).

Posted by saiyanknight

Yeah he would be a great mod, i only choose admins for people with super great skills, and with great admin skills, but mod should get him started then he could work up, admins need to be strict to be able to actualy run a site/forum, but good luck Night Owl =)

Posted by G-Sides

Or maybe Jesse's using them both as toys to entertain everyone on. :-\

BTW, I really like [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=43266&postcount=1]this[/url] post.

Posted by Night Owl

Its just a joke, jesse why dont you go ahead and de admin both of us?

Posted by 03198566

Well NIght Owl, Get that cock of your mums and de size it, because i can see it from FUC*KING MEXICO

Posted by 03198566

Quoting G-Sides: Or maybe Jesse's using them both as toys to piss everyone off. :-\

BTW, I really like [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=43266&postcount=1]this[/url] post.

Lalalalala...G-sides is a bitc*
Lalalalalal, he bums jesse
lalalalalala, NO G-SIDES, FU*cK YOU

Posted by 03198566

SO U DE REPPED ME , I DONT GIVA SH*t
ALL I CARE ABOUT IS YR MUM SUCKING MY DICK
I AINT LIKE YR MUM WHO ROLLS IN SH*T
I JUST GIVE HER MY DICK AND SHE JUST SUCKS IT QUICK
NOW YR DADS ALL DEAD
HE DIED BY ME KICKIN HIM IN HIS HEAD
I DONEA 360o HE FELL SIX FEET DEAD.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

That's very nice to hear :o

Posted by Xero

Quoting Night Owl: Its just a joke, jesse why dont you go ahead and de admin both of us?

Jesse...In case you dont know, we are the 8th of april. Its been a week since the end of april fools day. You can end your joke now.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But they are COOL Admins! And you know me, I would NEVER make a joke when it comes to power!!! They are truely admins and got voted in!! As I said, the mods must of been on crack when they voted!!! Oh yah, I also voted yes for them cause I knew they would make GREAT admins!!! This place would be n00bie and spam free if every mod was just like them!!! Remember, I have seen the errors of my ways, there for this is not a joke! :D

Posted by mis0

Jesse, I can make this place member free entirely. Admin me or I'll run amok in your yard when I move to in June.

Posted by Dark

Cut the crap already, Jesse. No, neither of them would make great mods. It takes a lot of dedication to be a mod. You can't just become one automatically because a few people think so. I think that just because you think this sick, twisted stunt is funny doesn't mean everybody does. You know as much as I do that that stupid idiotic little poll wasn't taken any more seriously than your actions.

Posted by Corrupt

And to think, you're still taking this seriously...

Posted by Dark

I'm sorry for taking it so seriously, then. :rolleyes:

Posted by Night Owl

Its a big joke, no need to take ANYTHING serious here.

Posted by Shade

This coming from the guy who just learned it was joke.

Posted by Iris

Jesse will revert everything back when he gets bored.

Posted by Night Owl

Quoting Shade: This coming from the guy who just learned it was joke.

Actuall shade, even before I was selected as an admin, people were telling me it was an april fools joke. I just wanted to get the facts straight.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Iris: Jesse will revert everything back when he gets bored.

And the longer that guys like me drag this out, the less boring it is for Jesse, right?

I suck :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Odds are they'll be admin/Super mod until HYPER de-admin/mods them. He was going to take over tommorrow, except he'll be at a wedding. :love: :kiss:

So they'll be there until Monday, if Hyper de-admins them!!!! Though Hyper says he might keep The Blaziken Master!!!! I'm so sorry Night Owl!! :D

Posted by Night Owl

*starts crying* its ok, ill work my way up there!

Posted by mis0

Screw Bjarni. If we have to have one of them, at least give us the half-wit. By that I mean night owl.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Misoxeny: Screw Bjarni. If we have to have one of them, at least give us the half-wit. By that I mean night owl.

OMG AGREE

H-seven-per will probably de-admin them when he takes over anyway.

Posted by Darth Vader

They are BOTH really cool admins, pze keep them.